Summer House By The Sea
House with 4 bedrooms and 1 bathroom in Kolobrzeg, Poland
Booking cost: £0.00
From £490 per week
Scandinavian style wooden summer house in a seaside village that can sleep up to twelve and is only ten minutes walk to a beautiful beach.
The house was built by us in 2004 and is of Scandinavian design made entirely of wood. Inside there is also a lot of wood including the floors and ceilings. All the downstairs rooms have wooden shutters. It is 120 square metres inside on two floors. There is a large terrace 9x3 metres at the back, south facing with a table and seating for six, a hammock and sun blinds. We spend most of the time on the terrace. Inside the rooms are well furnished. Downstairs there are 2 x double rooms (3x3 metres) with wardrobes, drawers and bedside tables. Upstairs there are three rooms, a single (2x3) and two doubles (3x3.5). You have to enter one of these double rooms through the other. One has a double bed the other a double and a single sofa bed. The single and the double rooms have wardrobes, mirors, small tables and bedside tables. Most of the furniture is from IKEA. The beach is a ten minute walk along an off-road track.
the local area is a quiet village resort with two main streets that contain food shops, bars and restaurants. There is also a post office and shops for beach items and souvenirs. You can buy smoked fish from outside peoples houses in the village. The beach is all sand and you can walk for 5 kilometres either way. The sea is shallow and safe for children. You can hire chairs on the beach and their are some activities for children and water sports.
KITCHEN, BATHROOM. LIVING & DINING AREAS
The Kitchen has everything you need including cooker, fridge and dishwasher. There is also a toaster, blender and a coffee machine. The dining area is part of the kitchen and has an extendable table and six chairs. The living area has a L-shaped sofa (also a bed), a rocking chair and a TV with a DVD and sateliite. The bathroom has a shower, toilet and sink and heated towel rail. All heating is by eletricity and the water is always hot. There is a small washing machine in the bathroom.
GARDEN, SECURITY and HEATING
The garden is large and mainly laid to lawn with a shed at the bottom. There is a croquet set and a badmington set. At the side is a large vegetable garden and near the terrace is a permanent grill for use. The house has a burgular alarm that is linked to a local security company that will come to the house if the alarm is activated. There are two electric thermostatically controlled heaters downstairs that normally are not needed in summer, but if turned on quickly warm the house. All electricity and water is included in the rental price as is linen, towels and pre and post cleaning. There is a local manager who looks after the house and garden.
1 verified review
1 out of 1 people recommend staying here
6 other reviews
1 - 6 of 6
Distances to locations
Sights and attractions
Prices and availability
Updated 1 August 2016
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 1 July - 31 August 2016: bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 July - 31 August 2017: bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 July - 31 August 2018: bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Early booking discounts
- Arrive between 1 April - 31 May and receive 10% off if the booking is made 6 months before the arrival date.
- Arrive between 1 June - 31 August and receive 10% off if the booking is made 9 months before the arrival date.
- Arrive between 1 September - 30 September and receive 10% off if the booking is made 6 months before the arrival date.
Late booking discounts
- Arrive between 1 April - 31 May and receive 20% off if the booking is made within 7 days of the arrival date.
- Arrive between 1 July - 31 July and receive 35% off if the booking is made within 60 days of the arrival date.
- Arrive between 1 September - 30 September and receive 20% off if the booking is made within 90 days of the arrival date.
Long stay discounts
- Receive 20% off if the booking is for 1 month or more.
If more than one discount matches your arrival date, please be aware that only one discount of the highest amount will be applied to your booking.
4 bedrooms, Sleeps 10:
- 1 double bed
- 1 double bed
- 1 double bed
- 1 single bed
There is also 2 double sofa beds in In one bedroom and In the lounge, 1 single sofa bed in In one of the upstairs double rooms
1 bathroom, 1 Separate WC
CD player, DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WI-FI, Radio, TV Languages in Local, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 6, Dining area seats 6, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire recommended
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Barbecue, Outside lighting, Parking, Private garden
Infants, Smoking, Pets
Day rental possible at 120-190 euros per day.
Private Owner From Cambridge, United Kingdom Member since Jun 2007
Past bookings: 6 bookings
Last logged in: 8 months ago
Number of properties: 1