Perfect Spot Lisbon - Beach Villa Up To 30 People
Beach villa with 6 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms and golf nearby in Cascais, Lisbon Portugal
Booking cost: £0.00
From £1,866 per week
Villa to rent in Cascais, Lisbon Portugal
Villa overview - owner's description
Beautiful countryside style property, uniquely decorated. 1000m2 of space, a huge living area with pool table, dining room and kitchen, a big garden with plenty of seating areas. Sleeps 30 people.
Right in Cascais centre, there's a countryside style house nearby the beach, where you'll love to spend your vacations with your friends or family. With 1000m2 of space, it's perfect for big groups travelling together. It can fit up to 30 people and still has plenty of space for everyone to comfortable. The house is truly special, full of light and good energy. It's a beautiful and charismatic villa, with 6 rooms (4 rooms with double beds and extra beds and 2 rooms with bunkbeds), 4 bathrooms, 1 huge living room with pool table, a big dining room and fully equipped kitchen, a BBQ area and a great garden sunny all day, with many places to chill, relax and sunbath. There's also a private parking lot, free wi-fi and towels for hire. Here you'll feel really at home, so comfortable and welcome that you'll want to stay longer.
The location is perfect too, in a noble and quiet zone away from the crowds, but still with everything you need in a 5 minute-walk: beaches, parks, supermarkets, Cascais Local Market, train station to Lisbon's center, bus station to Sintra mountain, free bikes for visitors, rent-a-car, taxi's central, shopping mall and beautiful and charming streets with many restaurants, shops and bars and even concerts, festivals and parties during the summer.
Here you don’t need to choose between the city life and a rural getaway - you get the best of both worlds. You'll stay between the beach, the city and the mountain, so there are a lot of activities to do around here: you can go hiking, biking, trekking, surfing, stand up paddling, climbing, canoeing, canopying, paragliding, sailing and much more. Just walk to the beach or catch the train to explore Lisbon's historical center or even the bus to lose yourself in the magnificent Sintra mountain. And to make sure that you'll have the perfect holiday, Rita & Jon will provide you a unique and high personalized service, giving valuable tips from locals and planning your vacations to detail to make sure you have the best of your time to enjoy their beloved city. Please contact us and have the perfect vacations that you deserve!
9 other reviews
1 - 9 of 9
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Cascais, Lisbon PortugalThis villa is in the city near the beach and mountains. It has a balcony, a barbecue and a garden. Car hire is not necessary as the villa is less than a 15 minute walk to a large selection of shops, bars, restaurants; however parking is available if required.
Prices and availability
Updated 23 February 2017
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 27 February - 28 May 2017: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 29 May - 1 October 2017: bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 2 October - 21 December 2017: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 22 December 2017 - 1 January 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 2 January - 25 February 2018: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 26 February - 27 May 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 28 May - 30 September 2018: bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 October - 20 December 2018: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 22 December 2018 - 2 January 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 3 January - 26 February 2019: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 27 February - 28 May 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 29 May - 1 October 2019: bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 2 October - 21 December 2019: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 22 December 2019 - 1 January 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
£85.03 per booking, paid locally
6 bedrooms, Sleeps 20:
- 10 bunk beds
- 6 bunk beds
- 1 double bed, 2 bunk beds
- 1 double bed
- 1 double bed, 1 single bed
- 1 double bed, 1 bunk bed, 1 single bed and en suite
There is also 2 single sofa beds, 2 cots
4 bathrooms, 1 en suite bathroom, 1 Separate WC
CD player, Computer, DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi, TV Languages in English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Local
Living area seats 20, Dining area seats 20, Clothes drier, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire optional
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Barbecue, Parking, Private garden
Snooker / pool table
Children, Hen or stag groups, Infants, Single gender groups
Private Owner From Cascais, Portugal Member since Oct 2015
Response rate: 0%
Last logged in: a month ago
Number of properties: 1