Villa with 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and private pool in Cap Estate, Saint Lucia
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £2,238 per week
Villa to rent in Cap Estate, Saint Lucia
Villa overview - owner's description
Nestled on a hillside in beautiful Cap Estate.
Nestled on a hillside in beautiful Cap Estate, Pepperpoint villa enjoys a fantastic view of the surrounding vegetation with the Atlantic and the Caribbean Sea both forming a backdrop to this picturesque view.
The main entrance to this villa leads into an open plan, well equipped kitchen and dining area. On the same level is the spacious living room, opening out onto the front patio, drawing in the daylight and the cool Atlantic breeze. This patio flows out onto the expansive pool deck and gazebo area, the perfect area to sit and enjoy a good book or to soak up the sun's rays. The well manicured garden is littered with fruit trees which you can pick yourself and from which your housekeeper will happily prepare local juices and delights.
Pepperpoint is a 5 minute drive from the renowned St. Lucia Golf and Country golf course and the Smuggler's Cove beach. The villa is fully fenced with electronic gates to ensure privacy and security.
There are three air conditioned bedrooms upstairs, all with ensuite shower rooms. All three bedrooms are well appointed with comfortable furnishings with the master bedroom featuring a private balcony showcasing the dramatic views of the Atlantic and the Caribbean Sea. There is one king room, one queen room and the third bedroom has two single beds, which can be converted into a king if desired. All three bedrooms come equipped with mosquito nets and ceiling fans. The dining, living and morning room also feature ceiling fans for additional comfort.
Bedroom 1: Kingsize bed, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Ensuite shower room, Private balcony.
Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Ensuite shower room.
Bedroom 3: 2 Twin beds (can be converted into a King size bed), Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Ensuite shower room.
- Air conditioning
- Internet access
- Cable TV
- CD player, Stereo, I-Pod docking station
- DVD player
- Washing machine
- Security system.
St Lucia is located midway down the Eastern Caribbean chain, between Martinique and St. Vincent, and north of Barbados. St. Lucia is only 27 miles long and 14 miles wide. The Atlantic Ocean meets its eastern shore, while the beaches of the west coast owe their beauty to the calm Caribbean Sea.
Saint Lucia is the ideal destination for adults and children alike. Whether you are searching for romance, adventure, or rejuvenation from the stresses and strains of everyday life, St Lucia promises all those and the holiday of a lifetime, offering something for everyone.
Underneath the glorious Carribean sun, St Lucia has a genuine natural landscape of palm fringed beaches, miles of unspoilt rainforest and the breathtaking Piton mountains.
For children (as well as those young at heart and mind!) there are water parks throughout the island and ATV adventures and rainforest zip lining are family favourites. Many of the island's resorts offer children's activities so parents can enjoy a cocktail or couples massage whilst knowing that the kids are safe and enjoying their ultimate childhood holiday.
St Lucia is also a romantic paradise for couples; bask together under the Carribean Sun, sail into a champagne sunset and relax under the vast starry sky.
For all those who travel to this island, tropical weather, glorious weather and the holiday of a lifetime truly does await.
Nestled on a hillside in beautiful Cap Estate, Pepperpoint villa enjoys a fantastic view of the surrounding vegetation with the Atlantic and the Caribbean Sea.
- Housekeeper 6 days a week.
*Please note that our housekeepers are not trained nannies and should not be expected to look after and/or babysit infants and children. If you do make babysitting arrangements with the staff, please be advised this is at your own risk.
- Maximum 6 guests
- 11% Government Tax
- Prices may be subject to local taxes and service charges where applicable and may change without notice.
- Actual exchange rate may vary
- This property is a non smoking property. External areas ONLY may be utilised for the smoking of cigarettes/cigars. Also if any illegal substances are located or found on the property the result will be immediate eviction and charges may be levied against you.
- Please note check in 2 pm/check out 12 noon. Late check outs can be granted upon request, subject to availability, and after paying an applicable fee of US $100.
- All damages and/or missing items are accountable under the damages contract. All charges are to be settled prior to departure.
- International calls cannot be made from the telephones at the villas.
- For Christmas/New Years bookings, a 50% Non refundable deposit is required. We strongly recommend that you take out travel insurance to cover you in the eventuality of a cancellation.
- No pets allowed on the property
- Rates are based on double occuancy.
- Children welcome.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 2 reviews for their other properties.
Outside this villa in Cap Estate, Saint LuciaThis villa has a pool.
Prices and availability
Updated 18 February 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 18 February - 13 April 2018: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 14 April - 14 December 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 15 December 2018 - 14 April 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 15 April 2019 - 15 April 2024: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£712.88 per booking, paid locally
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 6
DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi, TV, Satellite / cable
Air conditioning, Car hire optional