Villa with 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms and swimming pool in Vilamoura, Algarve
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £6,557 per week
Villa to rent in Vilamoura, Algarve
Villa overview - owner's description
Located in the prestigious Pinhal Velho area of Vilamoura, this stylish.
Located in the prestigious Pinhal Velho area of Vilamoura, this stylish, contemporary villa enjoys wonderful views over the Millennium Golf course in a peaceful position not far from the fantastic marina in Vilamoura.
Split into two wings, all of the bedrooms are on the garden level and all come with ensuite bathrooms. Spacious throughout, this is exemplified by the large lounge and dining areas, which provide plenty of room for the largest of family sizes.
With a cinema room and pool table to be found downstairs, you can spend hours of fun together, watching all of your favourite family classics or trying to perfect your cueing action. With a bar set up too, it's not just the children who will unwind here.
Those that like to keep fit will enjoy the mini gym. There are only a few machines, but they are easily enough to help burn a few calories.
This truly exceptional villa is popular for the large grounds that it inhabits, with the attractive private pool as it's centre piece. Children will be able to roam freely on the lawn area, enjoying the long hours of sunshine that the Algarve provides. Sip a drink by the pool, relaxing in one of the sun loungers, or take a break under the natural shade of the covered terrace. Utilise the barbecue to your heart's content, dining al fresco whenever the mood suits you.
With such a fantastic position and with everything on hand that you could possibly need, this villa is an ideal property for families or groups of friends alike.
PLEASE NOTE: There is a 2 week minimum stay in July and August
- Kitchen with oven, hob, microwave, fridge/ freezer, dishwasher
- Lounge with air conditioning, flat screen satellite TV, surround sound
- Dining area with dining facilities
- Double bedroom with air conditioning, patio doors to pool terrace, ensuite bathroom with shower, WC, sink
- 3 x double bedrooms with air conditioning, ensuite bathrooms
- King bedroom with air conditioning, walk in wardrobe, ensuite bathroom with shower, WC, sink
Lower Ground Floor
- Cinema room
- Games room with pool table
- Bathroom with shower, WC, sink
- Utility area with washing machine, tumble dryer
- Private rectangle style 12 x 6 metre pool with step access
- Sun loungers
- Free pool towels
- Covered terrace
- Dining facilities
- Free Wi Fi
Vilamoura has undergone huge redevelopment in the last few years and now enjoys an envied reputation across the Algarve. The main attraction is the large marina area, full of exotic and expensive yachts and surrounded by a wide promenade which is host to a vast array of shops, ice cream parlors, cafes, bars and restaurants. All sorts of cuisine can be found here, the marina is cosmopolitan!
Beyond the marina lies the golden sandy beach of Vilamoura, an ideal place to spend a day in the warm Algarve sunshine. For those that enjoy golf, Vilamoura boasts a spectacular course, which will test the most keen golfer.
Exploring the rest of the Algarve is easy from Vilamoura, with good road networks leading to the main roads through the Algave, allowing you simple access to the other major sights.
This villa does not have any reviews.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Vilamoura, AlgarveThis villa has a pool.
Prices and availability
Updated 16 August 2017
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 1 July - 30 August 2017: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 31 August 2017 - 29 June 2018: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 30 June - 29 August 2018: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 30 August - 14 September 2018: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£912.58 per booking, paid locally
5 bedrooms, Sleeps 10
4 bathrooms including 5 en suites
DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi, TV, Satellite / cable
Air conditioning, Car hire optional