Villa with 10 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms and swimming pool in Sintra, Lisbon Portugal
Saturday 27 May 2017 - Saturday 3 June 2017
Booking cost: £0.00
From £2,814 per week
Villa to rent in Sintra, Lisbon Portugal
Villa overview - owner's description
Fantastic spacious secluded villa, sleeps 10 to 25, set in the Natural Sintra's Park, main house + 2 guest garden suites, swimming pool ( optional heating),near Sintra , Cascais, Lisbon.
QUINTA SERRAMAR is a beautiful 8000 m2 property, set in Sintra's Natural Park , World heritage site, halfway between Sintra and Cascais, overlooking the Atlantic Ocean and only 30 min away from Lisbon
QUINTA SERRAMAR has a double storey main house and 2 garden suites.
MAIN HOUSE T5 : 3 twin bedrooms,2double bedroom , one en suite with shower, 1 shower room, 1 full bathroom, open plan kitchen / dinning / sitting room overlooking swimming pool and garden .
SUITE T2:-1 twin bedroom, 2 single rooms ,sitting room with sofa bed ,full bathroom,mezannine with double bed , sleeps 7
SUITE T1:- 1 twin bedroom, sitting room with sofa bed , 1 full bathroom, sleeps 3
OUTSIDE:- 1 extra large sitting/ games / dinningroom with fireplace
- 2 extra kitchens :
- 1 large fully equipped kitchen , with wood oven, ideal for large groups, next to outside games/dinning room
- 1 smaller extra kitchen , next to garden suites and bbq
- extra room with 3 single beds, available on request and extra cost
- 2 wc's , near bbq area
- BBQ area with chillout covered area, ideal for eating outdoors
- another al fresco meals area is around the pool, where tables and chairs are provided
Enclosed swimming pool, heated optional and extar cost,lots of sundeck chairs , vast well cared gardens and lawns surround the house and suites, providing ideal place for games and a lot of fun and relaxation for all ages.
Table tennis , voleiball field and various table games available for guests use .
Internet is available for those needing to be connected to the rest of the world .
Quinta Serramar is large enough for various families to feel that each have their own space, allowing everybody to have a pleasant stay.
Its situation makes it an ideal choice for sea , mountain or country seekers as well as sports lovers such as golf, surf, windsurf, body board, hiking, cycling ,horse ridding and more , yet being near to the cities nearby.
Sintra :-fairy tale city, World Heritage, to see castles( Moorish ), palaces ( Pena, Nacional, Monserrate, Seteais, Regaleira ), museums,mini train tours, tram trips
Cascais and Estoril , fashionable cities , 15min away, beaches, shops, marina,clubs, casino, night life.
Lisbon, the capital, cosmopolitan, sight seeing, typical restaurants with Fado singing, theme park, oceanarium.
Choices are plenty and for all tastes and ages
Only 15 to 30min away are some of the best Golf courses in the country-Penha Longa, Quinta da Marinha, Beloura, Estoril and many others .
Renowned beaches, such as Guincho, Praia Grande, Adraga, Praia das Maçãs and many more are all from 10 to 20 minutes away.
From Quinta Serramar , you can easily reach any outside entertainment you wish , knowing you will be returning to a secluded , comfortable place , away from the crowds , to relax and enjoy being on holiday in this beautiful region of Portugal !
This villa has 3 verified reviews.
3 out of 3 people recommend staying here
We used Quinta Serramr as the base for my best mates stag do. We were very impressed by the space and size of the villa and the amenities on offer. We had excellent communication with Marilia, our host, who was extremely hospitable and accommodating at every opportunity. The location is exquisite and although a bit off the beaten track well worth making the effort to get out and see the localities of Cascais, Sintra and even further afield to Lisbon, where we made the most of the nightlife. We made great use of the Volleyball court and the ping-pong table. The pool was good though we only used it to cool off when the sun was too fierce. We thoroughly enjoyed Quinta Serramar and would have no reservation in recommending it to all types. In fact I would revisit with my family and friends any time!
We stayed at Quinta Serramar for a week with our extended family (kids, grandparents, in-laws, etc). The house was lovely and the layout was excellent to give everyone their own living space and also plenty of room to congregate for meals and drinks.
Marilia was a wonderful help in answering all our questions about the area and arranging extra services. I would definitely recommend this property for those looking for a quiet comfortable retreat in a beautiful area.
This villa is:
Sights and attractions
Outside this villa in Sintra, Lisbon PortugalThis villa is in the countryside and in a quiet area near the beach and mountains. It has a pool, a balcony, a barbecue, outside lighting and a garden. Car hire is necessary as the renter will need a car to get about for shopping, eating out and the beach; however parking is available if required.
Prices and availability
Updated 22 February 2017
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 2 January - 7 April 2017: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 8 April - 22 April 2017: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 23 April - 26 May 2017: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 27 May - 25 August 2017: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 26 August - 27 October 2017: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 28 October - 15 December 2017: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 16 December 2017 - 5 January 2018: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
extra person above 20
£118.41 per week for each additional person if there are more than 19 people, paid with booking
heating of swimming pool
£177.62 per week if the booking is for less than 7 nights, paid locally
10 bedrooms, Sleeps 20:
- 1 double bed and en suite
- 1 double bed
- 2 single beds
- 2 single beds
- 2 single beds
- 2 single beds and en suite
- 2 single beds
- 2 single beds
- 1 double bed
- 1 double bed, 1 single bed
There is also 2 double sofa beds in garden suites sitting rooms, 2 cots
3 bathrooms, 2 en suite bathrooms, 2 Separate WC's
Private pool with electric heating, Size 10m x 4m
CD player, DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi, Radio, TV Languages in English, Local, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 10, Dining area seats 19, Central heating, Clothes drier, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire essential
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Barbecue, Outside lighting, Parking, Private garden
Children, Hen or stag groups, Infants, Single gender groups, Smoking, Restricted mobility , Pets
- Bedlinnen and towels are supplied. - Optional heating of swimming pool, extra cost - 2 extra divans,. - 1 extra room with 3 single beds available - baby cots and chairs available on request, no extra cost - Daily maid,cook or babysitter may be organised, extra fees. - Long term rentals welcome - Large barbecue area with chillout - Coffee shop available 1km away. - Supermarkets and bigger facilities are15 to 30 min away. - Quinta Serramar is situated in a Natural Park of imense beauty and tranquility, allowing most pleasant walks and sight seeing trips along the coast as well as cicling -Table tennis, soccer and voleiball equipment available for guests use + various table games.
Property Manager From Colares , Sintra, Portugal Member since Mar 2008
Past bookings: 16 bookings
Response rate: 100%
Response time: within 11 hours
Last logged in: 17 days ago
Number of properties: 2