Vineyard Cottage Lustek 1-5pax
Cottage with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom in Dolenjske, Slovenia
Booking cost: £0.00
From £444 per week
Cottage to rent in Dolenjske, Slovenia
Cottage overview - owner's description
Apartment stands at Trska Gora above Novo mesto. Possibility of bicycle and boat rent.
Vineyard Cottage Tourism is meant for tourists who are looking for authentic and genuine tourist arrangements, for some peace and quiet and a chance to relax in the countryside.
Vineyard cottages are a unique feature in the wine-growing region of Posavje, which includes the wine-growing districts of Dolenjska, Bela Krajina and Bizeljsko-Sremič because nowhere else in the world can you find this many vineyard cottages, wooden wine storage rooms and wine cellars grouped together in such a small area.
While staying in these unique buildings, you will be able to enjoy serenity and quiet contemplation; read a book, take in the beautiful nature and the magnificent scenery, and take time to be with your loved ones…
Who, above all, is Vineyard Cottage Tourism meant for?
- Visitors seeking an active vacation experience: hiking, cycling, horseback riding and boating
- Admirers of natural and cultural heritage
- Visitors who enjoy culinary and gastronomic diversity
- People who enjoy going to traditional ethnological and other types of events
Cottage stands near Novo mesto center and shopping center Qlandia. All sights are near at hand...Otočec castle, Dolenjske Toplice Spa, Šmarješke Toplice Spa... Possibilities of many activities in nature.
Modern equipped for 4 persons. In upper store there is kitchen, bathroom and living room with gallery with 2 beds.
This cottage does not have any reviews.
This cottage is:
Outside this cottage in Dolenjske, SloveniaThis cottage is in the town but in a quiet area. It has a balcony, a barbecue, outside lighting and a garden. Car hire is not necessary as the cottage is less than a 15 minute walk to a large selection of shops, bars, restaurants; however parking is not available.
Prices and availability
Updated 1 February 2017
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 3 January - 21 December 2017: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 22 December 2017 - 2 January 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 3 January - 21 December 2018: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 22 December 2018 - 2 January 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 3 January - 21 December 2019: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 22 December 2019 - 2 January 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
£0.84 per person per night, paid with booking
2 bedrooms, Sleeps 5:
- 1 double bed
- 1 single bed
There is also 1 double sofa bed in Living room
1 bathroom, 1 Separate WC
CD player, Radio, TV Languages in Local, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 5, Dining area seats 5, Hair dryer, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire optional
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Barbecue, Outside lighting, Private garden
Agency From Novo Mesto, Slovenia Member since Jan 2013
Past bookings: 2 bookings
Last logged in: a month ago
Number of properties: 31