Villa with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, private pool and golf nearby in Vilamoura, Algarve
From £461 per week
Villa to rent in Vilamoura, Algarve
This comfortable semi-detached villa is set in a residential area of Vilamoura, close to Hilton Hotel and just 5 minutes drive from the city centre and subsequently from all facilities....
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
This comfortable semi-detached villa is set in a residential area of Vilamoura, close to Hilton Hotel and just 5 minutes drive from the city centre and subsequently from all facilities, such as:
Casino, discos, marina, restaurants, bars, water sports, etc.
The touristic train passes right in front of the property.
This two storey villa consists of:
- living room
- dining room
- 1 toilette
- well equipped kitchen
- 3 bedrooms (2 double and 1 twin)
- 2 bathrooms (1 en-suite)
- Private pool (size: 6m x 3m / depth: 1m x 2.10m)
- Private garden
- Garden furniture (sunloungers, table, chairs and parasol)
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Washing machine
- Roof terrace
- Wi-fi internet (portable hotspot)
- Gas, water and electricity
- Maid service 2 x week (except weekends and bank holidays)
- Towels changed 2 x week
- Linen changed 1 x week
- General maintenance of the villa, pool and garden
Vilamoura Europe’s largest private tourist development, is a blend of luxury hotels, apartments and villas, supported by extensive commercial services and leisure facilities.
There is five 18-hole golf courses , a horse riding centre, an Olympic shooting club, a lawn bowling club, a tennis centre and sport centres offering squash, badminton, weight training and aerobics. Joggers have cross-country trails.
And of course there is always the beach. Three kilometres of golden sands pollution free and blue-flagged lay directly before Vilamoura.
When not simply soaking up the sun, once can swim, windsurf, water-ski, para-sail, jet-ski, scuba dive or snorkel, rent a pedaloe, fish or simply enjoy leisurely walks along the edge of the water.
An assortment of beach restaurants and bars make dinning and socialising on the beach a pleasure for all.
This villa has 1 verified review.
1 out of 1 people recommend staying here
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Vilamoura, AlgarveThis villa is in the city near a lively area and the sea. It has a pool, a balcony, a barbecue, outside lighting and a garden. Car hire is recommended as the villa is less than a 15 minute walk to at least a couple of shops, bars and restaurants; however parking is available if required.
Prices and availability
Updated 24 May 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 26 May - 31 May 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 June - 28 September 2019: changeover day is Sunday, bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 29 September - 3 November 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 28 March - 30 May 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 31 May - 26 September 2020: changeover day is Sunday, bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 27 September - 1 November 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
£132.22 per booking, paid locally
Late check-in (after 20:00)
£22.04 per booking, paid locally
£22.04 per week, paid locally
£22.04 per week, paid locally
£44.07 per week, paid locally
Portable Wi-Fi Hotspot
£35.26 per week, paid locally
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 6:
- 1 double bed and en suite
- 1 double bed
- 2 single beds
2 bathrooms including 1 en suite, 1 Separate WC
Private pool, Size 3m x 6m, Depth 1m to 2m
Internet / WiFi, TV Languages in Local
Living area seats 8, Dining area seats 7, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire recommended
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Barbecue, Outside lighting, Parking, Private garden
Agency From Vilamoura, Portugal Member since Feb 2005
Past bookings: 153 bookings
Response rate: 79%
Response time: within 1 hour
Last seen: 6 hours ago
Number of properties: 23