Villa with 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and private pool in Saint Lucia
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £1,840 per week
Villa to rent in Saint Lucia
Villa overview - owner's description
This is a Caribbean style three bedroom, three bathroom house tastefully renovated and refurbished in 1999.
This is a Caribbean style three bedroom, three bathroom house tastefully renovated and refurbished in 1999. The villa enjoys a hillside site with spectacular views of the Caribbean Sea and Rodney Bay, as well as wonderful breezes from the Atlantic Ocean.
There is an open-plan kitchen, sitting/dining area. The kitchen has louvre shutters opening to the view. The living/dining area, with two ceiling fans, has louvre doors opening onto a series of patios, all of which are built of natural wood and are situated around and within a flamboyant tree giving the feeling of a “treehouse” and creating a most attractive and relaxing atmosphere.
The “treehouse” patio has a bridge that leads to the swimming pool, which is surrounded by colourful bougainvillea and tropical plants. There are two double bedrooms on the main living level. Bedroom 1 has two single beds that can be made into a king size bed, with louvre windows that look out towards the flamboyant tree. There is a shower room off of this bedroom.
Bedroom 2 has a four poster queen size bed with an en suite shower room. This bedroom has a door that leads to the swimming pool and sun deck.The double master bedroom is at an elevated level. It has a queen size four poster bed and an en suite bathroom with a bath and shower. There is also a private patio off of the bedroom which enjoys a fabulous view all of its own. All of the bedrooms have ceiling fans and mosquito nets.
Bedroom 1: Four poster Queen size bed, En-suite bathroom with bath and shower, Ceiling fan, Mosquito net, Private patio.
Bedroom 2: Single beds (can be converted into a king size), Shower room, Ceiling fan, Mosquito net.
Bedroom 3: Four poster Queen size bed, En-suite shower room, Ceiling fan, Mosquito net.
- Cable TV
- High speed (ADSL) internet access
- Stereo, Music centre
- Ceiling fans
- Burglar alarm – monitored and responded to by Guardsman.
- Sun deck
- Outdoor dining
- Lounge chairs.
St Lucia is located midway down the Eastern Caribbean chain, between Martinique and St. Vincent, and north of Barbados. St. Lucia is only 27 miles long and 14 miles wide. The Atlantic Ocean meets its eastern shore, while the beaches of the west coast owe their beauty to the calm Caribbean Sea.
Saint Lucia is the ideal destination for adults and children alike. Whether you are searching for romance, adventure, or rejuvenation from the stresses and strains of everyday life, St Lucia promises all those and the holiday of a lifetime, offering something for everyone.
Underneath the glorious Caribbean sun, St Lucia has a genuine natural landscape of palm fringed beaches, miles of unspoilt rainforest and the breath-taking Piton Mountains.
For children (as well as those young at heart and mind!) there are water parks throughout the island and ATV adventures and rainforest zip lining are family favourites. Many of the island's resorts offer children's activities so parents can enjoy a cocktail or couples massage whilst knowing that the kids are safe and enjoying their ultimate childhood holiday.
St Lucia is also a romantic paradise for couples; bask together under the Caribbean Sun, sail into a champagne sunset and relax under the vast starry sky.
For all those who travel to this island, tropical weather, glorious weather and the holiday of a lifetime truly does await.
- Gardener: 3 times weekly
*Housekeeper works 6 days a week. However housekeepers are not trained nannies and should not be expected to look after and/or babysit infants and children. Any arrangements made with them will be at your own risk.
- Maximum 6 guests.
- 11% Government Tax.
- Prices may be subject to local taxes and service charges where applicable and may change without notice.
- Actual exchange rate may vary.
- External areas ONLY may be utilised for the smoking of cigarettes/cigars. Also if any illegal substances are located or found on the property the result will be immediate eviction and charges may be levied against you.
- Please note check in 2 pm/check out 12 noon. Late check outs can be granted upon request, subject to availability, and after paying an applicable fee of US$100.00.
- All damages and/or missing items are accountable under the damages contract. All charges are to be settled prior to departure.
- International calls cannot be made from the telephones at the villas.
- For Christmas/New Years bookings, a 50% Non refundable deposit is required. We strongly recommend that you take out travel insurance to cover you in the eventuality of a cancellation.
- No pets allowed on the property.
- Rates are based on double occupancy.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 2 reviews for their other properties.
Outside this villa in Saint LuciaThis villa has a pool.
Prices and availability
Updated 12 December 2017
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 12 December - 14 December 2017: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 15 December 2017 - 2 January 2018: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 14 April - 14 December 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 15 December 2018 - 1 January 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 14 April 2019 - 14 April 2024: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£748.82 per booking, paid locally
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 6
DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi, TV, Satellite / cable
Car hire optional