Villa with 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms and swimming pool in Vilamoura, Algarve
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £1,805 per week
Villa to rent in Vilamoura, Algarve
Villa overview - owner's description
Villa Pinhal is a traditional family villa in a prime location within easy reach of bars and restaurants and just a short stroll to the beach, marina and fabulous nightlife of Vilamoura.
Villa Pinhal is a traditional family villa in a prime location within easy reach of bars and restaurants and just a short stroll to the beach, marina and fabulous nightlife of Vilamoura. The villa is situated on the periphery of the highly esteemed Pinhal Golf Course, offering beautiful views and a tranquil environment.
There are four large bedrooms, all fully air conditioned, and with their own en-suite bathroom, which can accommodate up to 10 guests. The ground floor consists of a large open plan living and dining area which also benefits from being air conditioned, allowing you share family moments in a cool environment. The kitchen is fully equipped with all modern appliances and there is also a convenient laundry room with a washing machine and tumble dryer. Two bedroom suites are located on the ground floor, and two are located on the first floor with access to the first floor terrace.
The outside grounds of this villa are simply wonderful. The lawned gardens are immaculately maintained and provide a perfect place for the children to play. There is a large private swimming pool, which is secured by a safety fence, and reclining sun beds for relaxing afternoons in the sunshine. The poolside terrace is equipped with a fabulous summer kitchen with a barbecue and large outdoor dining table giving you no excuse not to fine tune your barbecuing skills and dine al fresco as the Portuguese do!
Villa Pinhal is in a highly sought after location with the best of both worlds. The villa boasts fabulous views overlooking the neighbouring golf course providing serenity and tranquillity whilst benefitting from all amenities, including the beach and Vilamoura marina, being only a short 15 minute walk away. The resort of Vilamoura offers an endless selection of activities for all the family to enjoy, making this villa a great success for all!
- Fully equipped kitchen with oven, hobs, fridge, freezer, microwave, dishwasher, kettle, toaster and coffee machine
- Dining Room with large dining table for 10 guests and air conditioning
- Sitting Room with sofas, LCD cable TV, fireplace and access to the garden and swimming pool
- Utility Room with washing machine, tumble dryer, iron and ironing board
- Guest WC
- Bedroom 1: Double bed with air conditioning and en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 2: 3 single beds with air conditioning and en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 3: Double bed with air conditioning, en-suite bathroom and terrace with views over the pool and golf course
- Bedroom 4: Twin beds and sofa bed with air conditioning, terrace with views and en-suite bathroom
- Private gated swimming pool
- Lawned gardens
- Outside dining area with table and chairs for 8 guests
- Summer kitchen with barbecue
- Private parking
- Reclining sun beds
- Air Conditioning
- Private parking
- Table Tennis
- High chair
- Washing machine and tumble dryer
- Central heating
Blessed by a year-round mild climate, modern and chic Vilamoura is an ideal place to holiday at any time.
Hosting challenging championship golf courses, the 5 star Vila Sol Golf Resort is considered among the top championship layouts in Europe. Its fairways are beautifully kept and feature several sand and water hazards which will put even the most skilled golfers to the test.
The entertaining opportunities at Vilamoura live up to expectations and here you will be spoilt for choice. Feel free to decide what to enjoy from gourmet restaurants, vibrant bars and cafe's, pools, a casino, tennis courts and boutiques.
This is not all, as a stylish marina and Ocean facing paradise beaches with soft sand are also close at hand. You will want for nothing in this buzzing town.
Late check in:
October to May: 3 nights
June to September: 5 nights
July and August: 7 nights
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 1 review for their other properties.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Vilamoura, AlgarveThis villa has a pool and a children pool.
Prices and availability
Updated 18 August 2017
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 22 July - 29 September 2017: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 30 September 2017 - 1 June 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 2 June - 29 June 2018: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 30 June - 31 August 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 September - 28 September 2018: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£910.83 per booking, paid locally
4 bedrooms, Sleeps 10
4 bathrooms including 4 en suites
Internet / WiFi, TV, Satellite / cable
Air conditioning, Car hire optional