Baker's Cottage (farmhouse 1808)
Cottage with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and swimming pool in Karpacz, Poland
Booking cost: £0.00
From £620 per week
Cottage to rent in Karpacz, Poland
Cottage overview - owner's description
200 year old timber-framed former bakery. Three double rooms. Sleeps up to 8 adults with extra space for children. One wood-burning and one coal/wood stove . Great for outdoor activities. Large, enclo
This cosy, romantic cottage has all modern conveniences as well as beautifully-preserved original features including: sandstone archways, farmhouse-style flagstones, original interior and exterior doors, wood and coal-burning stoves, wattle and daub walls with lime plaster etc. Inside it looks like a well loved home thanks to an interesting mixture of antique furniture and wooden floors.
The downstairs Music Room has a piano and a wood/coal stove. This room can double as a 4th bedroom as there is a sofa bed here, with an adjacent bathroom. On the first floor there are 3 bedrooms (2 very large doubles and 1 smaller double). There is also one main family bathroom with a Victorian bath, wet room shower, basin and toilet on the first floor and a separate bathroom downstairs. There is a large kitchen with dining table big enough to seat 8.
The upper part of the garden and meadow has panoramic views across unspoilt farmland and the Sudety Mountains -an ideal spot to relax. To the rear of the cottage is a large enclosed and private lawned garden complete with garden furniture, swimming pool, sauna and barbecue. The setting is a walkers' and bird watchers' paradise with countless walks both in the neighbourhood and slightly further away (Karkonosze mountains routes).
5 other reviews
1 - 5 of 5
This cottage is:
Sights and attractions
Outside this cottage in Karpacz, PolandThis cottage is in the countryside and in a quiet area near the mountains. It has a pool, a barbecue, outside lighting and a garden. Car hire is necessary as the renter will need a car to get about for shopping, eating out and the beach; however parking is available if required.
Prices and availability
Updated 26 February 2017
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 9 April - 17 April 2017: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 18 June - 3 September 2017: changeover day is Saturday, bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 19 December - 26 December 2017: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 27 December 2017 - 2 January 2018: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 9 April - 17 April 2018: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 18 June - 3 September 2018: changeover day is Saturday, bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 19 December - 26 December 2018: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 27 December 2018 - 2 January 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 9 April - 17 April 2019: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 18 June - 3 September 2019: changeover day is Saturday, bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 19 December - 26 December 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 27 December 2019 - 2 January 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
cleaning charge for dogs
£21.18 per booking, paid with booking
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 8:
- 1 king size bed
- 1 king size bed, 2 single beds
- 1 double bed
There is also 1 double sofa bed in Music Room, 1 cot
2 bathrooms, 2 Separate WC's
Private pool, Size 5m x 5m, Depth 1.4m to 1.4m
CD player, Computer, DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi, Radio, TV Languages in English, German, Russian, Local, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 6, Dining area seats 12, Central heating, Open fire, Clothes drier, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire essential
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Barbecue, Outside lighting, Parking, Private garden
Children, Infants, Single gender groups, Pets
Private Owner From Bicester, United Kingdom Member since Jan 2015
Last logged in: 5 months ago
Number of properties: 1