Country house with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and private pool in Cercal, Portugal
From £512 per week
Country house to rent in Cercal, Portugal
Converted windmill with annex and pool - sleeps 6. Set in a 1000 m2 walled garden. Only one km walk from Cercal with its many cafes, restaurants and shops and a fifteen minute drive to the coast.
Share this holiday home
Country house overview - owner's description
The windmill has a cosy lounge with a woodburner for those cooler months. There is an ensuite bedroom with a super king size bed and a bedroom with bunk beds and an adjacent toilet. There are terraces and balconies off the mill to enjoy the 360 degree views of the surrounding countryside. The annex has a large kitchen/diner with an open fire and bread oven. There is a dining table seating 8 and a large sofa. There is a double bedroom and a bathroom with a rain shower. In the pretty garden you will find a 10 x 6 metre pool and a purpose built BBQ. With a variety of seating areas it is perfectly equipped for outdoor living. Set on the outskirts of Cercal do Alentejo the mill is only a short walk from restaurants, cafes and shops. The coastal town of Villa Nova de Millfontes is a fifteen minute drive away and Port Covo just a little further. This area of Portugal is still relatively undiscovered and as such is unspoilt by mass tourism. Secluded but not isolated the mill is a perfect place for a relaxing holiday and as a base to explore a beautiful, unspoilt area of Portugal.
3 other reviews
1 - 3 of 3
This country house is:
Outside this country house in Cercal, PortugalThis country house is in the countryside and in a quiet area. It has a pool, a balcony, a barbecue, outside lighting and a garden. Car hire is necessary as the renter will need a car to get about for shopping, eating out and the beach; however parking is available if required.
Prices and availability
Updated 24 March 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 26 March - 31 March 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 April - 31 May 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 June - 30 September 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 October - 31 October 2019: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 1 November - 21 December 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 3 January - 22 March 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 23 March - 30 April 2020: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 May - 31 May 2020: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 1 June - 30 September 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 October - 31 October 2020: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
Long stay discounts
- Arrive between 7 January - 18 April and receive 10% off if the booking is for 7 days or more.
- Arrive between 9 April - 30 April and receive £40.00 off if the booking is for 7 days or more.
- Arrive between 1 May - 31 May and receive 10% off if the booking is for 7 days or more.
- Arrive between 1 October - 31 October and receive 10% off if the booking is for 7 days or more.
- Arrive between 1 November - 20 December and receive 15% off if the booking is for 7 days or more.
If more than one discount matches your arrival date, please be aware that only one discount of the highest amount will be applied to your booking.
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 6:
- 1 king size bed and en suite
- 1 double bed
- 1 bunk bed (sleeps 2)
2 bathrooms including 1 en suite, 1 Separate WC
Private pool, Size 10m x 6m, Depth 0.8m to 1.6m
DVD/Blu-ray player, TV Languages in English, German, French, Spanish
Living area seats 5, Dining area seats 8, Open fire, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire essential
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Fridge, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Barbecue, Outside lighting, Parking, Private garden
Private Owner From Cercal, Portugal Member since Nov 2015
Response rate: 100%
Response time: within 10 minutes
Last seen: 2 days ago
Number of properties: 1