4 Bedroom Villa With Pool
Villa with 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and swimming pool in Santiago (Tavira), Algarve
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £534 per week
Villa to rent in Santiago (Tavira), Algarve
Villa overview - owner's description
Tranquillity, relaxation, unspoilt countryside, an enchanting town and sensational beaches are all to be found in and around the villa.
Set in a quiet location, amidst acres of orange groves near the Gilao River and Natural waterfalls at Monihos da Rocha. The villa is situated 3 km north from the centre of Tavira, one of the Algarves loveliest towns, which although popular, has retained its ancient architecture and tree shaded squares. The villa is ideal for a family or golfing group seeking a relaxing holiday. From a tranquil base, there is much to enjoy. Cultural strolls around Tavira, or ferry boat trips to fantastic beaches on offshore islands. Leisurely drives through the countryside or jaunt across the border to savour the Splendour in Seville.
A trip to the main town of Tavira, a historic tuna fishing port, is a must. Tavira is one of the Algarves oldest and most beautiful towns. Its a quirky gem with a hilltop castle, 39 surviving churches and chapels, jumbly houses, towers, medieval battlements and famous roman bridge. Elegant cafes spill out onto streets lined with feathery pepper tress and its restaurants serve the best seafood on the coast. There are plenty of cosy restaurants to relax and enjoy the wonderful selection of fresh seafood accompanied by the famous Portuguese wines.
The villa has marbles tiles throughout the ground floor. The lounge/diner is comfortably furnished with a sofa, 2 armchairs, dining table and chairs, an open fireplace, Satellite TV and VCR and has access onto the patio. There is a super private swimming pool to refresh sun-scorched bodies, and to the side of the patio there is a built-in barbecue ideal for those group evening meals with grilled sardines washed down with local wine. There are two ground floor bedrooms, a twin plus a double. These share a full bathroom. Upstairs, there are two twin bedrooms and a bathroom. All bedrooms have built-in wardrobes. The Kitchen is equipped with a gas oven with 4 rings, fridge-freezer, microwave and washing machine.
Features & Brochure / Information Pack
- Detached villa with private swimming pool and parking.
- Villa, swimming pool, patio, barbecue area, garden and parking area are situated in a 900 metre squared private enclosure (30 metres by 30 metres).
- 4 bedrooms: 1 double bedroom and 3 twin bedrooms, all with built in wardrobes.
- Lounge with digital satellite (freesat), 32” flat-screen LCD TV, DVD player and CD / radio stereo.
- Kitchen with full sized electric oven, gas hob with 4 rings, dishwasher, fridge-freezer, microwave, toaster, kettle, washing machine, ironing board and iron.
- 2 eating / dining areas: table & chairs in kitchen and dining table & chairs at the side of the lounge.
- 1 bathroom downstairs, 1 shower room with toilet and wash-basin upstairs (bathroom towels and hair dryer provided).
- Private swimming pool: 10 metres by 5 metres (Shallow End: 1m 20cm, Deep End: 2m). The swimming pool light is set on a timer to come on automatically in the evening.
- Large tiled patio area with tables, chairs, sun-beds and sun-umbrellas.
- Built in barbecue.
- External lights covering patio and barbeque area.
- Maid service and pool cleaning service.
- 2 ½ miles from centre of Tavira, one of the Algarve’s most beautiful towns.
- 3 ½ miles from fabulous stretch of sandy beach of Tavira Island (Ilha de Tavira), one of the most beautiful and extensive of the sandspit beaches in the Algarve that can be accessed by a short and enjoyable ferry ride, or by a toy train from the neighbouring holiday village of Pedras d’el Rei.
- 3 Golf courses nearby: Benamor (3 miles from villa), Quinta da Ria (8 miles from villa) and Quinta de Cima (8 miles from villa).
- 25 miles from Faro Airport.
- Restaurants: variety of local restaurants and some international restaurants in Tavira, with excellent and well renowned fish restaurants in nearby Santa Luzia.
- Shops: some antique, ceramic and gift shops and a several boutiques in Tavira.
- Nightlife: the Docas Bars, Bubibar and Ubi Discotheque are popular nightspots, and there are several bars beside the river and throughout Tavira town.
- Public Transport: Some 15 trains and at least 8 express buses run daily between Faro and Tavira (30 to 50 minutes).
A 60 page brochure is also available at gostay.eu - the brochure is available in PDF or HTML format. The brochure / information pack covers everything you need to know about the villa and the beautiful town of Tavira.
