Casa Do Golf
Villa with 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, private pool and golf nearby in Vilamoura, Algarve
From £634 per week
Villa to rent in Vilamoura, Algarve
A Fantastic Place for Families, Hilton Hotel are and close to amenities
Guests will enjoy the best of both worlds - a calm and quiet holiday setting with the added bonus of buzzing Vilamoura...
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
Guests will enjoy the best of both worlds - a calm and quiet holiday setting with the added bonus of buzzing Vilamoura, with its glamorous marina, shops and restaurants, just a short drive away.
A detached and large two-storey villa designed in typical Portuguese architectural style, the Correia combines unfussy simplicity and old-world charm thanks to its understated décor and a number of welcoming features. A traditional stone fireplace provides a focal point in the comfortable sitting-dining room and the bedrooms are arranged with handsome dark wood beds and wardrobes that inject elegance and character. Doors from the dining area connect to a covered terrace, which leads out to the pretty garden and pool area. Around the water, well-tended lawns and paved terraces offer ample space for sun-worshippers to take their places, and there is a barbecue supplied for when you want to practice classic Portuguese recipes in the sunshine. The low hedges screening the grounds add a final touch of privacy.
A quick car trip brings you to Vilamoura beach with its golden sands and if you fancy a night out, the bars and clubs of the resort centre are easy to get to. An excellently located villa perfect for large groups keen to enjoy everything Vilamoura offers.
- 1 twin bedroom with patio doors that lead to pool and veranda
- 1 shower bathroom
- 2 double bedrooms with balconies
- 1 twin bedroom with balcony
- 2 bathroom (1 en-suite)
- Private swimming pool (dimensions: 8m x 5m)
- Garden furniture (table, chairs, sun loungers and parasol)
- Covered terrace ideal for dinners alfresco
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- Internet Wi-Fi
- Air conditioned (in 2 bedrooms only)
- Gas, water and electricity
- Maid service 2 x week
- Towels changed 2 x week
- Bed linen changed 1 x week
- General maintenance of the villa, pool and garden
- Restaurant / Cafes, 250m
- Touristic Train Stop (Hilton Hotel), 400m
- Pinhal Golf Course, 700m
- Supermaket, 1200m
- Vilamoura Tennis Academy, 1.7kms
- Marina, 2.4kms
- Beach, 3.1kms
- Airport, 22kms
WE ALWAYS ADVISE ENQUIRE BEFORE PLACING A BOOKING!
Commencement and termination of occupation:
1) Guests must Check In in our reception office in Vilamoura;
2) A Refundable breakage deposit of €150 will be required upon check-in
3) Guests may occupy the rented accommodation from 16:00 hours on the agreed day, or from such other time as may be clearly arranged with your accommodation supplier;
4) Guests are expected to vacate the accommodation by 10:00 hours, or from such other time as may be clearly arranged with your accommodation supplier, on the day of departure;
5) Arrival details are mandatory and should be informed as soon as possible. Vilamoura-Villas will not be held responsible for arrivals outside office hours when details were not informed.
We also provide the following services (among others):
- Car hire
- Return airport transfers
- General transfers
Rental licence or registration number: 12995/AL
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 32 reviews for their other properties.
This villa is:
Sights and attractions
Outside this villa in Vilamoura, AlgarveThis villa is in the city near a lively area and the sea. It has a pool, a balcony, a barbecue, outside lighting and a garden. Car hire is recommended as the villa is less than a 15 minute walk to at least a couple of shops, bars and restaurants; however parking is available if required.
Prices and availability
Updated 12 April 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 18 April - 26 April 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 27 April - 31 May 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 June - 27 September 2019: changeover day is Saturday, bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 28 September - 3 November 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 28 March - 29 May 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 30 May - 25 September 2020: changeover day is Saturday, bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 26 September - 1 November 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Refundable Breakage & Keys Deposit
£129.95 per booking, paid locally
Late fee (check-in after 20:00)
£21.66 per booking, paid locally
£43.32 per person per week, paid locally
£21.66 per week, paid locally
£21.66 per week, paid locally
4 bedrooms, Sleeps 8:
- 2 single beds
- 1 double bed and en suite
- 1 double bed
- 2 single beds
3 bathrooms including 1 en suite
Private pool, Size 8m x 5m
DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi, TV, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 8, Dining area seats 8, Air conditioning, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire recommended
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Barbecue, Outside lighting, Parking, Private garden
Exterior furniture provided (sun loungers, table, chairs and parasol)