Villa with 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms and swimming pool in Saint Lucia
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £3,880 per week
Villa to rent in Saint Lucia
Villa overview - owner's description
Villa Decaj is situated on an elevated site at Cap Estate, overlooking an 18 hole championship golf course.
Villa Decaj is situated on an elevated site at Cap Estate, overlooking an 18 hole championship golf course, Cas En Bas beach and the Atlantic Ocean on the left and Reduit Beach and the Caribbean Sea to the right. The house is cooled by the Atlantic breeze.
Villa Decaj is built on two levels. You enter the house on the first floor through a spacious dining room with seating for 8 persons and nearby there is a well equipped kitchen. The living room is furnished with leather furniture and a flat screen TV with cablevision and a DVD player which is compatible with USA and UK DVDs. There is also a CD player hooked up to surround sound. The living area opens through French doors onto a large balcony with seating for 6 persons for alfresco dining.
There are two bedrooms on this level. The master bedroom has a kingsize bed and 2nd bedroom has a queen size bed, plus air conditioning, a ceiling fan, an alarm clock and a hairdryer. There is an ensuite bathroom, with both a shower and a tub, attached to both bedrooms.
Downstairs there is another large sitting area with ceiling fans, stereo, a fridge and a powder room. This room opens onto the garden and a terrace with a large swimming pool, with loungers and a dining gazebo.
There are three more bedrooms at this level - all with air conditioning, a ceiling fan, alarm clock and a ceiling fan. Bedroom 3 has a queen sized bed and a ensuite bathroom with a bath and shower. Bedroom 4 has a king sized bed and bedroom 5 has a queen sized bed. These bedrooms share a shower room.
Villa Decaj is situated in a fully landscaped, fenced and gated garden.
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, En-suite bathroom, Air-conditioning, Ceiling fan.
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, En-suite bathroom, Air-conditioning, Ceiling fan.
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, En-suite bathroom, Air-conditioning, Private terrace with sea view.
- Bedroom 4: King size bed, Shared bathroom with bedroom 5, Air-conditioning, Ceiling fan.
- Bedroom 5: Queen size bed, Shared bathroom with bedroom 4, Air-conditioning, Ceiling fan.
- Air-conditioned bedrooms
- Cable TV
- CD player, DVD player
- High speed (ADSL) wireless internet access.
- Ceiling fan
- Mosquito mesh at all windows
- Security system monitored by and responded to by Guardsman.
- Hair dryer
- Electronic gate.
St Lucia is located midway down the Eastern Caribbean chain, between Martinique and St. Vincent, and north of Barbados. St. Lucia is only 27 miles long and 14 miles wide. The Atlantic Ocean meets its eastern shore, while the beaches of the west coast owe their beauty to the calm Caribbean Sea.
Saint Lucia is the ideal destination for adults and children alike. Whether you are searching for romance, adventure, or rejuvenation from the stresses and strains of everyday life, St Lucia promises all those and the holiday of a lifetime, offering something for everyone.
Underneath the glorious Carribean sun, St Lucia has a genuine natural landscape of palm fringed beaches, miles of unspoilt rainforest and the breathtaking Piton mountains.
For children (as well as those young at heart and mind!) there are water parks throughout the island and ATV adventures and rainforest zip lining are family favourites. Many of the island's resorts offer children's activities so parents can enjoy a cocktail or couples massage whilst knowing that the kids are safe and enjoying their ultimate childhood holiday.
St Lucia is also a romantic paradise for couples; bask together under the Carribean Sun, sail into a champagne sunset and relax under the vast starry sky.
For all those who travel to this island, tropical weather, glorious weather and the holiday of a lifetime truly does await.
Villa Decaj is situated on an elevated site at Cap Estate, overlooking an 18 hole championship golf course, Cas En Bas beach and the Atlantic Ocean on the left and Reduit Beach and the Caribbean Sea to the right.
- Pool maintenance twice weekly
*Housekeeper works Monday to Saturday from 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Maximum 10 guests
- 110/220 voltage
- 11% Government Tax.
- Prices may be subject to local taxes and service charges where applicable and may change without notice.
- This property is a non smoking property. External areas ONLY may be utilised for the smoking of cigarettes /cigars. Also if any illegal substances are located or found on the property the result will be immediate eviction and charges may be levied against you
- Actual exchange rate may vary.
- Please note check in 2 pm/check out 12 noon. Late check outs can be granted upon request, subject to availability, and after paying an applicable fee of US$100.
- All damages and/or missing items are accountable under the damages contract. All charges are to be settled prior to departure.
- International calls cannot be made from the telephones at the villas.
- For Christmas/New Years bookings, a 50% Non refundable deposit is required. We strongly recommend that you take out travel insurance to cover you in the eventuality of a cancellation.
- No pets allowed on the property.
- Rates are based on double occuancy.
- Please note that our housekeepers are not trained nannies and should not be expected to look after and/or babysit infants and children. If you do make babysitting arrangements with the staff, please be advised this is at your own risk.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 1 review for their other properties.
Outside this villa in Saint LuciaThis villa has a pool.
Prices and availability
Updated 17 August 2017
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 14 April - 11 December 2017: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£777.00 per booking, paid locally
5 bedrooms, Sleeps 10
DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi, TV, Satellite / cable
Air conditioning, Car hire optional