Villa with 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms and swimming pool in Cap Estate, Saint Lucia
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £6,361 per week
Villa to rent in Cap Estate, Saint Lucia
Villa overview - owner's description
This is a beautiful villa, inspired by Oliver Messel's Caribbean designs, and constructed in an open architectural style from coral stone rendering, with cool green shutters and detailing.
This is a beautiful villa, inspired by Oliver Messel's Caribbean designs, and constructed in an open architectural style from coral stone rendering, with cool green shutters and detailing. Cap Pavillion is situated in a secluded location, on its own knoll high in Cap Estate and enjoys 360 degree views. Cap Estate has a championship 18 hole golf course, a racquet club offering both tennis and squash and two sandy beaches with good snorkeling.
The main house has been professionally interior decorated to a very high standard with the use of bright tropical fabrics and antique furniture. The house is very much a part of the landscape with many open areas, which lead directly into the garden. Part of the house faces the Atlantic coast and so is always cool and breezy
The villa consists of three wings built around a central courtyard with covered walkways and coral rendered arches connecting each area.
Upstairs: 3 double bedrooms (1 with a double bed and 2 with two single beds in each room) and a single bedroom (1 twin bed), with two bathrooms (a tub in each). Casual sitting/games area with Cablevision TV. There are two spacious sun decks affording spectacular views and a wonderful place to appreciate the tropical sky at night.
Downstairs is a guest wing with a double bed and en suite bathroom (a tub) and a private outside area, master bedroom with king-size bed and en suite bathroom (a shower with glass windows). Four of the bedrooms have ceiling fans.
The large sitting room has louvered French doors leading to the courtyard and the tropical gardens, and glazed quadruple doors opening out onto an airy covered verandah. The formal, open dining room can seat 12 people.
The full size swimming pool is situated on a lower level and is surrounded by rocks, trees and palms, offering privacy and shade from the sun. A small gazebo is situated near to the pool.
The house is situated in four acres of grounds, with the area around the house fully landscaped with lawns and tropical flowers.
Bedroom 1: Queen size bed, Air conditioning.
Bedroom 2: 2 Twin beds, Air conditioning.
Bedroom 3: 2 Twin beds, Air conditioning.
Bedroom 4: Single bed, Air conditioning.
Bedroom 5: Queen size bed, Ensuite with a bath, Air conditioning, Private outside area.
Bedroom 6: King size bed, Ensuite with shower, Air conditioning.
- Air conditioning
- CD player, TV
- Internet access
- Washing machine.
St Lucia is located midway down the Eastern Caribbean chain, between Martinique and St. Vincent, and north of Barbados. St. Lucia is only 27 miles long and 14 miles wide. The Atlantic Ocean meets its eastern shore, while the beaches of the west coast owe their beauty to the calm Caribbean Sea.
Saint Lucia is the ideal destination for adults and children alike. Whether you are searching for romance, adventure, or rejuvenation from the stresses and strains of everyday life, St Lucia promises all those and the holiday of a lifetime, offering something for everyone.
Underneath the glorious Carribean sun, St Lucia has a genuine natural landscape of palm fringed beaches, miles of unspoilt rainforest and the breathtaking Piton mountains.
For children (as well as those young at heart and mind!) there are water parks throughout the island and ATV adventures and rainforest zip lining are family favourites. Many of the island's resorts offer children's activities so parents can enjoy a cocktail or couples massage whilst knowing that the kids are safe and enjoying their ultimate childhood holiday.
St Lucia is also a romantic paradise for couples; bask together under the Carribean Sun, sail into a champagne sunset and relax under the vast starry sky.
For all those who travel to this island, tropical weather, glorious weather and the holiday of a lifetime truly does await.
Cap Pavillion is situated in the exclusive resort community of Cap Estate which is located at the northern tip of St. Lucia near Rodney Bay. It sits amongst rolling hills between the Atlantic Ocean and the sparkling Caribbean Sea. Alongside is the St Lucia Golf & Country Club, St. Lucia's number one golf course since its renovation in 1998.
- 10 minute drive to nearest town, Rodney Bay.
- 30 minute drive to George Charles Airport.
- Resident couple - cook and assistant on duty 7 days a week.
- Additional daily maid service, from 8:30am to 3:30pm; Monday to Saturday
- Gardener/pool maintenance man Tuesday to Friday.
- Resident staff quarters are situated below the kitchen.
- Maximum 11 guests
- 11% Government Tax.
- Prices may be subject to local taxes and service charges where applicable and may change without notice.
- Actual exchange rate may vary.
- External areas ONLY may be utilised for the smoking of cigarettes/cigars. Also if any illegal substances are located or found on the property the result will be immediate eviction and charges may be levied against you.
- Please note check in 2 pm/check out 12 noon. Late check outs can be granted upon request, subject to availability, and after paying an applicable fee of US$100.00
- All damages and/or missing items are accountable under the damages contract. All charges are to be settled prior to departure.
- International calls cannot be made from the telephones at the villas.
- For Christmas/New Years bookings, a 50% Non refundable deposit is required. We strongly recommend that you take out travel insurance to cover you in the eventuality of a cancellation.
- No pets allowed on the property.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 2 reviews for their other properties.
Outside this villa in Cap Estate, Saint LuciaThis villa has a pool.
Prices and availability
Updated 20 October 2017
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 14 April - 14 December 2017: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 15 December 2017 - 14 April 2018: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 15 April - 14 December 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 15 December 2018 - 14 April 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 15 April 2019 - 15 April 2024: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£761.56 per booking, paid locally
4 bedrooms, Sleeps 8
DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi, TV, Satellite / cable
Air conditioning, Car hire optional