Villa Soul. Praia Da Luz. Now Vacant 31/8 To 14/9/2019 25% Disc
Beach villa with 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, private pool and golf nearby in Praia da Luz, Algarve
From £115 per week
Villa to rent in Praia da Luz, Algarve
NOW VACANT31/8 TO 14/9 4/14nights Large luxury 4 double bedroom, 3 bathroom villa with panoramic sea views from all levels, full A/C/heating and private pool. Quality furnishings. Wi-fi available.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
Large spacious luxury 4 double bedroom, 3 bathroom villa in a seafront position, with panoramic ocean viewsi
Large lounge/diner has a log burning stove, sat TV, DVD and CD players. 2 sets of patio doors lead out to large balcony terrace. Stairs lead down to bedrooms, all with patio doors leading onto either large front patio terrace with a good size private pool, and rear terraces.
Kitchen/diner is fully fitted with integrated dishwasher, fridge/freezer, microwave, washing machine/tumble drier. The villa is situated in a peaceful location but just a short walk to the village ,beach and amenities.
Praia da Luz is a beautiful village with a large sandy beach with all water sports available.There are an assortment of shops, restaurants, bars,cafes and a nightclub for younger guests or older guests if you are up for it! The historical town of Lagos is 10 minutes drive away with all the usual attractions,including boat rides and a marina.The famous Meia Praia beach starts at Lagos and stretches as far as the eye can see.
Golf courses - Boa Vista, Espiche, Palmares and Parque da Floresta are all close by.
The journey from Faro is mainly motorway and takes approximately 45 minutes by car, taxi or Hoppa bus (stops 20 metres from villa )
Rental licence or registration number: 28051
This villa has 11 verified reviews.
11 out of 11 people recommend staying here
The villa is beautiful- spacious, clean, well-equipped and very comfortable. Maids serviced the villa three times during our stay (generally to freshen towels/bedding, empty bins and do a little cleaning ) and the pool man came twice, which was reassuring. The sea views from the lounge area and its terrace are stunning and to have two of the double bedrooms look out onto the private pool with the sea behind was fabulous. Even though it is close to the beach and a lovely selection of bars, shops and restaurants, it is removed enough to be very private and peaceful. This villa was all I had hoped it would be and more. I would definitely recommend and would return again in the future.
This villa is very spacious and well equipped and in a great position. It was an easy walk to restaurants and shops for our crowd and there is a hotel right behind the house where we were able to go to the bar and watch the football (although we wished we hadn't) The owner was really quick at getting back to us on any question and we really enjoyed our stay. Well worth a visit.
We had a great stay. The Villa was superb. Very big, nice and clean and the views magnifique!
We where 4 adults and 3 kids and we are all very pleased with our holiday. I had great contact with the owner who immediatly answered my questions.
I can recommend this place alot!
Villa Soul definitely exceeded our expectations. Its location at the end of the road was superb. The furnishings were first class and there was everything available that was needed for a self catering holiday. As there were seven of us I did a lot of cooking and the equipment and facilities were brilliant. The big BBQ was excellent. The lay out of the villa overall was well thought out. The veranda with its dining table and awning was fantastic. The pool, what can I say, refreshing in the hot temperatures that we had the entire stay. The staff at the property maintenance company were extremely helpful as was the owner. A food parcel was organised as we were arriving late and taxis arranged. The only downfall was that we didnt go for longer than a week. We will next time. Superb.
Villa Soul has breath-taking views over the sea and black rock. The villa is very modern and is decorated very tastefully with lots of homely extras. There is a very large and well equiped workable kitchen for a large family. Outside the pool area feels clean, practical and comfortable. Although positioned in a nice quiet area of Luz, the walk to restaurants, the town and the beach is very family friendly and easy. We would definitely recommend this villa to anyone.
This villa is:
Sights and attractions
Outside this villa in Praia da Luz, AlgarveThis villa is in a village and in a quiet area near the beach. It has a pool, a balcony, a barbecue, outside lighting and a sea view. Car hire is not necessary as the villa is less than a 15 minute walk to a large selection of shops, bars, restaurants; however parking is available if required.
Prices and availability
Updated 7 July 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 23 August - 14 September 2019: changeover day is Saturday, bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 15 September - 30 September 2019: bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 October - 22 December 2019: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 8 January - 28 February 2020: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 29 February 2020: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 1 March - 31 May 2020: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 1 June - 29 June 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 30 June - 14 September 2020: changeover day is Saturday, bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 15 September - 30 September 2020: bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 October - 22 December 2020: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 8 January - 31 May 2021: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 1 June - 29 June 2021: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 30 June - 14 September 2021: changeover day is Saturday, bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 15 September - 30 September 2021: bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 October - 22 December 2021: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 8 January - 31 May 2022: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 1 June - 29 June 2022: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 30 June - 6 July 2022: changeover day is Saturday, bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Early booking discounts
- Arrive between 1 January - 31 May and receive 10% off if the booking is made 6 months before the arrival date.
- Arrive between 1 October - 20 December and receive 10% off if the booking is made 6 months before the arrival date.
Late booking discounts
- Arrive between 31 August - 14 September and receive 25% off if the booking is made within 3 weeks of the arrival date.
- Arrive between 31 August - 14 September and receive 25% off if the booking is made within 8 weeks of the arrival date.
If more than one discount matches your arrival date, please be aware that only one discount of the highest amount will be applied to your booking.
4 bedrooms, Sleeps 8:
- 1 double bed and en suite
- 1 double bed and en suite
- 2 single beds
- 2 single beds
There is also 2 cots
4 bathrooms including 2 en suites, 4 Separate WC's
Private pool, Size 11m x 5m, Depth 0.8m to 2m
CD player, DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi, Radio, TV Languages in English, Local, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 8, Dining area seats 8, Air conditioning, Central heating, Open fire, Clothes drier, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire optional
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Barbecue, Outside lighting, Parking, Sea view
Children, Infants, Single gender groups
The pool terrace has large pot plants servedby an irrigation system,therefore no maintenance gardening required. The land scaped garden areas adjacent are beautiful and tended by others at no cost to us.
Private Owner From Kent, United Kingdom Member since Jan 2007
Past bookings: 37 bookings
Response rate: 100%
Response time: within 10 hours
Last seen: 8 hours ago
Number of properties: 1