Casa Da Praia
Villa with 8 bedrooms, 8 bathrooms and private pool in Olhos de Água, Algarve
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £8,770 per week
Villa to rent in Olhos de Água, Algarve
This luxurious villa in the popular seaside town of Olhos D'Agua is positioned right on the beach front and is the ultimate holiday retreat.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
This luxurious villa in the popular seaside town of Olhos D'Agua is positioned right on the beach front and is the ultimate holiday retreat. Casa De Praia comprises the main house and separate guest house and can comfortably sleep up to 16 guests in 8 beautifully designed bedrooms.
Approaching the villa through the grand vaulted door and entering the open-plan living and dining area you are immediately greeted with a 180-degree sea view. This impressive room is filled with extravagance, the chandeliers, high ceilings and pillars help to create a luxurious feeling. Relax on the large semi-circle sofa and watch the plasma TV or play some melodies on the grand piano.
There is large fully-equipped kitchen with patio doors leading directly out onto the terrace where you will love dining al fresco at any time of the day, especially after cooking up a feast on the barbecue.
There is one bedroom suite located on the ground floor. Head down to the lower ground floor where you will find four more bedrooms, each uniquely decorated and lavishly designed. One of the suites has a ensuite bathroom with a skylight which opens up allowing you to star gaze whilst relaxing in the bath.
The entertainment space on this level is divine with so much to keep the whole family happy! Enjoy full SKY TV, the DVD player, Bose sound system, IPod connection, pool table, bar and of course a full equipped state of the art gymnasium.
The final three bedrooms are situated in the guesthouse which also has its own lounge area. There is plenty of space allowing privacy and comfort for all guests.
Head out to the pool terrace to enjoy the most spectacular infinity swimming pool with a wet bar and underwater bar stools, the perfect place to sip a cocktail whilst you soak up the sunshine. There are plenty of comfortable seating areas to relax on - you will be spoilt for choice. If the swimming pool isn't enough, enjoy the separate jacuzzi. There is also private access to the beach below!
If you can tear yourself away paradise, head into the centre of Olhos D'Agua and enjoy the variety of bars and restaurants. Make sure you try out one of the local fish restaurants too with the most heavenly fish from that day.
PLEASE NOTE: There is a 2 week minimum stay in July and August. However, 1 week stays will be accepted for a 15% additional supplement.
- Open plan living and dining area with a 180 degree sea view, baby grand piano and access to a covered alfresco dining area
- W/C with toilet and washbasin
- Kitchen with American fridge, 4 wine coolers, microwave, dishwasher, oven, hob, kettle, toaster, juice maker, Nespresso coffee machine and breakfast bar
- Bedroom 1 with double bed, walk-in dressing area, ensuite with bathtub
Lower Ground Floor
- Entertainment space with sitting area, SKY TV, DVD player, Bose sound system with IPOD connection, Pool table, bar
- Gymnasium with TV, CD player, DVD player (optional) and sound system
- Shower room
- Utility room with 3 washing machines, 3 tumble dryers, iron and ironing board
- Bedroom 2 (The Gold Suite) with double bed, plasma TV and ensuite bathroom
- Bedroom 3 (The African Suite) with unique glass ceiling which opens up, double bed and dressing room
- Bedroom 4 with double bed
- Bedroom 5 with double bed
- Bedroom 6 with twin beds, TV
- Bedroom 7 with double bed, TV
- Bedroom 8 with double bed, TV
- Lounge area with bar, plasma TV, DVD player and Bose sound system
- Private infinity swimming pool (16x6m dimensions)
- Pool bar with underwater bar stools
- Sun loungers
- 2 double beds
- Mature gardens and manicured lawns
- Direct access down to the beach
- Air-conditioning throughout
- Pool towels provided
- Wireless internet connection throughout
- Maid service included
Olhos d'Agua, which translates into ‘eyes with water' is a small fishing village located in central Algarve, Portugal. It gets its name from the freshwater springs and a popular place to go rock pooling, relax on the beach or participate in a variety of water sports. There is a number of eateries and bars running along the coastline where you can relax in the sun.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 2 reviews for their other properties.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Olhos de Água, AlgarveThis villa has a pool.
Prices and availability
Updated 19 July 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 20 July 2018 - 3 January 2019: the minimum stay is 14 nights.
- 4 January - 27 April 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 7 May 2019 - 23 April 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 5 May 2020 - 15 December 2025: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£895.54 per booking, paid locally
8 bedrooms, Sleeps 16
DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi, TV, Satellite / cable