Villa with 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and swimming pool in Olhos de Água, Algarve
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £1,394 per week
Villa to rent in Olhos de Água, Algarve
Villa overview - owner's description
This beautiful villa is perfectly situated in a well-kept garden with views of the Algarve coastline. With a swimming pool, additional children's pool and lawn gardens.
This beautiful villa is perfectly situated in a well-kept garden with views of the Algarve coastline. With a swimming pool, additional children's pool and lawn gardens, Villa Magda is a superb property in the Algarve which is full of appeal.
The impressive villa itself can sleep up to 6 people. All bedrooms (2 doubles and 1 twin) have private bathrooms, perfect for groups looking for a bit more privacy. The lounge has plentiful facilities including a TV, DVD player, CD player and a PlayStation 3.
The kitchen is furnished with all recent appliances, including a large fridge, vital for those on a self catering holiday.
The outside space is the main attraction and where most people spend their holiday. There are covered and uncovered seating and dining areas, great for dining al fresco after cooking on the barbecue. Furthermore, the loungers allow you to soak up the Algarvian sunshine whilst taking in the magnificent view over the ocean.
All in all, Villa Carla is the perfect base for a holiday with the convenience of supermarkets, shops, bars and restaurants within easy reach of the property.
- Kitchen with air-conditioning, washing machine, microwave, oven, hob, fridge/freezer, coffee machine and dining facilities
- Dining area with air-conditioning, dining table and 6 chairs
- Lounge with air-conditioning, LCD flat screen TV, DVD player, CD player and games console
- Bedroom with air-conditioning, double bed, TV, patio doors leading onto terrace and ensuite with bath and overhead shower, washbasin, bidet and toilet
- Bedroom with air-conditioning, double bed and ensuite with bath/shower, washbasin, bidet and toilet
- Bedroom with air-conditioning, twin beds and ensuite with bath/shower, bidet, washbasin and toilet
- W/C with washbasin, bidet and toilet
- Private swimming pool
- Separate children's swimming pool
- Terrace (covered and uncovered)
- Off-road parking
- Built-in barbecue
- Free Wi-Fi
- Pool towels
- Pool heating available
Olhos d'Agua, which translates into ‘eyes with water' is a small fishing village located in central Algarve, Portugal. It gets its name from the freshwater springs and a popular place to go rock pooling, relaxing on the beach or participating in a variety of water sports. There is a variety of eateries and bars running along the coastline where you can relax in the sun.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 1 review for their other properties.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Olhos de Água, AlgarveThis villa has a pool.
Prices and availability
Updated 20 August 2017
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 15 July - 1 September 2017: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 2 September 2017 - 9 February 2018: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 10 February - 6 April 2018: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 7 April - 27 April 2018: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 28 April - 4 May 2018: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 5 May - 25 May 2018: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 26 May - 31 August 2018: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 September - 14 December 2018: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£914.08 per booking, paid locally
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 6
3 bathrooms including 3 en suites
DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi, TV, Satellite / cable
Air conditioning, Car hire optional