Villa with 6 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms and private pool in Vilamoura, Algarve
From £2,073 per week
Villa to rent in Vilamoura, Algarve
Stunning contemporary villa for 12 persons in Vilamoura with private swimming pool, facing the Laguna Golf Course
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
Villa Vitoria is a stunning contemporary villa in Vilamoura. This amazing 2 storey property showcases a modern, colourful and sophisticated ambience throughout, fulfilling all necessary requirements for a remarkable vacation. The villa boasts 6 spacious bedrooms, private fenced swimming pool 12 x 5.5 m, garden, outdoor dining area, barbecue, table tennis and exterior lounge area. Air conditioning is available throughout all property and guests can also park up to 4 cars in the villa. Strategically located, within short distance from the villa several points of interest and leisure facilities can be found. 5 superb golf courses, tennis facilities, amusement and theme parks or the infamous Cerro da Vila ruins, take us back more than 2000 years to the peak of the Roman Empire. At close proximity is also the centre of Vilamoura and the marina with countless restaurants, bars and a vibrant nightlife that can very well go until sunrise. Praia da Falésia and Praia de Vilamoura beaches, both at a short driving distance, provide soft golden sands and crystal-clear waters as well as the skin tone we all search for in the summer.
Fully equipped kitchen
Living room in open space facing the terrace and swimming pool
Dining room facing the terrace and pool
1 suite with twin beds and ensuite bathroom with shower
1 bedroom with twin beds
1 bedroom with double bed
1 bedroom with twin beds
1 bathroom with tub
1 bathroom with shower
1 master suite with king size bed and ensuite bathroom with tub
1 suite with double bed and ensuite bathroom with tub
All the bedrooms and living room have air conditioning
4 beach umbrellas and a portable cooler are at guests´ disposal to take to the beach
Private fenced swimming pool 12 x 5.5 m, depth of 0.80 – 2 m
Outdoor dining area for 8+6 persons
Private parking for 4 cars
Praia da Falésia beach: 5 km
Restaurants: 1 km
Supermarket: 2 km
Laguna Golf Course: on site
Faro Airport: 25 km
The house is located about 5 km away from the marina hosting some glamorous vessels with plenty of bars and restaurants.
Vilamoura is a destination that proposes a full range of tourist attractions regardless the month or the season. It offers a perfect venue for its visitors, whether for those looking for a romantic or luxurious vacation, for water sports fans and golfers or for nature lovers and seasoned travellers. There are just plenty of things to do: relax on the beaches of Vilamoura practice your favourite water sport, play the five golf courses from the city (Oceanico Old Course, Oceanico Laguna Course, Oceanico Millenium Course, Oceanico Pinhal Course, Pestana Vila Sol Golf Course) or do some trips including bird watching, nature and historical tours.
- Historic tours: The roman ruins of Cerro da Vila with the remains of two residences and baths, the atrium, dams, fishing stations and necropolis.
- Nightlife in Vilamoura and its restaurants, bars, night clubs, discos and casino for guests looking for great food coupled with live performances, loud music, fancy drinks, dancing and cabaret shows.
- Beaches offering a selection of powdery sand beaches attracting travellers, swimmers, boating and fishing aficionados and waters sport enthusiasts.
- Nature trips including fishing adventure, underwater diving escapades, sunset cruises, quad bikes tours
- Amusement and theme parks: Krazy World Zoo in Algoz, Zoomarine in Guia, Aquashow in Quarteira
Golfing in Vilamoura:
Oceanico Golf Course: one of the oldest and most celebrated in Portugal offering to golfers challenges as well as fantastic views
Oceanico Laguna Course: The presence of water reservoirs and the lakes serve both as hazards for the game and attraction for aquatic birds and other creatures
Oceanico Millenium Course: Traditional par 72 course offering various challenges where players have to watch out for accuracy and precision
Oceanico Pinhal Course: Also one of the oldest in Villamoura offering panoramic views and featuring an elegant clubhouse with a large veranda
Pestana Vila Sol Golf Course: Hosts two sought-after golf courses offering a relaxing ambience for the golfers.
Breakage deposit: 500€
Air conditioning: included
Central heating: included
End of stay cleaning: included
Pool / beach towels: included
Preferred changeover day: flexible
Earliest arrival time: 16:00
Latest departure time: 10:00
AL licence: 50710
Rental licence or registration number: 50710/AL
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 35 reviews for their other properties.
This villa is:
Sights and attractions
Outside this villa in Vilamoura, AlgarveThis villa is in a quiet area. It has a pool, a balcony, a barbecue, outside lighting and a garden. Car hire is recommended as the villa is less than a 15 minute walk to at least a couple of shops, bars and restaurants; however parking is available if required.
Prices and availability
Updated 4 August 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 17 June - 26 July 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 28 July - 24 August 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 25 August - 30 September 2019: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 1 October - 21 December 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 22 December 2019 - 4 January 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 5 January - 30 April 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 May - 31 May 2020: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 1 June - 31 August 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 September - 30 September 2020: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 1 October - 20 December 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 21 December 2020 - 4 January 2021: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Surcharge when booking length minor than 1 week
£124.80 per night if the booking is for less than 7 nights, paid with booking
£31.20 per booking, paid with booking
6 bedrooms, Sleeps 12:
- 2 single beds and en suite
- 2 single beds
- 1 double bed
- 2 single beds
- 1 king size bed and en suite
- 1 double bed and en suite
6 bathrooms including 3 en suites, 3 Separate WC's
Private pool, Size 12m x 5.5m
Internet / WiFi, TV Languages in English, Local, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 12, Dining area seats 12, Air conditioning, Central heating, Clothes drier, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire recommended
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Barbecue, Outside lighting, Parking, Private garden
Agency From Goes, Netherlands Member since Nov 2012
Past bookings: 351 bookings
Response rate: 92%
Response time: within 3 hours
Last seen: 3 hours ago
Number of properties: 158