Villa with 6 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms and swimming pool in Semino, Algarve
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £4,607 per week
Villa to rent in Semino, Algarve
Villa overview - owner's description
This stunning villa with breath-taking views of the ocean and limitless horizon is the ideal luxury holiday destination for a family or larger group of friends.
This stunning villa with breath-taking views of the ocean and limitless horizon is the ideal luxury holiday destination for a family or larger group of friends. Perfectly located within tranquil surroundings and private gardens yet still within easy walking distance of the beach and nearby bars and restaurants making it the perfect villa for all ages.
The impressive Casa Ana can accommodate 12 guests in six twin or double bedrooms spread over two floors. The ground floor comprises of a large open living area with floor to ceiling windows which make up the three outside walls providing limitless light and the fresh sea breezes to flow through the villa. There is also a unique atrium in the heart of the villa which allows some cool relief during the hot summer months, it is the perfect place for a game of cards or an evening aperitif.
Two twin bedrooms are located on the ground floor, whilst the remaining four bedrooms each with private en-suite bathrooms are situated on the first floor. This includes the master room which has a private balcony providing spectacular views of the coast.
The immaculate gardens and lawns are perfect for young children to play in as well as the large pool which can be heated on request. The Jacuzzi on the patio is a perfect spot to watch the sun set on late summer evenings and the summer kitchen is a great place for all the family to get together for an al fresco dining experience.
For those wishing to explore the local area, there are many vibrant bars, restaurants and nightclubs within walking distance making Casa Ana an ideal villa for all generations of the family.
- Spacious living room with floor to ceiling windows making up 3 walls permitting breathtaking views over the private gardens and coastline. There is a cosy corner with a flat screen TV, DVD player, card table and working fireplace as well as a large indoor dining table.
- Modern kitchen with American style fridge/freezer, oven and hobs with breakfast table.
- Enclosed atrium in the heart of the villa with potted plants and small table with chairs providing light and air throughout the villa.
- Two twin bedrooms which can be interconnected with a shared bathroom. Additional pull out beds can be provided on request.
- Guest WC.
- Master bedroom with TV and DVD player, private en-suite bathroom with his and hers sinks and balcony offering spectacular views.
- Two double bedrooms both with en-suite bathrooms.
- Twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom.
- Office and balcony.
Lower Ground Floor
- Garage with parking space for two vehicles.
- Games room with pool table.
- Summer kitchen with traditional bread oven and grill barbecue.
- 6x10m swimming pool with sun loungers and poolside dining table.
- Terraced covered dining area.
Albufeira was traditionally a popular fishing village which has now evolved into a thriving resort town with a modern marina, sandy beaches, vibrant nightlife and endless activities for all the family to enjoy.
Beyond the white sandy beaches there are dramatic cliffs and coves along the coast. Neighbouring towns offer water sports including water skiing and jet skiing. There is also the opportunity to go dolphin watching and take a boat trip.
The coastal town itself boasts multiple shopping opportunities, nightclubs and restaurants whilst further inland, in the hills, there are multiple golf courses. So whatever your preference, there is an activity to suit every member of the holiday party.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 1 review for their other properties.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Semino, AlgarveThis villa has a pool and a children pool.
Prices and availability
Updated 20 August 2017
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 15 July 2017 - 4 January 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£1,000.00 per booking, paid locally
6 bedrooms, Sleeps 12
DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi, TV, Satellite / cable
Air conditioning, Open fire, Car hire optional