Beautiful Apartment In The Heart Of Lisbon
Apartment with 1 bedroom and 2 bathrooms in Encarnaçăo (Lisbon), Metropolitan Area
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £294 per week
Apartment to rent in Encarnaçăo (Lisbon), Metropolitan Area
Apartment overview - owner's description
Amazing apartment of 60m2, is located in the vibrant Bairro Alto, in a typical portuguese building, near the city's main attractions
Apartment located close to buses, taxis, public transport and famous trams. Close to restaurants and bars, points of view, gardens, museums, monuments, churches and traditional commerce.
Customers have access to all the facilities as if they were at home.
Bed linen and towels, washing machine, electric stove, coffee and tea, fridge and freezer, heat accumulator, iron and ironing board, vacuum cleaner and essential accessories for cleaning, microwave, dishes + cup + cutlery and all essential utensils for the kitchen, 1 cold air fans, TV and free wifi, hairdryer. We will also have a variety of suggestions for day-to-day.
Coffee and tea is my courtesy during your stay in my apartment.
I will always be available by phone or email for any suport.
you are 5 minute walking from the metro in Chiado and the downtown too, 10 minutes from the riverside, 10 minutes from Cais Sodre Station where you can catch the train to Cascais, or the boat for other riverside (margem sul ) if you want go to the beaches, you are 100 m from the stop of the famous number 28 yellow tram stops in Camões Square, will take you to Castle Hill as well as some of the oldest and most nostalgic neighborhoods of Lisbon.
Metro: Baixa-Chiado (Blue and Green Lines), 200 metres. Bus stop: 100 metres. Taxi rank: 100 metres. Tram stop: no. 28, 100 metres. Train: Cais do Sodré, 1 km.
I can make the transfer in my car from the airport to the apartment, including a small city tour, this service might be requested and agreed at the time of booking.
This apartment does not have any reviews.
This apartment is:
Outside this apartment in Encarnaçăo (Lisbon), Metropolitan AreaThis apartment is in the city. Car hire is not necessary as the apartment is less than a 15 minute walk to a large selection of shops, bars, restaurants; however parking is not available.
Prices and availability
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 18 October - 26 December 2017: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 27 December 2017 - 1 January 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 2 January - 30 April 2018: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 1 June - 4 September 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 16 September - 16 October 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 18 October - 26 December 2018: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 27 December 2018 - 1 January 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 2 January - 30 April 2019: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 1 June - 4 September 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 16 September - 16 October 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 18 October - 26 December 2019: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 27 December 2019 - 1 January 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 2 January - 28 February 2020: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 1 March - 30 April 2020: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 1 June - 30 June 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
£22.31 per week, paid with booking
Occupancy more 2 people
£8.92 per night for each additional person if there are more than 2 people, paid with booking
1 bedroom, Sleeps 4:
- 1 double bed and en suite
There is also 1 double sofa bed in LIVING ROOM
2 bathrooms including 1 en suite
Internet, TV Languages in English, German, French, Italian, Russian, Spanish, Local, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 5, Dining area seats 4, Air conditioning living rooms only, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire optional
Cooker, Cutlery, Dishwasher, Fridge, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Private Owner From Lisboa, Portugal Member since May 2016
Last logged in: 8 months ago
Number of properties: 1