Villa with 5 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms and swimming pool in Saint Lucia
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £5,179 per week
Villa to rent in Saint Lucia
Villa overview - owner's description
A beautiful 5 bedroom villa situated at Marigot, the yacht haven of St. Lucia. Villa Ashiana is situated in Marigot Bay; a quaint little village with many great restaurants, shopping centre: banks.
A beautiful 5 bedroom villa situated at Marigot, the yacht haven of St. Lucia. Villa Ashiana is situated in Marigot Bay; a quaint little village with many great restaurants, shopping centre: banks, shops, laundromat, French bakery, minimart and a boardwalk marina.
Ashiana offers fabulous panoramic views of Marigot Bay. This two storey villa has large open air patios upstairs and downstairs to enhance the outdoor living experience.
There are 5 spacious bedrooms which are all attractively furnished, air conditioned and with ensuite bathrooms for 3 bedrooms, bedroom 4 and 5 share a bathroom.
The open plan ground floor allows for great views from all areas while encouraging a relaxed flow for entertaining and easy conversation.
Further enhancing the experience of the villa is its magnificent infinity pool complete with deck and Barbeque grill.The kitchen is modern with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances inlcuding a microwave, dishwasher, coffer percolator etc.
Bedroom 1: King-size bed, En-suite bathroom, Air-conditioning
Bedroom 2: Queen bed, En-suite bathroom, Air-conditioning
Bedroom 3: 2 Twin beds, En-suite bathroom, Air-conditioning
Bedroom 4: 2 Twin beds, Shared bathroom with bedroom 5, Air-conditioning
Bedroom 5: 2 Twin beds, Shared bathroom with bedroom 4, Air-conditioning
- Air-conditioned bedrooms
- CD player, Stereo
- DVD player, Cable TV
- High Speed (ADSL) Internet access, Telephone
- Security system
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Coffee percolator.
- Pool furniture
- Alfresco dining
St Lucia is located midway down the Eastern Caribbean chain, between Martinique and St. Vincent, and north of Barbados. St. Lucia is only 27 miles long and 14 miles wide. The Atlantic Ocean meets its eastern shore, while the beaches of the west coast owe their beauty to the calm Caribbean Sea.
Saint Lucia is the ideal destination for adults and children alike. Whether you are searching for romance, adventure, or rejuvenation from the stresses and strains of everyday life, St Lucia promises all those and the holiday of a lifetime, offering something for everyone.
Underneath the glorious Carribean sun, St Lucia has a genuine natural landscape of palm fringed beaches, miles of unspoilt rainforest and the breathtaking Piton mountains.
For children (as well as those young at heart and mind!) there are water parks throughout the island and ATV adventures and rainforest zip lining are family favourites. Many of the island's resorts offer children's activities so parents can enjoy a cocktail or couples massage whilst knowing that the kids are safe and enjoying their ultimate childhood holiday.
St Lucia is also a romantic paradise for couples; bask together under the Carribean Sun, sail into a champagne sunset and relax under the vast starry sky.
For all those who travel to this island, tropical weather, glorious weather and the holiday of a lifetime truly does await.
Villa Ashiana is located in the the tiny Marigot Bay on the island of St Lucia. Marigot Bay has been described as "The most beautiful bay in the Caribbean" by the celebrated author James Michener and it rightly deserves to be one of the top attractions in St Lucia.
Located roughly a third of the way down the west coast about 20 miles south from the capital of Castries; no visit to the island would be complete without stopping off at Marigot. Marigot Bay itself is quite small with a cluster of select hotels, guesthouses and a few restaurants and bars. The road down to the bay has a couple of shops, but there is no real town or village centre here. The sheltered bay forms a lagoon which is the island's best protected natural harbour. Usually bustling with local and visiting yachts, the azure blue lagoon is surrounded by beautiful steeply forested slopes.
- 2 minutes walk to Discovery Hotel and JJ's Resort.
- 10 minutes to nearest beach by ferry.
- 6 Days a week cook service
- Gardener works on Mondays and Thursdays 8:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Pool keeper works on Mondays and Thursdays
- 3 Times a week housekeeping
- General maintenance personnel on property in separate accommodation on the night of arrival to greet guests and remains until the following night.
- Our housekeepers are not trained nannies and should not be expected to look after and/or baby sit infants and children. Should any arrangements be made with them it will be at your own risk.
At Extra Cost - advance notice may be required:
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfers.
- Maximum 10 guests
- Children welcome
- Government Tax: 11% tax subject to increase to 15% from the 31st March. It must be noted that the additional tax will be added to new and existing booking made after 31st March.
- Prices may be subject to local taxes and service charges where applicable and may change without notice
- Actual exchange rate may vary
- Non-smoking villa
- Pets are not allowed
- Requests for late check outs cannot be determined until closer the departure day and if granted is at an additional charge of US$100.00.
- Check out time is 12 noon.
This villa does not have any reviews.
Outside this villa in Saint LuciaThis villa has a pool.
Prices and availability
Updated 16 August 2017
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 14 April - 11 December 2017: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£777.00 per booking, paid locally
5 bedrooms, Sleeps 10
DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi, TV, Satellite / cable
Air conditioning, Car hire optional