Villa with 3 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms and private pool in Vilamoura, Algarve
From £586 per week
Villa to rent in Vilamoura, Algarve
Gorgeous villa for 7 persons in Vilamoura with private swimming pool
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
Villa Sofia is a gorgeous holiday villa next to Oceânico Pinhal Golf Course in Vilamoura, Algarve. The 2 storey property offers 3 roomy bedrooms, private swimming pool: 3 x 6 m, a spacious garden, barbecue and outdoor dining area. The villa comes also with private parking and a bicycle rental nearby, for the ones who like to explore the area at a slow pace and feel the wind on their face. Strategically located, within short distance from the villa several points of interest and leisure facilities can be found. 5 superb golf courses, tennis facilities, amusement and theme parks or the infamous Cerro da Vila ruins, take us back more than 2000 years to the peak of the Roman Empire. At close proximity is also the centre of Vilamoura and the marina with countless restaurants, bars and a vibrant nightlife that can very well go until sunrise. Of course Algarve is synonym of sun and beach, Vilamoura has the best there is to give that extra skin tone that we all search for in the summer.
Fully equipped kitchen
Living room with seats for 7 people (6+1), satellite TV
1 suite with double bed, bathroom with tub and shower
1 bedroom with double bed
1 bathroom with tub and shower
1 suite with twin beds, ensuite bathroom with tub and shower
1 sofa bed for suitable for one person
The villa has air-conditioning and Wi-Fi
Private swimming pool: 3 x 6 m, depth of 2.10 m
Outdoor dining area
Bicycle rental close to the villa
Parking place inside the villa
Beach & Vilamoura Marina: 2 km
SPA, restaurant and bars: 200 m
Supermarket: 700 m
Tennis courts: 200 m
Dom Pedro Pinhal Golf: 450 m
Taxi at the marina: 1.3 km
Pharmacy at the marina: 1.3 km
Loulé Train Station: 5 km
Motorway access at Boliqueime: A22: 6 km
Faro Airport: 16 km
Vilamoura is a destination that proposes a full range of tourist attractions regardless the month or the season. It offers a perfect venue for its visitors, whether for those looking for a romantic or luxurious vacation, for water sport fans and golfers or for nature lovers and seasoned travellers. There are just plenty of things to do: relax on the beaches of Vilamoura, practice your favourite water sport, play the five golf courses from the city (Oceanico Old Course, Oceanico Laguna Course, Oceanico Millenium Course, Oceanico Pinhal Course, and Pestana Vila Sol Golf Course) or do some trips including bird watching, nature and historical tours.
- Historic tours: The roman ruins of Cerro da Vila with the remains of two residences and baths, the atrium, dams, fishing stations and necropolis.
- Nightlife in Vilamoura and its restaurants, bars, nightclubs, discos and casino for guests looking for great food coupled with live performances, loud music, fancy drinks, dancing and cabaret shows.
- Beaches offering a selection of powdery sand beaches attracting travellers, swimmers, boating and fishing aficionados and waters sport enthusiasts.
- Nature trips including fishing adventure, underwater diving escapades, sunset cruises, quad bikes tours
- Amusement and theme parks: Krazy World Zoo in Algoz, Zoomarine in Guia, Aquashow in Quarteira
- Golfing in Vilamoura:
Oceanico Golf Course: one of the oldest and most celebrated in Portugal offering to golfers challenges as well as fantastic views
Oceanico Laguna Course: The presence of water reservoirs and the lakes serve both as hazards for the game and attraction for aquatic birds and other creatures
Oceanico Millenium Course: Traditional par 72 course offering various challenges where players have to watch out for accuracy and precision -
Oceanico Pinhal Course: Also one of the oldest in Villamoura offering panoramic views and featuring an elegant clubhouse with a large veranda.
Pestana Vila Sol Golf Course: Hosts two sought-after golf courses offering a relaxing ambience for the golfers.
Breakage deposit: 600€
End of stay cleaning: included
Air conditioning for the whole house (optional): 105€ per week
Preferred changeover day: Saturday, in July & August
Earliest arrival time: 16:00
Latest departure time: 10:00
AL licence: 61395
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 35 reviews for their other properties.
This villa is:
Sights and attractions
Outside this villa in Vilamoura, AlgarveThis villa is in a village and in a quiet area near the sea. It has a pool, a balcony, a barbecue and a garden. Car hire is not necessary as the villa is less than a 15 minute walk to a large selection of shops, bars, restaurants; however parking is available if required.
Prices and availability
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 19 June - 28 June 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 29 June - 12 July 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 13 July - 30 August 2019: changeover day is Saturday, bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 31 August - 27 September 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 28 September - 13 December 2019: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 14 December 2019 - 26 June 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 27 June - 28 August 2020: changeover day is Saturday, bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 29 August 2020 - 3 January 2021: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Surcharge when booking length less than 1 week
£71.72 per night if the booking is for less than 7 nights, paid with booking
£94.14 per week, paid with booking
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 7:
- 1 double bed and en suite
- 1 double bed
- 2 single beds
There is also 1 single sofa bed, 1 cot
4 bathrooms including 1 en suite, 1 Separate WC
Private pool, Size 6m x 3m, Depth 2m
CD player, DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi, TV Languages in English, Local, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 7, Dining area seats 7, Air conditioning, Open fire, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire optional
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Barbecue, Parking, Private garden
Infants, Restricted mobility, Pets
Outside: The terrace with a dining area and with barbecue Swimming pool 3m x 6m with 6 sun beds Totally fenced garden Bicycle renting close to the villa Parking place inside the villa
Agency From Goes, Netherlands Member since Nov 2012
Past bookings: 351 bookings
Response rate: 92%
Response time: within 3 hours
Last seen: 8 hours ago
Number of properties: 159