Villa with 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms and swimming pool in Bairro do Totobola, Lisbon Metropolitan Area
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £4,241 per week
Villa to rent in Bairro do Totobola, Lisbon Metropolitan Area
Villa overview - owner's description
Nestled in a peaceful haven, in the hills overlooking the Portuguese town of Sintra lies Villa Mercator. This contemporary villa is simply stunning and boasts 2 private swimming pools, a spa.
Nestled in a peaceful haven, in the hills overlooking the Portuguese town of Sintra lies Villa Mercator. This contemporary villa is simply stunning and boasts 2 private swimming pools, a spa, gym and wonderful private location whilst only being a short drive from the capital city of Lisbon.
Villa Mercator is located in a UNESCO cultural heritage site and thus there is plenty of historic attractions to visit during your stay. The villa stands out thanks to its modern architecture and refined style with large bay windows allowing light to flood the rooms and huge landscaped wooded garden.
The villa can accommodate 8 guests in 4 stunning bedrooms, all located on the ground floor. There is an ultra-modern kitchen with all the modern conveniences and an open-plan living and dining room with doors leading out to the pool terrace.
The basement boasts a tranquil spa with a swimming pool, jacuzzi, sauna and gym! The large windows and sliding doors allow the spa to be used all year round and brings the outdoors in. The villa also has a wonderful spacious loft with a cosy home cinema to watch a good film, a study and relaxation area where you can lie back and stargaze.
The outdoor space is simply divine with a large infinity swimming pool running the whole length of the villa. A wooded garden provides guests with plenty of privacy and tranquillity. There is also a barbecue and dining terrace to enjoy al fresco dining.
Although the villa is located in a quiet situation, stroll only a short distance to the town of Sintra, drive to the fabulous sandy beaches and make sure you visit the amazing capital city of Lisbon!
- Ultra-modern kitchen with oven, hob, microwave, kettle, toaster, espresso machine, ice-maker, dining table for 6 people
- Open-plan living/dining room with sofas, dining table and patio doors leading to pool and garden
- Bathroom 1with bath, shower, washbasin and W/C
- Bathroom 2 with bath, shower, washbasin and W/C
- Bedroom 1 with queen size bed, dressing room and swimming pool views
- Bedroom 2 with queen size bed, dressing room and swimming pool views
- Bedroom 3 with double bed (200cm) and dressing room
- Bedroom 4 with double bed (200cm), dressing room, ensuite bathroom and patio doors leading to garden
Lower Ground Floor (Mini Spa)
- Indoor swimming pool
- Jacuzzi (for 6 people)
- Gym and fitness equipment
- Separate W/C
- Lounge OR study with desk and large comfy sofas
- TV room with flat screen cable TV and DVD player
- Private infinity swimming pool (15x5m)
- Large landscaped garden
- Large terrace with dining facilities
- Sun loungers
- Parking for 8 cars
- Stereo system
- Linens, sheets, and towels are provided
- Complimentary toiletries
- Welcome hamper
Villa Mercator is situated in a UNESCO cultural heritage site in the wonderful town of Sintra. Sintra is teeming with castles, magnificent properties and culture.
Next to the villa is the Castelo Dos Mouros battlement, a fortress built in the 18th century during the Islamic conquest. On a neighbouring hill, 10 km from the villa is the Palacio da Pena, an extravagant palace built according to Ferdinand de Saxe-Cobourg-Gotha's romantic fantasies.
Located in the old neighbourhoods, the Quinta de Regaleira, a mysterious building with fabulous gardens in definitely worth a visit. Tucked between the Atlantic Ocean and the Serra de Sintra hills, the Sintra province enjoys an exceptional climate that encourages the luxurious vegetation. If nature lovers can't wait to see the magnificent panorama from the Sintra-Cascais Nature Park's pathways, lazy types will be just as eager to lie on Praia Grande's fine sand, only 5km away. Despite its perfect location, Sintra isn't isolated, and the town is 30km from Lisbon, with the closest airport, and 75km from Setubal.
Villa Mercator can offer the following activities for an additional cost:
- Haute Cuisine: private chef, cooking lessons, breakfast etc…
- Tourism: tailor made services on excursions, boat rental etc…
- Well Being: massage, manicure, yoga etc…
- Practical: laundry, driver, housekeeping etc…
Please enquire with our concierge team for further details.
Check-in between 20:00 to 22:00 are possible at EUR 30 extra charge and upon request.
Check out between 6:00 and 8:00 are possible at EUR 30 extra charge and upon request.
Check-in and out between 22:00 and 6:00 am are possible at a EUR 50 extra charge and upon prior request.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 1 review for their other properties.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Bairro do Totobola, Lisbon Metropolitan AreaThis villa has a pool.
Prices and availability
Updated 20 September 2017
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 2 September 2017 - 16 December 2023: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£887.86 per booking, paid locally
4 bedrooms, Sleeps 8
DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi, TV, Satellite / cable
Air conditioning, Car hire optional