Beach villa with 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, private pool and golf nearby in Banzão, Lisbon Metropolitan Area
From £1,712 per week
Villa to rent in Banzão, Lisbon Metropolitan Area
This 5 bedroom villa with private pool is located in Banzão and sleeps 10 people. It has barbeque facilities, parking nearby and a gym. The villa is near a beach.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
7-room villa 250 m2.
- Comfortable and rustic furnishings: living room with open-hearth fireplace, TV, satellite TV, radio and DVD
- Open kitchen (4 hot plates, oven, dishwasher, microwave) with dining table
- On the lower ground floor: dining room with open-hearth fireplace
- 1 room with 1 french bed
- 1 room with 2 beds
- Upper floor: 1 room with 1 double bed and bath/WC
- 2 rooms, each room with 2 beds
- Exit to the balcony
- View of the valley
- Facilities: washing machine
- Banzao 8 km from Sintra: Cosy, comfortable villa "Casa Turquesa", built in 1940, renovated
- In a sunny position, 1.5 km from the sea, 1.5 km from the beach
- Private: property 1'800 m2 (fenced), beautiful garden to relax, swimming pool (01/01-31/12)
- Parking at the house
- Shop, grocery, supermarket, shopping centre, restaurant 800 m, bus stop 10 m, railway station 8 km, sandy beach "Praia Grande, Praia Macas" 1.5 km
- Golf course (18 hole) 15 km, tennis 800 m, minigolf 3 km, riding stable 2 km
- Nearby attractions: Lisboa 20 km, Cascais 20 km, Sintra 8 km
- Please note: main road close by
The villa is described as good value for money. It has a private pool and is located in Banzão. It is set in a convenient location, 1.5km away from a beach.
You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The villa is well equipped: it has a dishwasher, a microwave, an oven, a washing machine and a TV with international channels. It also has a BBQ, a balcony and a tennis court.
There is a golf course nearby.
This villa has 4 verified reviews.
1 out of 4 people recommend staying here
We had a great week holiday in the Turquesa casa. The house is large and it is very convenient to have a corner with your own bathroom. We enjoyed the location because we are only 1 km from the ocean and not far from the Pena de Sintra and Cabo da Roca. Our owner welcomed us and recommended an excellent restaurant in Praia das Maças xxx which I recommend in my turn! The Wifi internet worked perfectly. Thank you for everything xxx, we are delighted!
The house was neat but slightly cold, due to moisture and lack of air conditioning. In the hottest summer time, it certainly is quite appropriate. The rooms had electric radiators that got on if needed. Everything was needed in the kitchen, the frying pans could be new (they were quite worn). The three bathrooms were just neat one would require a bit of a floor plan. The location is far from everything, the nearest shop is more than a mile away. However, both the bus and the tram at the front of the door pass. By bus you can reach Sintra and the beach by about 21-22. The ticket can be purchased from the driver and paid according to the length of the trip.
The house could be nice but is very humid upstairs, problem of closing windows, broken chairs, swimming pool not usable.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Banzão, Lisbon Metropolitan AreaThis villa is in a village and in a quiet area near the beach. It has a pool, a balcony and a barbecue.
Prices and availability
Updated 14 September 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Late booking discounts
- Arrive between 2 November - 29 November 2019 and receive 35% off if the booking is made within 10 days of the arrival date.
Refundable Breakage Deposit (to be paid in cash)
€500.00 (approx. £428.84) per booking, paid locally
Laundry (initial supply of bed linen and towels)
Free of charge
€1.00 (approx. £0.86) per person per day, paid locally
About this villa
5 bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Private pool
- Washing machine
- DVD player
- International TV channels
Show all 8 amenities Show less
- Trail for hiking nearby
- The tennis court is available
Show all 4 features Show less
- The property is fenced off permanently from the sourounding
- An ancient / historic building, often from other century
- Sunny position of the property
- The property is comfortable and cosy furnished
- The furniture of the property is homey and natural
Show all 5 facts Show less
- Suitable for family holiday
Preferred Partner From Glattbrugg, Switzerland Member since Feb 2018
This villa is managed by an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since February 2018 and have had 156 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 156 bookings
Response rate: 93%
Response time: within 4 hours
Last seen: 14 hours ago
Number of properties: over 1,000