Highview Villa, Solar Do Funchal, Falfeira, Lagos
Villa with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms in Falfeira, Algarve
Booking cost: £0.00
From £512 per week
Villa to rent in Falfeira, Algarve
Villa overview - owner's description
Peaceful oasis overlooking Lagos to the south and the Monchique hills to the North. Only a few minutes drive to most amenities like golf, fishing, swimming, watersports, horse riding etc.
HIGHVIEW VILLA is a charming property located high on a hill just 5 minutes drive outside of Lagos – with stupendous views over the Atlantic ocean to the south and over the Monchique hills to the North. It is a very special place for those looking for a peaceful oasis, appreciating an established garden and being just that little bit away from the rest. The Algarviana walk route passes by the bottom of the road. It is suitable equally for families, groups of friends or couples. It also lends itself beautifully to being a centre for small groups (therapy, arts, cookery classes etc).
The villa has all modern facilities one would expect from a property of this type. It is fully insulated, double glazed with mosquito frames in all windows. For winter months there is a central heating system connected to radiators in all rooms. The bathrooms have heated radiator towel rails and hot water is supplied by an excellent solar system.
French windows lead to a lovely large verandah, a covered semi conservatory with large plants and the garden. There is plenty of space for sitting outside in the shade or full sunshine, areas for quiet moments, chat or whatever gives you pleasure.
This villa does not have any reviews.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Falfeira, AlgarveThis villa is in the countryside and in a quiet area. It has a balcony, a barbecue, outside lighting, a garden and a sea view. Car hire is recommended as the villa is less than a 15 minute walk to at least a couple of shops, bars and restaurants; however parking is available if required.
Prices and availability
Updated 19 January 2017
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 1 November 2016 - 31 May 2017: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 June - 4 August 2017: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 5 August - 9 August 2017: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 10 August - 30 September 2017: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 October 2017 - 31 May 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 June - 30 September 2018: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 October 2018 - 31 May 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 June - 30 September 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Early booking discounts
- Arrive between 1 May - 31 October and receive 10% off if the booking is made 120 days before the arrival date.
Late booking discounts
- Arrive between 1 May - 31 October and receive 10% off if the booking is made within 7 days of the arrival date.
Long stay discounts
- Arrive between 1 November - 31 March and receive 10% off if the booking is for 4 weeks or more.
If more than one discount matches your arrival date, please be aware that only one discount of the highest amount will be applied to your booking.
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 6:
- 2 single beds and en suite
- 2 single beds
- 2 single beds
1 bathroom, 1 en suite bathroom, 1 Separate WC
CD player, Internet / WiFi, Radio, TV Languages in English, German, French, Italian, Russian, Spanish, Local, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 7, Dining area seats 6, Central heating, Open fire, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire recommended
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Barbecue, Outside lighting, Parking, Private garden, Sea view
Children, Infants, Single gender groups, Restricted mobility , Pets
Private Owner From Lagos, Portugal Member since Jan 2016
Response rate: 100%
Response time: within 40 minutes
Last logged in: a day ago
Number of properties: 1