Rua Espirito Santo
Apartment with 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom in Castelo, Lisbon Metropolitan Area
From £500 per week
Apartment to rent in Castelo, Lisbon Metropolitan Area
This 1 bedroom apartment is located in Castelo and sleeps 4 people. The apartment is near a beach.
Share this holiday home
Apartment overview - owner's description
2-room apartment 52 m2 on 3 levels on 1st floor.
- Simple and practical furnishings: 1 room with 1 french bed, radio, CD-player, hi-fi system and electric heater
- Upper floor: (spiral staircase) living/dining room with electric heater
- Kitchenette (4 hot plates, oven, dishwasher, microwave, freezer)
- Top floor: 1 open room with sloping ceilings with 1 french bed and electric heater
- Facilities: washing machine, dryer
- View of the gardens of Castillo Sao Jorge from the top floor
- Barrio Castelo: 2-family house "Rua Espirito Santo", renovated
- In the resort, 500 m from the centre, 20 km from the sea
- 150 m steep footpath to the house
- Public parking 500 m on the road
- Grocery 300 m, restaurant 200 m, bus stop 300 m, railway station 3 km, underground station "Baixa Chiado (lineas A-B)" 500 m, sandy beach "Costa da Caparica" 20 km
- Within the walls of Castelo de Sao Jorge, 50 m from the entrance to the castle
- From the metro stop to the property, sloping access via winding roads
- It is possible to take a taxi (price approximately 4 euros) or from the Praca Figueira (metro Rossio), take the bus 37 which will drop you 80 m from the holiday property
- Tranvia 28 (tourist circuit) 250 m
The agent describes this apartment as an ideal holiday rental for a cheap holiday. For younger guests there is some vibrant nightlife not too far away. It is also good value for money. This apartment is located in Castelo. The nearest airport is only 14km away. It is set in a very convenient location, 20km away from a beach and only 500 metres away from the city center.
The apartment is well equipped: it has a dishwasher, a microwave, an oven, a washing machine and a freezer.
There is an entertainment park nearby.
This apartment has 13 verified reviews.
9 out of 13 people recommend staying here
The sofa was very homey, it seemed like that. There was a coffee maker missing when it had been broken and new not acquired, so I had to improvise a bit. There was also a proper bread knife. Otherwise, the equipment was okay. There was no TV on the premises even though there were contacts with something I missed to keep up with news. Suitable for the first person due to all the steps in the house, 3 floors a approximately 20 square meters per. etg. No towels or bed linen were changed in the middle of the rental period as it was written. There was also a bath towel missing. Had to look a bit to find a towel otherwise. Short distance to the local bus or taxi which appeared to visitors to Castilo do S.Jorge. Just 10-15 min to go down to the city center when you found the fastest way. When buying food from a certain range, you had to go about 10 min. Nearest neighbor to the fortress of Sao Jorge. Quiet and quiet area in the evening after the castle closed at. 19.00
A beautiful, charming place among the narrow alleys of old Lisbon. Outside the window there are screaming peacocks from the castle garden. A place not only for sleeping, but also for long conversations with wine. Apartment for people who quickly familiarize themselves with stairs.
The house on 3 levels is nice and well located (in Alfama near the castle). Weak point however: not having been warned in advance that there were elevators, those of Castello, allowing to easily reach the rental. Owner little talkative.
location very well located, good bedding. Simple but sufficient equipment for a stay of a week (dishes, kitchen utensils) weak point the bathroom: flush leakage problem, little support for towels for 4 people, the dryer was not working not, but linen threads very useful.
The apartment is located in a hill near Lissabon, but centrally next to Castle S. Jorge. The apartment was clean and we were very pleasantly surprised. The only thing I would change is the faucets at the bathroom sink and Wi-Fi. Otherwise, really a great stay.
This apartment is:
Outside this apartment in Castelo, Lisbon Metropolitan AreaThis apartment is in the town but in a quiet area. It has a children's club.
Prices and availability
Updated 18 July 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
- 24 August - 20 December 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 21 December 2019 - 10 January 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 11 January - 26 June 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 11 July - 28 August 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 29 August - 28 November 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Early booking discounts
- Arrive between 18 April - 27 November 2020 and receive 10% off if the booking is made 272 days before the arrival date.
Late booking discounts
- Arrive between 20 July - 2 August 2019 and receive 30% off if the booking is made within 10 days of the arrival date.
Refundable Breakage Deposit (to be paid in cash)
€200.00 (approx. £179.53) per booking, paid locally
Laundry (initial supply of bed linen and towels)
Free of charge
Free of charge
€2.00 (approx. £1.80) per person per day, paid locally
€9.00 (approx. £8.08) per item per day, paid locally
About this apartment
1 bedroom, Sleeps 4
There is also 1 single sofa bed
- Washing machine
Show all 5 amenities Show less
- Entertainment park nearby
- Located in large cities.
- Ideal summer destination with great nightlife
- Ideal for cheap vacation
- Located in a city (near city). Suitable for short trips.
- Ideal party destination with great nightlife
Show all 5 features Show less
Preferred Partner From Glattbrugg, Switzerland Member since Feb 2018
This apartment is managed by an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since February 2018 and have had 82 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 82 bookings
Response rate: 92%
Response time: within 6 hours
Last seen: 5 hours ago
Number of properties: over 1,000