Light Villa Portugal
Villa with 4 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms and private pool in Beloura, Lisbon Metropolitan Area
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £2,701 per week
Villa to rent in Beloura, Lisbon Metropolitan Area
Design& Luxury... Affordable Price!
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
This resort is located in one of the most prestigious areas in the country. Several facilities like hotels, business centres, conference facilities, restaurants and bars, health clubs, tennis courts, football fields and an equestrian centre. Lots of activities such as walking or cycling in the resort or Serra, visit the castles and palaces of Sintra or rent horses in the five minutes walk away. Go surfing (with your car in 10 minutes) near several coastal beaches. Only 20 minutes away from downtown Lisbon . The whole atmosphere surrounding the resort reflects elegance and comfort, existing excellent infrastructures for playing golf, such as the existence of a golf club, golf shops for purchasing or renting equipment or qualified teachers available. The experiencing is truly magical.
Further details outdoors:
Mini golf in the garden ... Ping Pong table . dining table up tp 10 people . Barbeque. / outddor sofas and chairs
This resort is located in one of the most prestigious areas in the country.
Sightseeing in Sintra Palaces:Nacional Palace of Sintra, Queluz National Palace, Pena Palace, Seteais Palace, Monserrate Palace, Quinta da Regaleira. Museums: Moderna Art Museum, Ferreira de Castro Museum, Odrinhas Archaeological Museum,Toy Museum, Sintras Science Museum. Gardens/Parks: Sintra/Cascais Natural Park, Monserrate Park, Castanheiros Park, Pena Park. Other attractions: Churches, Moorish Castle, Capuchos Convent, S. Pedro street market, Peninha Convent, Cabo da Roca. 2. Trekking - Explore the mountains of Sintra, by foot or by bicycle, with the help of our affiliated partners, professional experts in these activities in the area. 3. Sintra is very well know for its beautiful landscapes and its magnificent monuments
This villa has 1 verified review.
1 out of 1 people recommend staying here
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Beloura, Lisbon Metropolitan AreaThis villa is in the town but in a quiet area near the mountains. It has a pool, a balcony, a garage and a garden. Car hire is necessary as the renter will need a car to get about for shopping, eating out and the beach; however parking is not available.
Prices and availability
Updated 11 January 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 18 July - 30 September 2018: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 October - 15 October 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 15 June - 30 September 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 October - 15 October 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 15 June - 30 September 2020: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 October - 15 October 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Early booking discounts
- Arrive between 1 May - 31 May and receive 10% off if the booking is made 4 months before the arrival date.
- Arrive between 12 August - 30 September and receive 15% off if the booking is made 1 week before the arrival date.
- Arrive between 1 September - 30 September and receive 10% off if the booking is made 4 months before the arrival date.
Late booking discounts
- Arrive between 1 January - 30 April and receive 10% off if the booking is made within 10 days of the arrival date.
- Arrive between 1 October - 30 November and receive 10% off if the booking is made within 10 days of the arrival date.
Long stay discounts
- Receive 3% off if the booking is for 2 weeks or more.
- Receive 15% off if the booking is for 3 months or more.
- Receive 13% off if the booking is for 2 months or more.
- Receive 10% off if the booking is for 1 month or more.
- Receive 5% off if the booking is for 3 weeks or more.
If more than one discount matches your arrival date, please be aware that only one discount of the highest amount will be applied to your booking.
£266.51 per booking, paid with booking
4 bedrooms, Sleeps 9:
- 1 double bed
- 1 double bed
- 1 double bed
- 1 double bed
There is also 1 double sofa bed, 1 cot
6 bathrooms, 6 Separate WC's
Private pool with electric heating
CD player, Computer, DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet, TV Languages in Local, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 10, Dining area seats 10, Central heating, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire essential
Cooker, Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Microwave, Oven, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Garage, Private garden
Gym, Snooker / pool table, Table tennis
Welcome to a “concept” house! Your mind will drift once youve arrived! Completed in 2007 with a spectacular design and latest state-of-the-art technology. Automation (domotics) comfort of its residents, multimedia entertainment systems all connected in network. 4 bedrooms with their own full bath. Large American kitchen, living room100 sqm, ripped by large thermic glass which grants an extraordinary natural light and comfort, facing the garden and leaning over an heated indoor/outdoor swimming pool. Comprising 3 floors. Home Cinema, Gym, office/ Wi-fi. Kids play room, Outdoor Barbeque. Located in Quinta da Beloura Golf Resort, a successful golf complex with residential area, projected in an exclusive area of 60 hectares and located between the beautiful coastal town of Cascais - where the 2007 World Cup of Sailing was held - and Sintra - classified as World Heritage by UNESCO. This resort is located in one of the most prestigious areas in the country.
Private Owner From Sintra, Portugal Member since Apr 2010
Past bookings: 5 bookings
Response rate: 0%
Last logged in: 6 months ago
Number of properties: 1