Villa with 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms and private pool in Saint Lucia
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £3,872 per week
Villa to rent in Saint Lucia
Villa overview - owner's description
The arched and gated entry into this very special hill top villa only hints at the wonderful gardens and glorious views beyond.
The arched and gated entry into this very special hill top villa only hints at the wonderful gardens and glorious views beyond. The property has been recently renovated and refurbished by the new owners with a cool white Caribbean theme with splashes of bright colours. Located on a breezy hilltop, you will find dramatic views of both The Atlantic Ocean over to Cas En Bas Bay and The Caribbean Sea toward Pigeon Point National Park.
The Master bedroom with king size bed is on the second floor and enjoys spectacular views through its large picture window. It is air-conditioned with an en-suite bathroom. A spacious covered terrace, which adjoins this bedroom, is the perfect spot for just relaxing or enjoying a good book. Two additional air-conditioned bedrooms (each with two single beds that can be converted into one king size bed) with en-suite bathrooms are located on the lowest level of the house with views out to sea. Each of these bedrooms has a private terrace.
There is a spacious open plan sitting room with cable vision TV and a music centre. This room leads into a dining area, an east facing patio and a large kitchen, equipped with every amenity.
An additional outdoor dining terrace, adjoining the pool, is oriented to the sunset view. The full size pool is edged with sea stones and the adjacent large wooden sun deck has a Caribbean view and chaises for sunning. There is a jacuzzi (naturally heated by the sun) and an outdoor shower in the large pool deck.
- Bedroom 1: King bed, En-suite bathroom, Air-conditioning.
- Bedroom 2: Two single beds (can be converted into a king), En-suite bathroom, Air-conditioning, Private terrace with sea view.
- Bedroom 3: Two single beds, En-suite shower room, Air-conditioning, Private terrace with sea view.
- Air-conditioned bedrooms.
- Cable TV
- CD player
- DVD player
- High speed (ADSL) internet access.
- Security system monitored and responded by Guardsman.
- Microwave, Blender, Fridge/Freezer.
- Alfresco dining
- Alfresco shower
St Lucia is located midway down the Eastern Caribbean chain, between Martinique and St. Vincent, and north of Barbados. St. Lucia is only 27 miles long and 14 miles wide. The Atlantic Ocean meets its eastern shore, while the beaches of the west coast owe their beauty to the calm Caribbean Sea.
Saint Lucia is the ideal destination for adults and children alike. Whether you are searching for romance, adventure, or rejuvenation from the stresses and strains of everyday life, St Lucia promises all those and the holiday of a lifetime, offering something for everyone.
Underneath the glorious Carribean sun, St Lucia has a genuine natural landscape of palm fringed beaches, miles of unspoilt rainforest and the breathtaking Piton mountains.
For children (as well as those young at heart and mind!) there are water parks throughout the island and ATV adventures and rainforest zip lining are family favourites. Many of the island's resorts offer children's activities so parents can enjoy a cocktail or couples massage whilst knowing that the kids are safe and enjoying their ultimate childhood holiday.
St Lucia is also a romantic paradise for couples; bask together under the Carribean Sun, sail into a champagne sunset and relax under the vast starry sky.
For all those who travel to this island, tropical weather, glorious weather and the holiday of a lifetime truly does await.
Villa Cadasse is located in the Cap Estate on the idland of St Lucia. St Lucia is located midway down the Eastern Caribbean chain, between Martinique and St. Vincent, and north of Barbados. St. Lucia is only 27 miles long and 14 miles wide. The Atlantic Ocean meets its eastern shore, while the beaches of the west coast owe their beauty to the calm Caribbean Sea.
- 5 minutes drive to nearest beach.
- 5 minutes drive to 18 hole golf course.
- Tennis nearby.
- Housekeeper works 6 days a week- 9:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Additional maid service provided three times weekly for large parties.
*Our housekeepers are not trained nannies and should not be expected to look after and/or babysit infants and children. If arrangements are made with them it will be at your own risk.
- Maximum 6 guests.
- 11% Government Tax.
- Prices may be subject to local taxes and service charges where applicable and may change without notice.
- This property is a non smoking property. External areas ONLY may be utilised for the smoking of cigarettes /cigars. Also if any illegal substances are located or found on the property the result will be immediate eviction and charges may be levied against you.
- Actual exchange rate may vary.
- Please note check in 2 pm/check out 12 noon. Late check outs can be granted upon request, subject to availability, and after paying an applicable fee of US$100.
- All damages and/or missing items are accountable under the damages contract. All charges are to be settled prior to departure.
- International calls cannot be made from the telephones at the villas.
- For Christmas/New Years bookings, a 50% Non refundable deposit is required. We strongly recommend that you take out travel insurance to cover you in the eventuality of a cancellation.
- No pets allowed on the property.
- Rates are based on double occuancy.
- Please note that our housekeepers are not trained nannies and should not be expected to look after and/or babysit infants and children. If you do make babysitting arrangements with the staff, please be advised this is at your own risk.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 2 reviews for their other properties.
Outside this villa in Saint LuciaThis villa has a pool and a tennis court.
Prices and availability
Updated 14 December 2017
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 15 December 2017 - 13 April 2018: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 14 April - 14 December 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 15 December 2018 - 13 April 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 14 April 2019 - 14 April 2024: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£744.37 per booking, paid locally
4 bedrooms, Sleeps 8
DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi, TV, Satellite / cable
Air conditioning, Car hire optional