The house was built in 2004 and was completely re-furbished and up-graded to its present high specification in August 2007. It is very large and has plenty of room to sustain 10 occupants, in a comfortable and spacious house. It has a new Mezzanine built into the Roof structure, which is superb, and can itself, sleep 4 people. The house has a double garage, and the property has a lawn which surrounds the house, with several types of fruit trees growing.The village in which the house is situated, is very quite and peaceful, and is in the centre of a wooded valley with superb views in every direction. The village itself, has restaurants and shops only a very short walk from the house, but only 5klms away is the town of LIMANOWA, which has even more facilities.
Please Note: This rental property, is situated approx 85 klms ( 1.5 hours drive) from the airport, and although is central to most activities, such as local towns and Skiing, it is essential that you utilize the services of a Hire car for the duration of your holiday. We have included links to the most common and reasonably priced Local car rental companies, such as Hertz, Europecar etc, which have their offices based at KRAKOW airport, making the collection and return of your hire car simple.
COOL IN SUMMER - WARM IN WINTER
The house is fitted with a new PVC doors and windows throughout the whole house, and a new gas central heating system, which will keep the house warm inside when the temperature outside is cold, alternatively, in summer the house remains cool during those hot days. The house has 3 levels. The basement, which consists of a toilet, wash room, storage room, and double garage. level 1 ( first floor )which consists of the large living/dining room, bathroom with shower, kitchen, small storage room, and bedroom with twin single beds. LEVEL 2 ( second floor ) There are 2 double sized bedrooms on this floor, both have king size beds, and there is another bathroom on this level, fitted with Corner bath and large shower. LEVEL 3 is where you find the Mezzanine, which occupies all of what would have been the large loft/roof space. In this Mezzanine you will find one King size bed, and 2 single beds.
SO MUCH TO DO, SO MUCH TO SEE
Here are just some of the activities which are available, while staying at the house, along with some more detailed information regarding the region as a whole:
1 .Favourable micro climate Hot sunny summer, long autumn (Indian summer) and snowy winter enable an active stay during the whole year.
2. Diversified landscape ( 40% of forests ) is excellent for family hiking and cycling, over the hills and along a picturesque Lososina river valley with swimming in water of the highest, 1st class, purity.
3. Pure water and air, as well as rich fauna, and flora, enable a healthy stay in a natural environment.
4. There is a dense network of modernised local roads,
diversified accommodation, and catering, (restaurants, bars, hotels,),
5. 2 Excellent ski slopes both within 5 klms of the house Laskowa-Kamionna Ski and Limanowa ski, (4 ski lifts, 3.6 km of ski routes, snow cannons, lighting, restaurants, ski rental, ski schools).
6.Fish ponds and Lakes, with a possibility of fishing and organized barbecues.
7. For both Amateur and professional cyclists, there are many mountain cycling routes
8. Fishermen - for top class fishing in the Lososina river and mountain torrents and nearby Ro¿nowskie and Czchowske lakes
9. Nature lovers - hornbeam and beech forests, rich in mushrooms and berries, with places of geological interest.
10. Aviation lovers - for sighting flights from the airport in Lososina Dolna
There are 2 New Ski Slopes less than 5 Klms from the house, which have first class facilities, with excellent Skiing for both beginers and expierienced alike. check out the following web sites for more details :
2. www.lysagora.eu/ 3.www.skiinfo.com/Webcam/Limanowa-Ski-EPLLIMANOWA-99-en.jhtml?product.skiinfo.webcams.WEBCAMID=10587
Situated in the mountain region of southern Poland, between Krakow and Zakopane, in the centre of a beautiful forest valley, close to several new ski slopes.