Villa with 5 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms and swimming pool in Vila Nogueira de Azeitão, Lisbon Metropolitan Area
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £4,032 per week
Villa to rent in Vila Nogueira de Azeitão, Lisbon Metropolitan Area
Villa overview - owner's description
Idyllically situated in a quiet and peaceful location on the outskirts of Arrabida Natural Park lies the glorious Villa Azeitao.
Idyllically situated in a quiet and peaceful location on the outskirts of Arrabida Natural Park lies the glorious Villa Azeitao. This delightful villa is only a short drive from the famous capital city of Lisbon and offers guests a calm and luxurious holiday home.
Villa Azeitao sits within a vast private garden with ample tropical trees and plants creating a unique place to relax. The villa can easily accommodate up to 10 guests in 5 gorgeous bedrooms (3 doubles and 2 twins). The whole villa has masses of character with high wooden ceilings, noble materials, furniture and warm decor throughout. Each room has been lovingly decorated with unique rugs and artwork collected from its owners over the years.
The numerous rooms help to create lots of space and privacy for a large group and everyone will enjoy all the entertainment with a snooker table and home cinema. There is also an unusual indoor pond!
All the bedrooms are located on the ground floor apart from the master suite which is situated on the first floor. This specular master suite comprises a king size double bed, separate walk-in wardrobe and ensuite with jacuzzi bath.
The outdoor area is simply divine, with an exceptionally large swimming pool which has been well integrated within the garden. Surrounded by plenty of trees and plants, you will feel like you are in your own private paradise. There are also many areas to relax, both in and out of the sunshine. Make the most of dining al fresco with the fully-equipped outdoor kitchen complete with a barbecue and separate covered dining area. Kids will love exploring the amazing garden!
Villa Azeitao would be the perfect option for families, couples and adventurers who will love discovering the national park. It is also in an ideal location on the outskirts of a village where you will find all the amenities including a supermarket, restaurants and bars. Finally, make sure you also take a trip to Lisbon.
- Kitchen with washing machine, dishwasher, microwave, oven, hob, fridge, freezer, coffee machine, dining facilities
- Dining room with table and 10 chairs
- Main lounge with LCD flat screen TV, DVD player, CD player
- Additional lounge with patio doors leading to terrace, LCD flat screen TV, ceiling fan
- Games room with air-conditioning, snooker table, home cinema, DVD player
- Bedroom with queen size bed, patio doors leading to terrace and ensuite with bath, handheld shower, single washbasin, bidet and toilet
- Bedroom with twin beds, working desk, patio doors leading to terrace
- Bedroom with queen size bed, patio doors leading to terrace, ensuite with bath, handheld shower, single washbasin, toilet and bidet
- Bedroom with double bed (with twin mattresses) and ensuite with shower, single washbasin and toilet
- W/C with single washbasin and toilet
- Master bedroom with king size bed, air-conditioning unit, TV, DVD player and ensuite with jacuzzi bath, handheld shower, twin washbasin, bidet and toilet
- Private swimming pool (1.15x2.2m depth and 18x8m dimensions)(NOT heated)
- Separate jacuzzi in the main pool
- External toilet with shower, single washbasin and toilet
- Covered terrace
- Separate covered dining terrace
- Private driveway
- Covered barbecue area and sink
- Free Wi-Fi
- Pool towels provided
- Working fireplace
- Central heating
- Burglar alarm
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 2 reviews for their other properties.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Vila Nogueira de Azeitão, Lisbon Metropolitan AreaThis villa has a pool.
Prices and availability
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 30 September 2017 - 29 June 2018: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 30 June - 31 August 2018: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 September 2018 - 29 September 2023: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£896.06 per booking, paid locally
5 bedrooms, Sleeps 10
DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi, TV, Satellite / cable
Air conditioning, Central heating, Open fire, Car hire optional