Villa with 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms and swimming pool in Saint Barthelemy
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £16,625 per week
Villa to rent in Saint Barthelemy
Villa overview - owner's description
Globe Trotter is located in the stunning Lurin hillside and is only a few minutes to the beautiful beaches of Gouverneur and Shell.
Globe Trotter is located in the stunning Lurin hillside and is only a few minutes to the beautiful beaches of Gouverneur and Shell. Globe Trotter is also close to Gustavia which is filled with delicious restaurants, fabulous shops and boutiques.
The villa is luxuriously decorated with elegant finishes and filled with exotic wood, white sofas, a gourmet kitchen and dining table with spectacular ocean views. The spacious villa can comfortable accommodate a family holiday or groups of friends.
The open plan villa leads onto a wonderful terrace with outstanding views of Saint Jean beach, the Eden Rock, Colombier, the island of Saint Marteen and ocean. Guests can enjoy beautiful sunsets and stargaze year round.
The terrace also features a large heated pool surrounded by seats and sun loungers. Globe Trotter is an extraordinary villa offering an exceptional and unique experience.
- Living room with a wonderful ocean view
- Kitchen with microwave, coffee machine, espresso machine, toaster, blender, dishwasher, wine cellar, ice maker and dining facilities for up to 10 people
- Bedroom with air-conditioning, king size bed, TV, DVD player ensuite with shower, dressing area and private terrace
- Bedroom with air-conditioning, king size bed, TV, DVD player, outside shower, ensuite and dressing area
- Bedroom with king OR twin beds, air-conditioning, TV, DVD player, ensuite with shower
- Bedroom with air-conditioning, king size bed, TV, DVD player, ensuite with shower and dressing area
- Private swimming pool (19.7 x 39.4 ft., heated)
- Gas barbecue
- Sun loungers
- Covered and uncovered terraces
- Dining area
- Free Wi-Fi
- Air-conditioning in the bedrooms
- Iron and ironing board
- French and US TV satellite
- Pool towels provided
St. Barts is a truly spectacular holiday destination. The isle began as a beach fringed volcanic land mass and remained so beneath the tropical sun for several million years. It was first populated by French maritime adventurers seeking new and better life. The island remained sparsely populated for over 400 years until luxurious villas and world class restaurants began to appear on the island amongst sophisticated relaxation and rustic charm.
When visiting St. Barts you arrive on the isle at Gustav III airport where you are immediately submerged in a dream world, far away from the stresses and strains of everyday life. It is a private and prestigious picture perfect paradise.
St. Barts is utterly enchanting, largely because local authorities have always opted for controlled growth over expansion. Consequently unlike other Caribbean islands it retains its outstanding natural beauty and remains a breath-taking haven for its vacationers. The security of people and their belongings are major priorities in St. Barts; due to this it is considered a safe and private refuge for many celebrities who enjoy visiting the island undisturbed. It has been described as an ‘intimate, prestigious little rock in the middle of the Caribbean Sea.'
The average temperature on St. Barts is 80 Fahrenheit with lows of 68 and peaks of 95. A gloriously warm climate allows for 14 superb beaches, offering lazy days in the shade of coconut palms.
For those more active and adventurous vacationers, warm waters allow for a plethora of water and sporting activities including dining, deep-sea fishing, wind surfing, surfing, sailing, motorbike excursions, jet skis, kites and much more!
St. Barts is also renowned for its fine dining with a wide variety of culinary styles from authentic French to West Indian cuisine. For shopaholics there are brand shops to take advantage of duty-free shopping and also enchanting smaller island boutiques.
With glorious beaches, world class service and an abundance of activities St Barts truly is the epitome of excellence, luxury and serenity; a gloriously private island waiting to provide its vacationers with the trip of a lifetime!
Close to Gouverneur and Shell beach.
Driving time to Gustavia: 5 minutes.
Driving time to restaurants: 2 minutes.
Driving time to the supermarket: 5 minutes.
Driving time to the airport: 10 minutes.
- Property specific terms and conditions may apply.
- Please enquire prior to booking for full details.
- Prices do not include 10% service charge and 5% tourism tax.
- Prices may be subject additional taxes.
- Service charges where applicable may change without notice.
- The minimum length of stay is 7 nights.
- Actual exchange rates may vary.
- All rates and villa details are subject to change without notice.
- No pets allowed on the property.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 2 reviews for their other properties.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Saint BarthelemyThis villa has a pool.
Prices and availability
Updated 17 October 2017
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 16 April 2017 - 15 December 2022: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£753.69 per booking, paid locally
4 bedrooms, Sleeps 8
DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi, TV, Satellite / cable
Air conditioning, Car hire optional