Villa At Panorama
Villa with 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and private pool in Gros Islet, Saint Lucia
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £4,464 per week
Villa to rent in Gros Islet, Saint Lucia
Villa overview - owner's description
From the moment you enter the Villa at Panorama you are greeted by the stunning sea view that leads all the way to the island of Martinique.
From the moment you enter the Villa at Panorama you are greeted by the stunning sea view that leads all the way to the island of Martinique. The superior comfort and design is combined with a range of facilities, amenities and services that you would expect from such an exquisite villa.
Each of the two bedrooms feature King Size beds with Egyptian cotton bedding, in ceiling air conditioning, stunning en suites with Kohler fittings, premium bathroom amenities, and personal bathrobes. Each of the two bedrooms open out onto the private furnished deck area with access to the swimming pool.
The air conditioned lounge/dining area includes Sony flat screen, Apple TV, Wifi and sound docks for your own music and films which can be enjoyed whilst relaxing on the exclusive sofas, designed and handmade in the UK. A fully equipped European kitchen means dining at home can be a memorable experience with a choice of interior or al fresco dining beneath the star filled skies of St Lucia.
For your additional comfort whilst on holiday, the Villa comes with your personal housekeeper. Chef services can be arranged at an additional fee if required.
The Villa at Panorama epitomises luxury living at its best. The natural beauty of the location goes a long way in making your holiday memorable and we want to ensure that everything you need is at your fingertips to make it extra special. Our concierge service provides professional concierge and lifestyle services so that you can relax, unwind and indulge yourself in the St Lucian lifestyle. St Lucia has an abundance of activities that our concierge can arrange for you. If you are feeling slightly more energetic then why not explore the Piton World Heritage site and rainforest where you will find the Botanical Gardens, Sulphur Springs and beautiful water falls. If you enjoy being out on the sea then sailing down the wonderful St Lucian coast is not to be missed or just enjoy sun down out in Rodney Bay - you may even catch site of the Dolphins or Whales that bless our coastline. Whatever you decide we want you to have the best possible experiences and times whilst staying at Panorama.
Housekeeping service twice weekly included. Additional maid and cook service can be made available at an additional fee. Please note that our housekeepers are not trained nannies and should not be expected to look after and/or babysit infants and children. If you do make babysitting arrangements with the staff, please be advised this is at your own risk.
- Bedroom 1: Kingsize bed, Air conditioning, Ensuite bathroom, Private furnished deck area.
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Air conditioning, Ensuite bathroom, Private furnished deck area.
- Air conditioning
- Sony flat screen TV, Apple TV, Cable, DVD player
- CD player
- Washing machine
- Security System
- Wine cooler.
St Lucia is located midway down the Eastern Caribbean chain, between Martinique and St. Vincent, and north of Barbados. St. Lucia is only 27 miles long and 14 miles wide. The Atlantic Ocean meets its eastern shore, while the beaches of the west coast owe their beauty to the calm Caribbean Sea.
Saint Lucia is the ideal destination for adults and children alike. Whether you are searching for romance, adventure, or rejuvenation from the stresses and strains of everyday life, St Lucia promises all those and the holiday of a lifetime, offering something for everyone.
Underneath the glorious Carribean sun, St Lucia has a genuine natural landscape of palm fringed beaches, miles of unspoilt rainforest and the breathtaking Piton mountains.
For children (as well as those young at heart and mind!) there are water parks throughout the island and ATV adventures and rainforest zip lining are family favourites. Many of the island's resorts offer children's activities so parents can enjoy a cocktail or couples massage whilst knowing that the kids are safe and enjoying their ultimate childhood holiday.
St Lucia is also a romantic paradise for couples; bask together under the Carribean Sun, sail into a champagne sunset and relax under the vast starry sky.
For all those who travel to this island, tropical weather, glorious weather and the holiday of a lifetime truly does await.
Villa at Panorma is situated at Saline Point, Cap Estate, in the northern most part of St.Lucia. Cap Estate is a prime residential area and boasts several upmarket residential developments.
- 5 minute drive to beach and restaurants.
- 10 minute drive to grocery store.
- 30 minute drive to town.
- 35 minute drive to SLU airport.
- 90 minute drive to UVF airport.
- Housekeeping service twice weekly included.
At an additional fee:
- Maid and cook service can be made available.
*Please note that our housekeepers are not trained nannies and should not be expected to look after and/or babysit infants and children. If you do make babysitting arrangements with the staff, please be advised this is at your own risk.
- Maximum 4 guests.
- 11% Government Tax.
- Prices may be subject to local taxes and service charges where applicable and may change without notice.
- Actual exchange rate may vary.
- This property is a non smoking property. External areas ONLY may be utilised for the smoking of cigarettes/cigars. Also if any illegal substances are located or found on the property the result will be immediate eviction and charges may be levied against you.
- Please note check in 2 pm/check out 12 noon. Late check outs can be granted upon request, subject to availability, and after paying an applicable fee of US$100.
- All damages and/or missing items are accountable under the damages contract. All charges are to be settled prior to departure.
- International calls cannot be made from the telephones at the villas, unless a cash deposit or credit card pre-authourisation is made and then these lines can be opened. Once this is done, guests are then liable for all international calls made from the telephone line. This also includes international toll free numbers dialled outside of the country as these DO incur charges locally.
- For Christmas/New Years bookings, a 50% Non refundable deposit is required. We strongly recommend that you take out travel insurance to cover you in the eventuality of a cancellation.
- No pets allowed on the property.
- Rates are based on double occuancy.
- Children welcome.
- Please note that our housekeepers are not trained nannies and should not be expected to look after and/or babysit infants and children. If you do make babysitting arrangements with the staff, please be advised this is at your own risk.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 2 reviews for their other properties.
Outside this villa in Gros Islet, Saint LuciaThis villa has a pool.
Prices and availability
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 12 December 2017 - 12 December 2022: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£748.82 per booking, paid locally
2 bedrooms, Sleeps 4
DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi, TV, Satellite / cable
Air conditioning, Car hire optional