Residence Du Cap
Villa with 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms and swimming pool in Cap Estate, Saint Lucia
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £3,972 per week
Villa to rent in Cap Estate, Saint Lucia
Villa overview - owner's description
Nestled on a hillside in beautiful Nestled in the hills of an old sugar plantation, Residence du Cap is situated on approximately three quarters of an acre.
Nestled on a hillside in beautiful Nestled in the hills of an old sugar plantation, Residence du Cap is situated on approximately three quarters of an acre. This elegant property enjoys breath taking views over the Caribbean Sea, Pigeon Island as well as the Pitons. Residence du Cap is a two storey house made up of three main bedrooms and a fully self contained guest cottage that counts as a fourth bedroom. The cottage is ideal as guest/in-laws quarters.
Leading from a decked footbridge from the car port, you enter into a cool and open plan living and dining area. This then leads to a spacious fully equipped kitchen with microwave, blender, coffee machine and fridge/freezer. The three double bedrooms located upstairs all have en-suite facilities, are air-conditioned and also have magnificent views. The master bedroom upstairs has an en suite shower room and a private balcony with wonderful views.
At the rear of the villa is a patio and courtyard offering private seating areas and the front French doors that open to the decked verandas where you can relax under the warm sun or cool off in the pool.
Bedroom 1: King size bed (2 twin beds converted), Ensuite shower room, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Private balcony.
Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite with shower, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan.
Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Ensuite with shower, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan.
Bedroom 4: King size bed (2 twin beds converted), Ensuite with shower, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan.
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Cable TV, CD player, DVD player
- High speed (ADSL) wireless internet access
- Washing machine
- Securtity system.
- Outdoor furniture
St Lucia is located midway down the Eastern Caribbean chain, between Martinique and St. Vincent, and north of Barbados. St. Lucia is only 27 miles long and 14 miles wide. The Atlantic Ocean meets its eastern shore, while the beaches of the west coast owe their beauty to the calm Caribbean Sea.
Saint Lucia is the ideal destination for adults and children alike. Whether you are searching for romance, adventure, or rejuvenation from the stresses and strains of everyday life, St Lucia promises all those and the holiday of a lifetime, offering something for everyone.
Underneath the glorious Carribean sun, St Lucia has a genuine natural landscape of palm fringed beaches, miles of unspoilt rainforest and the breathtaking Piton mountains.
For children (as well as those young at heart and mind!) there are water parks throughout the island and ATV adventures and rainforest zip lining are family favourites. Many of the island's resorts offer children's activities so parents can enjoy a cocktail or couples massage whilst knowing that the kids are safe and enjoying their ultimate childhood holiday.
St Lucia is also a romantic paradise for couples; bask together under the Carribean Sun, sail into a champagne sunset and relax under the vast starry sky.
For all those who travel to this island, tropical weather, glorious weather and the holiday of a lifetime truly does await.
It is not only the scenery that makes St Lucia so wonderful; the people are unbelievably friendly and hospitable. Whether you are planning a wedding or honeymoon, a spa retreat or a family holiday it is the perfect destination. A visit to one of St. Lucia's exclusive holiday villa's will refresh your mind, revitalise your body and soothe your spirit.
- Housekeeper - Monday to Saturday from 8am to 3.30pm.
- Garden and pool maintenance service weekly.
*Please note that our housekeepers are not trained nannies and should not be expected to look after and/or babysit infants and children. If you do make babysitting arrangements with the staff, please be advised this is at your own risk.
- Maximum 8 guests
- Children welcome
- 11% Government Tax
- Prices may be subject to local taxes and service charges where applicable and may change without notice.
- Actual exchange rate may vary.
- This property is a non smoking property. External areas ONLY may be utilised for the smoking of cigarettes/cigars. Also if any illegal substances are located or found on the property the result will be immediate eviction and charges may be levied against you.
- Please note check in 2 pm/check out 12 noon. Late check outs can be granted upon request, subject to availability, and after paying an applicable fee of US$100.
- All damages and/or missing items are accountable under the damages contract. All charges are to be settled prior to departure.
- International calls cannot be made from the telephones at the villas, unless a cash deposit or credit card pre-authourisation is made and then these lines can be opened. Once this is done, guests are then liable for all international calls made from the telephone line. This also includes international toll free numbers dialled outside of the country as these DO incur charges locally.
- For Christmas/New Years bookings, a 50% Non refundable deposit is required. We strongly recommend that you take out travel insurance to cover you in the eventuality of a cancellation.
- No pets allowed on the property
- Rates are based on double occuancy.
- Please note that our housekeepers are not trained nannies and should not be expected to look after and/or babysit infants and children. If you do make babysitting arrangements with the staff, please be advised this is at your own risk.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 1 review for their other properties.
Outside this villa in Cap Estate, Saint LuciaThis villa has a pool.
Prices and availability
Updated 18 August 2017
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 14 April - 11 December 2017: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£776.10 per booking, paid locally
4 bedrooms, Sleeps 8
4 bathrooms including 4 en suites
DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi, TV, Satellite / cable
Air conditioning, Car hire optional