Vineyard Cottage Vercek 1-2pax
Cottage with 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom in Dolenjske, Slovenia
Booking cost: £0.00
From £392 per week
Cottage to rent in Dolenjske, Slovenia
Cottage overview - owner's description
Vercek Vineyard Cottage - apartment with a wonderful view at Gorjanci is located among the Trška gora vineyards, near Novo mesto.
Vineyard Cottage Tourism is meant for tourists who are looking for authentic and genuine tourist arrangements, for some peace and quiet and a chance to relax in the countryside.
Vineyard cottages are a unique feature in the wine-growing region of Posavje, which includes the wine-growing districts of Dolenjska, Bela Krajina and Bizeljsko-Sremič because nowhere else in the world can you find this many vineyard cottages, wooden wine storage rooms and wine cellars grouped together in such a small area. All these structures stand on the edges of vineyards in splendid locations that offer lovely views.
While staying in these unique buildings, you will be able to enjoy serenity and quiet contemplation; read a book, take in the beautiful nature and the magnificent scenery, and take time to be with your loved ones…
Who, above all, is Vineyard Cottage Tourism meant for?
- Visitors seeking an active vacation experience: hiking, cycling, horseback riding and boating
- Admirers of natural and cultural heritage
- Visitors who enjoy culinary and gastronomic diversity
- People who enjoy going to traditional ethnological and other types of events
To welcome you upon arrival, you are served with excellent bread, potica (walnut cake), dried fruit, walnuts.
Hiking, horse riding, the church on Trška gora, Novo mesto, Otočec castle, Struga, Stari grad.
Studio with kitchen (stove, oven, fridge), living room with a dining table and separated room with two beds, TV, WC shower, cellar, barbecue grill.
This cottage does not have any reviews.
This cottage is:
Outside this cottage in Dolenjske, SloveniaThis cottage is in the town but in a quiet area. It has a barbecue, outside lighting and a garden. Car hire is not necessary as the cottage is less than a 15 minute walk to a large selection of shops, bars, restaurants; however parking is not available.
Prices and availability
Updated 1 April 2017
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 3 January - 21 December 2017: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 22 December 2017 - 2 January 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 3 January - 21 December 2018: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 22 December 2018 - 2 January 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 3 January - 21 December 2019: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 22 December 2019 - 2 January 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 3 January - 21 December 2020: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
£0.84 per person per night, paid with booking
1 bedroom, Sleeps 2:
- 2 single beds
1 bathroom, 1 Separate WC
CD player, Radio, TV Languages in Local
Living area seats 2, Dining area seats 4, Towels / linen, Car hire optional
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Pots / pans
Barbecue, Outside lighting, Private garden
Infants, Smoking, Pets
Agency From Novo Mesto, Slovenia Member since Jan 2013
Past bookings: 2 bookings
Last logged in: 9 days ago
Number of properties: 31