Villa with 6 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms and private pool in Roja Pé, Algarve
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £2,343 per week
Villa to rent in Roja Pé, Algarve
This beautiful villa is impeccably situated in a large landscaped garden with views of the Algarve coastline. With a swimming pool and additional children's pool, lawn gardens.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
This beautiful villa is impeccably situated in a large landscaped garden with views of the Algarve coastline. With a swimming pool and additional children's pool, lawn gardens, table football and even a tennis court, Villa Magda is the perfect getaway for all the family. A short distance away is the friendly seaside village of Olhos de Agua in the Algarve, which is full of charm.
The impressive villa itself can sleep up to10 guests in the main house with an extra suite catering for an additonal guests (for an additional charge). All bedrooms (4 doubles and 2 twins) have private bathrooms, perfect for large groups looking for a bit more privacy. The lounge has plentiful facilities including a TV, DVD player, CD player, Free Wi-Fi and a PlayStation 3. The kitchen is furnished with all recent appliances, including a large fridge; essential for a big family or friend group who decide to go self-catering.
The outside space is the real selling point and where most people spend their holiday. There is plenty of covered and uncovered seating and dining areas, great for dining al fresco after cooking on the barbecue. Furthermore, the loungers allow you to soak up the Algarvian sunshine whilst taking in the magnificent view over the ocean.
All in all, Villa Magda provides large groups the perfect base for a holiday with the convenience of supermarkets, shops, bars and restaurants within easy reach of the property.
- Kitchen with air-conditioning, washing machine, dishwasher, microwave, oven, hob, fridge/freezer, coffee machine and patio doors leading to terrace
- Dining area with air-conditioning, table and 12 chairs
- Lounge with air-conditioning, LCD flat screen TV, DVD player, IPOD docking station, CD player, PlayStation 3 games console, dining facilities and patio doors leading onto terrace
- Games room with table football and PlayStation 3 games console
- Bedroom with air-conditioning, double bed, TV, patio doors leading to balcony, ensuite bathroom with bath, single washbasin, bidet and toilet
- Bedroom with air-conditioning, double bed, patio doors leading to balcony, ensuite bathroom with bath, single washbasin, bidet and toilet
- Bedroom with air-conditioning, twin beds, ensuite bathroom with shower, single washbasin, bidet and toilet
- Bedroom with air-conditioning, double bed and ensuite bathroom with shower, twin washbasin, bidet and toilet
- Bedroom with air-conditioning, twin beds and ensuite bathroom with shower, washbasin, bidet and toilet
- Bedroom with air-conditioning, double bed, TV, DVD player, CD player and ensuite with bath, shower, washbasin, bidet and toilet
- Private swimming pool (Depth: 0.4-1.5m and width: 13x4m)
- Separate children's swimming pool (Depth: 0.4m and width: 4m)
- Poolside shower
- Covered terrace
- Private tennis court
- Private driveway
- Barbecue and sink
- Pool towels
- Pool heating available
- Free Wi-Fi
Olhos d'Agua, which translates into ‘eyes with water' is a small fishing village located in the Algarve, Portugal. It gets its name from the freshwater springs and a popular place to go rock pooling, relaxing on the beach or participating in a variety of water sports. There is a variety of eateries and bars running along the coastline where you can relax in the sun.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 2 reviews for their other properties.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Roja Pé, AlgarveThis villa has a pool, a tennis court and a children pool.
Prices and availability
Updated 20 July 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 21 July - 31 August 2018: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 September 2018 - 29 March 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 30 March - 30 August 2019: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 31 August 2019 - 29 March 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 30 March - 30 August 2020: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 31 August 2020 - 28 September 2025: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£894.07 per booking, paid locally
6 bedrooms, Sleeps 12
DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi, TV, Satellite / cable