Casa Alegre, Spacious Home, Beach, Golf, Sintra, Cascais ,lisbon
Villa with 5 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms and swimming pool in Mucifal, Lisbon Metropolitan Area
Booking cost: £0.00
From £1,629 per week
Villa to rent in Mucifal, Lisbon Metropolitan Area
Villa overview - owner's description
Large family home for 10 with 5 en suite bedrooms, swimming pool with child protection and optional heating, games for all ages, bicycles , close to beaches, Sintra, Cascais, Lisbon and golf .
Casa Alegre, large family holiday home , between Sintra and Cascais ,with class above the ordinary and amazing feel of tranquility and space !
Tastefully decorated , perfect for anyone wanting to be close to beaches yet near Sintra, Cascais and Lisbon's pulse, 10 to 30 min away.
Set on 3 floors , creating private spaces for all members of the family or group of friends.
All bedrooms have private bath or shower room.
Ground Floor :
-Large comfortable double sitting room with fireplace, overlooking swimming pool area
- modern very well equipped kitchen with breakfast counter & pantry
- glass walled dinning room overlooking the back garden and outdoor BBQ entertaining area
-1 large double en suite Bedroom with king size bed , full Bathroom , reading area
-1 large twin en suite Bedroom , 2 single beds , shower room.
- social bathroom
- 1 large double en suite Bedroom with king size bed , full Bathroom , reading area
- 1 double en suite Bedroom ,queen size double bed , full Bathroom
-1 twin en suite Bedroom , 2 single beds ,shower room.
Lower floor has :
- games room for all ages , with table tennis, eletronic darts, kids toys, table and chairs, jumping ball, trampolin and more....
- laundry room
- garage for 2 cars
- 5 adult bicycles for guests use.
Outside , a mature rockery garden surrounds the house
Front garden area:
- swimming pool 10 x 5 , with child safe cover and optional heating
- terrace with 10 sunbeds
- shower room
- Gazebo for outdoor meals, relaxation ,evening entertainment
Back garden area:
- BBQ & eating out area
- Games area with basketball , swing ball and other fun games for all ages
Car parking within the property grounds available.
800 meters from Casa Alegre , is Mucifal, nearest village with grocery stores, fishery, butcher, coffee shops, drug store, municipal market, bookshop, ATM machine, small restaurant.
1 km from Casa Alegre is Colares, village with banks, coffee shops, butcher, medium size supermarket, restaurants, etc...
Nearest beach, Praia das Maçãs is 4 km away
Other beaches, for all tastes ( family , surf, windsurf , kyte surf , body board ) are within 5 to 20 min away.
Sintra and Cascais coasts have many beaches famous for water sports
- Nearby you will find:
famous Golf courses,Penha Longa,Oitavos,Qta da Marinha and others
sports center for tennis enthusiasts
surf , wind surf and body board at Praia Grande & Guincho
family beaches( Praia das Maçãs, Adraga, Azenhas do Mar, Magoito )
horse riding 10 min away.
The villa itself is surrounded by pine woods paths, ideal for invigorating walks or bicycle rides.
Casa Alegre offers perfect setting for guests to enjoy Sintra's Natural Park and beauty as well as nearby Cascais, Estoril and Lisbon, with its multiple interests.
- 15 min away, Sintra's mountain offer a cultural landscape, with secular forest dotted with palaces ( Pena,Nacional, Regaleira, Monserrate )and castles( Moorish ) to be visited and an invitation to outdoor activities such as climbing, hiking, and mountain biking.
Sintra, World Heritage city, full of touristic attractions and an unforgettable buzz.
Visiting Palaces( Pena, National, Monserrate, Regaleira ) and all touristic attractions ( Moorish castle )are made easy with excelent public transport, including a mini train that will take you to each and every important site to visit
Tram rides from Sintra to Praia das Maçãs are most enjoyed by young and old, during weekends.
20 min away,Cascais and Estoril, fashionable cities with shopping centers, marina, casino, night life.
-30 min away, Lisbon, cosmopolitan, tourist delight to listen to Fado, enjoy the portuguese gastronomy and visit the many interesting places it has.
Casa Alegre, ideal for families seeking selected comfort while holidaying in Portugal or groups on a business or sports related trip !
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 3 reviews for their other properties.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Mucifal, Lisbon Metropolitan AreaThis villa is in the countryside and in a quiet area near the beach and mountains. It has a pool, a balcony, a barbecue, a garage and outside lighting. Car hire is recommended as the villa is less than a 15 minute walk to at least a couple of shops, bars and restaurants; however parking is available if required.
Prices and availability
Updated 17 March 2017
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 5 January - 7 April 2017: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 8 April - 22 April 2017: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 23 April - 26 May 2017: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 27 May - 26 June 2017: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 27 June - 25 August 2017: changeover day is Saturday, bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 26 August - 4 September 2017: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 5 September - 5 September 2017: changeover days are Tuesday and Wednesday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 6 September - 6 September 2017: changeover day is Tuesday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 7 September - 30 September 2017: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 October - 17 December 2017: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 18 December 2017 - 7 January 2018: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 27 March - 10 April 2018: bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 11 April - 29 May 2018: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 30 May - 30 September 2018: bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 October - 17 December 2018: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 18 December 2018 - 4 January 2019: bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 27 March - 10 April 2019: bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 11 April - 29 May 2019: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 30 May - 30 September 2019: bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 October - 17 December 2019: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
extra guests above 10
£21.65 per night for each additional person if there are more than 10 people, paid with booking
£181.82 per week, paid locally
5 bedrooms, Sleeps 10:
- 1 king size bed and en suite
- 2 single beds and en suite
- 1 king size bed and en suite
- 2 single beds and en suite
- 1 double bed and en suite
There is also 2 single sofa beds in extra for groups above 10, on request and extra pay of € 25/p/d, 1 cot
1 bathroom, 5 en suite bathrooms, 1 Separate WC
Private pool with electric heating, Size 10m x 5m
CD player, DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi, Radio, TV Languages in English, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 12, Dining area seats 10, Central heating, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire recommended
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Barbecue, Garage, Outside lighting, Parking, Private garden
Children, Infants, Single gender groups, Restricted mobility , Pets
Gazebo by the pool for relaxation, outdoor meals. Outdoor meal area also set by BBQ area
Property Manager From Colares , Sintra, Portugal Member since Mar 2008
Past bookings: 16 bookings
Response rate: 100%
Response time: within 17 hours
Last logged in: a month ago
Number of properties: 2