Beach villa with 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms and golf nearby in Lavra, Portugal
From £953 per week
Villa to rent in Lavra, Portugal
This 4 bedroom villa is located in Lavra and sleeps 8 people. It has WiFi, a garden and barbeque facilities. The villa is near a beach.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
5-room villa 312 m2.
- Spacious and bright, comfortable and modern furnishings: living/dining room with open-hearth fireplace and cable TV (flat screen), hi-fi system and DVD
- Exit to the garden, to the terrace
- Kitchen (oven, dishwasher, 4 ceramic glass hob hotplates, microwave, freezer, grill) with dining table
- Gas heating
- On the lower ground floor: 2 rooms, each room with 1 french bed and bath/shower/bidet/WC
- Upper floor: 1 room with 1 french bed and bath/shower/bidet/WC
- 1 room with 3 beds and bath/shower/bidet/WC
- Patio 250 m2
- Terrace furniture
- View of the countryside
- Facilities: Internet (WiFi, free)
- Matosinhos 9 km from Oporto: Modern, comfortable villa "Villa Porto", built in 2009
- In a quiet, sunny position, 1.5 km from the sea
- Private: property (fenced), garden 1'500 m2
- In the house: central heating system, washing machine
- Single garage
- Shop, grocery, supermarket 200 m, restaurant 400 m, bus stop 50 m, railway station 2 km, sandy beach 1.5 km
- Riding stable 8 km
- Nearby attractions: Braga 58 km, Guimaraes 56 km, Vila Nova De Gaia 15 km, Viana Do Castelo 76 km, Lisboa 321 km, Coimbra 94 km
The agent describes this villa as a family friendly holiday rental ideal for short trips to the city. It is also good value for money. The villa has a view of the countryside and is located in Lavra. The nearest airport is only 23km away. It is set in a convenient location, 1.5km away from a beach.
The villa has free wireless internet. You can also park in the garage on-site at no extra charge. The villa is well equipped: it has a dishwasher, a microwave, an oven, a washing machine and a freezer. It also has a BBQ and a garden.
This villa has 5 verified reviews.
5 out of 5 people recommend staying here
A great accommodation, comfortable, spacious, well-maintained, with all kinds of equipment in perfect use. Congratulations
Very beautiful Villa in accordance with the photos. We were able to check in the morning as soon as we arrived and the person who greeted us was lovely. Very good geographical location to visit.
Holiday of All Saints' Day in a beautiful villa tastefully decorated, spacious and comfortable, only the bad weather prevented us from enjoying a beautiful landscaped garden.
a great casaccon all the details Highly recommended
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Lavra, PortugalThis villa is in the town but in a quiet area near the beach. It has a balcony, a barbecue and a garage.
Prices and availability
Updated 23 May 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
- 15 June - 5 July 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 6 July - 16 August 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 17 August - 20 December 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 21 December 2019 - 10 January 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 11 January - 26 June 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 11 July - 28 August 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 29 August - 28 November 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Early booking discounts
- Arrive between 29 February - 27 November 2020 and receive 10% off if the booking is made 272 days before the arrival date.
Late booking discounts
- Arrive between 18 May - 14 June 2019 and receive 30% off if the booking is made within 10 days of the arrival date.
Laundry (initial supply of bed linen and towels)
Free of charge
Free of charge
Refundable Breakage Deposit (to be paid in cash)
€250.00 (approx. £219.98) per booking, paid locally
€2.00 (approx. £1.76) per person per day, paid locally
About this villa
4 bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Covered parking
- Single vehicle garage
- Washing machine
- DVD player
Show all 10 amenities Show less
Show all 4 features Show less
- The property is fenced off permanently from the sourounding
- An ancient / historic building, often from other century
- Sunny position of the property
- The property is comfortable and cosy furnished
- The furniture, infrastructure and equipment of the property is trendy and stylish.
- Country view
Show all 6 facts Show less
- Located in large cities.
- Located in a city (near city). Suitable for short trips.
- Suitable for family holiday
Preferred Partner From Godalming, Switzerland Member since Feb 2018
This villa is managed by an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since February 2018 and have had 58 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 58 bookings
Response rate: 92%
Response time: within 4 hours
Last seen: 3 hours ago
Number of properties: over 1,000