Holiday House Zotlar Bohinj
Beach house with 5 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms in Bohinjska Bistrica, Slovenia
From £978 per week
House to rent in Bohinjska Bistrica, Slovenia
Country house with garden private rent group 4 - 12. Attractive location, family friendly, fully equipped, owner nextdoor assistance. All season, wifi, parking, barbecue, cable tv, children playground
Share this holiday home
House overview - owner's description
- Attractive location, still close to centre.
- Private rent: country house (210 sq m) and garden (600 sq m) rent.
- Fully equipped for careless family holiday time.
- Secured acess and parking.
- Free fast WIFI - house and garden area.
- International channels - big screen TV.
- Secure, fenced, lightened garden with children swing set & trampoline.
- Only green meadows behind garden - direct view on Triglav, Julian alps.
- Full owner assistance, help & tourist information.
- Living room, kitchen, sport equipment storage.
- Glassed veranda / poorch.
- Stoned barbecue / grill - wood included.
- Towels and bed linen included.
- Close to lake, river, bycicle tracks, national park, tracking paths, sports offers, ski centers, fishing activity.
- Center nearby offers: supermarket, local market, health centre, pharmacy, bank, police, post office, many bars & restaurants.
For high seasson, You can choose July and August, but less crowded and most beautiful months in Bohinj are June and September.
In a hearth of a safe and peaceful countryside of Slovenia.
Traditional country house with garden on attractive location, at the edge of a nice village, where countryside meets endless green fields. Behind the house is a large, quiet private fenced garden, with great shadows of apple trees, where you can enjoy breathtaking views on a Triglav and other beautiful mountains. Children can enjoy playground and large trampoline. Extra comfort you can find in a spacious glassed porch with large table. With house, our guests use private, secured & lightened parking space. Extensive house equipment brings you a careless all season holiday time. Owner nextdoor provides all info, help and assistance.House Zotlar Bohinj - size 210 m2 - separate unit - private entrance - quiet location. House include two floors. At the ground floor there is a hallway with sport equipment drying space, living room (international digital cable flat TV), kitchen with dining suite, bathroom, toilet and porch with exit on terrace and private garden size 600 m2. First floor contains bedrooms, arranged around multi-purpose hall, toilet and second bathroom. House is equipped in traditional style, centraly heated during winter and naturally climatizated in the summer months. Fast WIFI in complete house and garden area. Fully equipped for careless holiday time.
Bohinj is one of the most beautiful places in the heart of the Julian Alps and in Triglav National Park.
The natural beauty of high mountains, green forests, and beautiful mountain pastures and meadows, the cultural and historical monuments, and the friendly villages and towns with their hotels, restaurants, inns, and private rooms guarantee visitors a pleasant stay in Bohinj.
Bohinj is an ideal starting point for day trips, for walks on the trails that run throughout the valley, and for mountaineering and climbing tours and offers ideal options and opportunities for rest and relaxation in all seasons. In winter the valley becomes a winter sports center, while during the summer the most beautiful pearl of the valley, Lake Bohinj, invites bathers, and with the Sava Bohinjka River, kayakers and fishermen as well.
Welcome to Bohinj, where we hope you will spend unforgettable moments with us and enjoy our offer.
This house has 1 verified review.
4 other reviews
1 - 4 of 4
This house is:
Sights and attractions
Outside this house in Bohinjska Bistrica, SloveniaThis house is in the countryside and in a quiet area near the beach and mountains. It has a balcony, a barbecue, a children pool area, outside lighting and a garden. Car hire is not necessary as the house is less than a 15 minute walk to a large selection of shops, bars, restaurants; however parking is available if required.
Prices and availability
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 12 December - 20 December 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 21 December 2018 - 2 January 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 3 January 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 4 January - 19 May 2019: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 20 May - 31 May 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 June - 30 September 2019: changeover day is Saturday, bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 October - 20 December 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 21 December 2019 - 2 January 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 3 January 2020: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 4 January - 31 May 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 June - 30 September 2020: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 October - 20 December 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 21 December 2020 - 2 January 2021: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 4 January - 31 May 2021: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 June - 30 September 2021: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 October - 20 December 2021: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Long stay discounts
- Receive 3% off if the booking is for 7 days or more.
If more than one discount matches your arrival date, please be aware that only one discount of the highest amount will be applied to your booking.
£54.21 per booking, paid with booking
£7.23 per night for each additional person if there are more than 4 people, paid with booking
National tourist tax
2,00 Eur per person per night, paid locally
5 bedrooms, Sleeps 12:
- 1 double bed
- 1 double bed
- 1 double bed
- 1 double bed
- 1 double bed
There is also 2 single sofa beds in bedroom, 3 cots
2 bathrooms, 3 Separate WC's
CD player, Internet / WiFi, Radio, TV Languages in English, German, French, Italian, Russian, Local, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 12, Dining area seats 12, Air conditioning throughout property, Central heating, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, High chair, Car hire optional
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Barbecue, Outside lighting, Parking, Private garden, Shared garden, Childrens pool area
Ski resort, mountain resort, aqua park, lake, river fishing, kayak, canoe, surfing, hiking, cycling track.
Children, Infants, Smoking, Restricted mobility
Beautiful mountain views from garden, just medows/green fields behind house - accessible direct from garden. View on highest mountain in Slovenia - Triglav.
Private Owner From Bohinjska Bistrica, Slovenia Member since Jul 2014
Past bookings: 2 bookings
Last logged in: 11 days ago
Number of properties: 1