Villa with 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and swimming pool in Cap Estate, Saint Lucia
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £3,034 per week
Villa to rent in Cap Estate, Saint Lucia
Villa overview - owner's description
Sea Pearl has been imaginatively renovated by its new owners to create a desirable tropical hideaway.
Sea Pearl has been imaginatively renovated by its new owners to create a desirable tropical hideaway, within a few minutes walk of the secluded Smugglers' Cove with a wonderful beach and reef for snorkeling. Sea Pearl is situated in a large, fully landscaped garden on a low cliff with views out to sea including Anse Becune beach and cove and Pigeon Island National Park.
The villa has a spacious sitting room, separate dining room and a well equipped kitchen and laundry room. There are two air conditioned double bedrooms with ensuite shower rooms. All the main rooms open out onto a patio which runs the entire length of the house, tastefully furnished in whicker with colourful tropical fabrics.
A kidney shaped pool is situated off the patio and there is a gazebo perched on the cliff edge – perfectly positioned for enjoying sundowner drinks or alfresco dining.
Bedroom 1: King size bed, Air conditioning, Ensuite shower room.
Bedroom 2: 2 Twin beds, Air conditioning, Ensuite shower room.
- Air conditioning
- Internet access
- Laundry facilities
- Cable TV
- CD player
- DVD player
- Washing machine.
- Infinity pool
St Lucia is located midway down the Eastern Caribbean chain, between Martinique and St. Vincent, and north of Barbados. St. Lucia is only 27 miles long and 14 miles wide. The Atlantic Ocean meets its eastern shore, while the beaches of the west coast owe their beauty to the calm Caribbean Sea.
Saint Lucia is the ideal destination for adults and children alike. Whether you are searching for romance, adventure, or rejuvenation from the stresses and strains of everyday life, St Lucia promises all those and the holiday of a lifetime, offering something for everyone.
Underneath the glorious Carribean sun, St Lucia has a genuine natural landscape of palm fringed beaches, miles of unspoilt rainforest and the breathtaking Piton mountains.
For children (as well as those young at heart and mind!) there are water parks throughout the island and ATV adventures and rainforest zip lining are family favourites. Many of the island's resorts offer children's activities so parents can enjoy a cocktail or couples massage whilst knowing that the kids are safe and enjoying their ultimate childhood holiday.
St Lucia is also a romantic paradise for couples; bask together under the Carribean Sun, sail into a champagne sunset and relax under the vast starry sky.
For all those who travel to this island, tropical weather, glorious weather and the holiday of a lifetime truly does await.
Sea Pearl villa is within a few minutes walk of the secluded Smugglers' Cove in Cap Estate,with a wonderful beach and reef for snorkeling. Sea Pearl is situated in a large, fully landscaped garden on a low cliff with views out to sea including Anse Becune beach and cove and Pigeon Island National Park.
- Housekeeper: Monday to Saturday from 8.30am to 3.30pm
- Pool and garden maintenance: three times weekly
*Please note that our housekeepers are not trained nannies and should not be expected to look after and/or babysit infants and children. If you do make babysitting arrangements with the staff, please be advised this is at your own risk.
- Maximum 4 guests.
- 11% Government Tax.
- Prices may be subject to local taxes and service charges where applicable and may change without notice.
- Actual exchange rate may vary.
- This property is a non smoking property. External areas ONLY may be utilised for the smoking of cigarettes/cigars. Also if any illegal substances are located or found on the property the result will be immediate eviction and charges may be levied against you.
- Please note check in 2 pm/check out 12 noon. Late check outs can be granted upon request, subject to availability, and after paying an applicable fee of US$100.
- All damages and/or missing items are accountable under the damages contract. All charges are to be settled prior to departure.
- International calls cannot be made from the telephones at the villas, unless a cash deposit or credit card pre-authourisation is made and then these lines can be opened. Once this is done, guests are then liable for all international calls made from the telephone line. This also includes international toll free numbers dialled outside of the country as these DO incur charges locally.
- For Christmas/New Years bookings, a 50% Non refundable deposit is required. We strongly recommend that you take out travel insurance to cover you in the eventuality of a cancellation
- No pets allowed on the property.
- Rates are based on double occuancy.
- Children welcome.
- Please note that our housekeepers are not trained nannies and should not be expected to look after and/or babysit infants and children. If you do make babysitting arrangements with the staff, please be advised this is at your own risk.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 2 reviews for their other properties.
Outside this villa in Cap Estate, Saint LuciaThis villa has a pool.
Prices and availability
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 14 April - 14 December 2017: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 15 December 2017 - 14 April 2018: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 15 April - 14 December 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 15 December 2018 - 14 April 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 15 April 2019 - 15 April 2024: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£758.44 per booking, paid locally
2 bedrooms, Sleeps 4
2 bathrooms including 2 en suites
DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi, TV, Satellite / cable
Air conditioning, Car hire optional