Villa with 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms and swimming pool in Igreja, Algarve
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £2,926 per week
Villa to rent in Igreja, Algarve
Villa overview - owner's description
Located a stone's throw from the luxurious resorts of Vilamoura, this spacious, secluded villa is the ideal holiday destination for family or groups of friends.
Located a stone's throw from the luxurious resorts of Vilamoura, this spacious, secluded villa is the ideal holiday destination for family or groups of friends, offering easy and quick access to the most beautiful beaches and golf courses of the Algarve.
Quinta Rocca is surrounded by expansive private gardens and boasts spectacular panoramic views of the area, including the nearby coastline and beaches.
Quinta Rocca is divided into 3 floors and can accommodate 8 guests in 4 large bedrooms, each with their own private en-suite bathroom. The main floor features a large modern fully-equipped kitchen possessing all the modern appliances you could need. The family living room has arm chairs and sofas, a working fireplace and french doors leading to a further seating area on the terrace. Three of the bedrooms are also located on this floor, whilst the master bedroom with en-suite bathroom and Jacuzzi bath is on the second floor with its own private terrace and stunning views. The lower floor hides a cinema room with a widescreen TV and games room with table tennis and table football.
Head outside into the Portuguese sunshine and you will be highly impressed by the grounds of Quinta Rocca which are immaculately maintained with landscaped gardens and a poolside terrace equipped with sun loungers and a dining table. There is an additional covered outdoor dining area on the upper terrace with a large barbecue for al fresco dining together on warm summer evenings.
Quinta Rocca is located between the towns of Vilamoura and Tavira, making it ideal for exploring the nearby towns, golf courses and beaches. There is a local market six days a week offering the finest and freshest fish, fruit and vegetables for you to enjoy in the relaxed surroundings of the villa. The local towns are bustling with activity, offering plenty of shopping opportunities, bars, restaurants and pavement cafes for you to soak up the sun and watch the daily life pass you by.
Also, a maid service is included on 6 of the 7 days of your stay, additionally, a housekeeper will happily prepare breakfast and lunch or dinner for all the guests given you provide the ingredients.
- Fully equipped modern kitchen with large island, breakfast bar, fridge/freezer, oven, hobs, microwave, dishwasher, wine fridge, toaster and ice maker.
- Living room with fireplace, widescreen TV, PC with Wi-Fi and double doors leading to a large terrace overlooking the pool.
- 2 Double bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms.
- Twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom.
Lower Ground Floor
- Cinema room with DVD player and sound system plus an additional sofa bed.
- Games room with table tennis table and table football.
- Master bedroom with double bed and en-suite bathroom with Jacuzzi bathtub and balcony boasting spectacular views over the surrounding area.
- Covered outdoor dining area with BBQ
- Heated swimming pool with multiple sun loungers and poolside dining area.
- Expansive landscaped gardens
Quinta Rocca is located close to the quaint hilltop village of Santa Barbara de Nexe which has all the essential amenities including a supermarket and several bars and restaurants. Beaches and larger towns or resorts are all just a short drive away allowing you to make the most of everything the Algarve has to offer.
The cathedral city of Faro with its charming old town is about 15 minutes' drive away, this also means that the international airport is highly convenient to reach. There are also many historical unspoilt market towns including Tavira and Loule which are well worth a visit.
For a real taste of the Algarve luxury, the resort town of Vilamoura is a must. There endless bars, restaurants and shops to visit as well as numerous things to do for all ages of the family.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 1 review for their other properties.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Igreja, AlgarveThis villa has a pool.
Prices and availability
Updated 20 August 2017
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 1 July - 29 September 2017: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 30 September - 20 October 2017: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 21 October - 3 November 2017: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 2 June - 28 September 2018: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 29 September - 19 October 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 20 October - 2 November 2018: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 3 November - 14 December 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 15 December 2018 - 4 January 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£1,000.00 per booking, paid locally
4 bedrooms, Sleeps 8
4 bathrooms including 4 en suites
Internet / WiFi, TV, Satellite / cable
Air conditioning, Open fire, Car hire optional