6 Guest Occupancy Policy
We have a maximum occupancy policy of 6 guests (no exceptions).
This villa has 29 verified reviews.
28 out of 29 people recommend staying here
Pleasant and comfortable villa, situated in a quiet location. Fantastic pool! Overall, the property is well maintained. Both the owner and manager are helpful and pleasant to deal with. Would happily stay again in the future.
We had a wonderful holiday at this villa, close to Tavira. The advert almost doesn't do it justice as the pool area is really spacious and we all loved swimming in the large pool everyday. The layout of the villa worked really well for two families, there was plenty of room and we felt that we all had our own space. We really enjoyed the evenings sitting by the pool in the warmth under the stars and made really good use of the barbecue, where we cooked fresh fish every night! Tavira is a very unspoilt fishing town with plenty of shops to browse in and we had some lovely lunches out. We would definitely recommend this villa and Tavira as a holiday destination.
A very pleasant holiday in a nice villa in a peaceful area close to all amenities in Tavira. Would hope to return again soon.
We have just returned from a 2 week stay which we thoroughly enjoyed. It's a private villa with a fantastic pool. It's perfect for a relaxing hideaway with the family. Its in a great location and access to amenities and the main attractions only a 10 minute drive away.
Fantastic holiday in rural and deadend street, safe for the children with an amazing swimming pool.
I highly recommend Tavira, great area for restaurants, small local shops and beaches on the island.
This villa is:
Sights and attractions
Outside this villa in Santiago (Tavira), AlgarveThis villa is in a village and in a quiet area near the sea. It has a pool, a barbecue, outside lighting and a garden. Car hire is recommended as the villa is less than a 15 minute walk to at least a couple of shops, bars and restaurants; however parking is available if required.
Prices and availability
Updated 16 August 2017
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 6 October - 9 October 2017: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 16 October - 22 December 2017: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 31 March - 20 July 2018: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 21 July - 17 August 2018: changeover day is Saturday, bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 26 August - 2 September 2018: changeover days are Monday and Sunday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 3 September - 21 December 2018: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Early booking discounts
- Arrive between 1 January - 31 March and receive 10% off if the booking is made 364 days before the arrival date.
- Arrive between 1 April - 30 June and receive 10% off if the booking is made 364 days before the arrival date.
- Arrive between 1 September - 30 November and receive 10% off if the booking is made 364 days before the arrival date.
- Arrive between 1 December - 31 December and receive 10% off if the booking is made 364 days before the arrival date.
Late booking discounts
- Receive 20% off if the booking is made within 14 days of the arrival date.
- Receive 15% off if the booking is made within 28 days of the arrival date.
- Receive 10% off if the booking is made within 42 days of the arrival date.
Long stay discounts
- Arrive between 1 January - 30 June and receive 13% off if the booking is for 29 days or more.
- Arrive between 1 January - 30 June and receive 10% off if the booking is for 22 days or more.
- Arrive between 1 January - 30 June and receive 8% off if the booking is for 15 days or more.
- Arrive between 1 January - 30 June and receive 5% off if the booking is for 11 days or more.
- Arrive between 1 January - 30 June and receive 3% off if the booking is for 8 days or more.
- Arrive between 1 September - 31 December and receive 10% off if the booking is for 22 days or more.
- Arrive between 1 September - 31 December and receive 5% off if the booking is for 11 days or more.
- Arrive between 1 September - 31 December and receive 3% off if the booking is for 8 days or more.
- Arrive between 1 September - 31 December and receive 8% off if the booking is for 15 days or more.
- Arrive between 1 September - 31 December and receive 13% off if the booking is for 29 days or more.
If more than one discount matches your arrival date, please be aware that only one discount of the highest amount will be applied to your booking.
4 bedrooms, Sleeps 6:
- 1 double bed
- 2 single beds
- 2 single beds
- 2 single beds
2 bathrooms, 2 Separate WC's
Private pool, Size 10m x 5m, Depth 1.2m to 2m
CD player, DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi, Radio, TV Languages in English, Local, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 6, Dining area seats 6, Open fire, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire recommended
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Barbecue, Outside lighting, Parking, Private garden
Private Owner From Ammanford, United Kingdom Member since Jul 2003
Past bookings: 102 bookings
Response rate: 85%
Response time: within 2 hours
Last logged in: 8 days ago
Number of properties: 1