Villa with 5 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms and private pool in Roja Pé, Algarve
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £3,048 per week
Villa to rent in Roja Pé, Algarve
Villa overview - owner's description
Located in the small friendly village of Olhos D'Agua, Villa Millie is a spacious 5-bedroom villa suitable for up to 10 adults.Set within a well-maintained garden plot.
Located in the small friendly village of Olhos D'Agua, Villa Millie is a spacious 5-bedroom villa suitable for up to 10 adults.
Set within a well-maintained garden plot, there are an excellent swimming pool and additional smaller children's pool, perfect for cooling down after a long day in the sun. The vast outdoor space makes this holiday home the ideal place for families or groups of friends to enjoy a sunny holiday together. Not only is there plenty to do in the villa but the beach and other amenities are just a short walk away. Moreover, drive 15 minutes to Vilamoura and browse the boutique shops and marina. Either way, this villa is in a great location, allowing large groups to enjoy themselves in a lovely property.
Set over two storeys, Villa Millie is decorated to a high standard and tastefully designed with comfort in mind, giving it a real homely feel. All five bedrooms (4 doubles and one twin) have their private bathrooms, allowing privacy for large groups. The lounge has ample facilities including a TV, DVD player, CD player, Free Wi-Fi and a PlayStation 3. If that is not enough, there is also a separate games room near the pool area with an additional pool table, TV and DVD player, plenty to keep the whole family happy.
The kitchen is furnished with all modern appliances, including a large fridge, essential for a large family or group of friends.
The outside area is extremely desirable with a variety of seating and dining areas allowing you to dine al fresco, making use of the barbecue. There are also relaxing sun loungers around the pool where you can soak up the Algarvian sunshine while enjoying the views.
Overall, Villa Millie is the perfect villa for large families or groups of friends who want the comfort and space of their own while being located near to all the necessary amenities.
Villa Millie is 5 bedrooms villa suitable for up to 10 adults. All five bedrooms have their en-suite bathrooms, and the upstairs master bedrooms have a terrace with views over to the Sea
- Kitchen with washing machine, tumble dryer, microwave, oven, hob, fridge/freezer, coffee machine, breakfast bar, dining facilities and patio door leading to a terrace
- Open plan dining area with dining table with 12 chairs and patio doors leading onto a terrace
- Lounge with LCD flat screen TV, DVD player, iPod docking system, CD player, PlayStation 3 games console and patio doors leading onto the terrace
- Bedroom with twin beds, TV, patio doors leading to the terrace, en-suite bathroom with bath, shower, twin washbasin, bidet and toilet.
- Two Bedrooms with double bed, TV, patio doors leading to terrace, en-suite bathroom with shower
- Bathroom located in the annexe (externally accessed), shower, single washbasin and toilet
- Bedroom with queen bed, bunk bed suitable for children, TV and en-suite bathroom with bath and handheld shower, hydro-massage shower
- Bedroom with double bed with twin mattresses, TV, patio doors leading onto balcony, en-suite bathroom with bath
- Games room in a separate building accessed from the pool terrace, air-conditioning, pool table, table football, PlayStation games console, LCD flat screen TV, DVD player and sound system
- Private swimming pool (Depths of 0.4-1.50m and 5x13m length)
- Separate children's swimming pool (Depths of 0.4m and 4x4m length)
- Poolside shower
- Covered terrace
- Separate covered seating dining area
- Children's play area
- Private driveway
- Built-in barbecue, fridge and sink
- Air conditioning in all the rooms
- Hairdryers in every bathroom
- Pool heating available
- Additional high chairs & baby buggies
Olhos d'Agua, which translates into ‘eyes with water' is a small fishing village located in the Algarve. It gets its name from the freshwater springs and a popular place to go rock pooling, relaxing on the beach or participating in a variety of water sports. There is a variety of eateries and bars running along the coastline where you can relax in the sun.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 2 reviews for their other properties.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Roja Pé, AlgarveThis villa has a pool and a children pool.
Prices and availability
Updated 22 May 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 23 May - 31 August 2018: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 September 2018 - 22 March 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 23 March - 5 April 2019: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 6 April - 26 April 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 27 April - 30 August 2019: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 31 August 2019 - 5 October 2024: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£877.76 per booking, paid locally
5 bedrooms, Sleeps 10
DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi, TV, Satellite / cable
Air conditioning, Central heating