Amazing Villa With Private Beach & Staff
Beach villa with 3 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms in Palawan, Philippines
Booking cost: £0.00
From £1,200 per week
Villa to rent in Palawan, Philippines
Villa overview - owner's description
Luxury summer house in a spectacular location overlooking the South China Sea. Built on the edge of virgin rainforest, this property has a 2 km private beach & coastline. Fantastic for nature lovers!
Beautiful summer house in a spectacular location overlooking the South China Sea. The house sits on a very large property with 2 km of private coastline (of which 600 meters are white sandy beaches). The mountains in the background - covered with rainforest - form a spectacular backdrop.
This is NOT your regular summer house near the beach. This is a place to leave your smartphones and tablets behind, relax and connect with real PEOPLE face2face. Our place is a comfortable green oasis, located in the middle of pristine rainforest and surrounded by totally unspoiled beaches, far away from the noise and buzz of city life. Yet, we have all the amenities that make life comfortable (24 Hour electricity, running water, music, great food and cold drinks) and none of the things you don't need.
Our place comes staffed with a cook, a gardener and a carpenter/electrician/plumber. If you are a big group, we will provide additional help to relieve you of all your daily chores. Since we are far from the city center, we carry everything at the Villa to make your life comfortable. You do not need to worry about food or beverages. We keep a well stocked bar with cold beer, wines, juices and we make great cocktails.
We like to eat fresh and healthy, so we have a large organic garden with vegetables, herbs and spices. We also keep French chickens (free range) for eggs and meat. Freshly caught fish can be had daily from a nearby fisherman's village. We hope our 3 Labradors and 2 Persian cats will make you feel at home the moment you arrive. During the daytime you will most likely be enjoying the surroundings and the beach. At night you will fall asleep, soothed by the sounds of the waves and the rainforest. All rooms are en suite and have a view of the ocean (from your bed).
Other amenities of the house include a gym, a viewdeck/ yoga platform, a petanque court, a hammock heaven (ideal for afternoon siestas), a bar and an outdoor kitchen. Planned amenities for the near future are a Zen Garden, a wood fired brick oven and a zip line that will take you from your balcony straight to the beach.
We are leading a comfortable yet low impact life style. We produce our own veggies and meat, make our own virgin coconut oil, natural bug repellents, yoghurt and cheese. We cook using only the freshest ingredients straight from our garden. We avoid chemical additives and processed foods. If you wish to learn about or participate in our organic farming, you are very much welcome. We have some live stock to tend to as well (cows, pigs, goats, water buffaloes, chickens).
Our place is ideal for:
* People wanting to experience the cleansing effect of a Digital Detox
* Families with children (you will be amazed to see how you connect with your children when there are no digital distractions around)
* Couples looking to spend quality time together in paradise (hidden away from the rest of the world)
* City dwellers looking to experience Pure Nature (from the comfort of a serviced villa)
* People who favor a healthy life style
* Animal lovers
* Adventure lovers (off road biking trips, trails, hiking, river crossings)
* Beach & Ocean (swimming, snorkeling, surfing, fishing, paddle boating, bonfire / BBQ)
* River (swimming, fish spa, BBQ)
* Jungle (hiking on old mountain trails, native hunting trails, bird watching)
8 other reviews
1 - 8 of 8
This villa is:
Sights and attractions
Outside this villa in Palawan, PhilippinesThis villa is in the countryside and in a quiet area near the beach and mountains. It has a balcony, a barbecue, outside lighting, a garden and a sea view. Car hire is recommended as the villa is less than a 15 minute walk to at least a couple of shops, bars and restaurants; however parking is available if required.
Prices and availability
Updated 1 October 2016
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 1 September 2016 - 15 January 2017: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 16 January - 30 June 2017: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 1 July 2017 - 15 January 2018: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 16 January - 30 June 2018: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 1 July 2018 - 15 January 2019: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 16 January - 30 June 2019: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 1 July - 31 August 2019: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 12:
- 1 king size bed and en suite
- 1 king size bed and en suite
- 4 double beds and en suite
1 bathroom, 3 en suite bathrooms, 1 Separate WC
Living area seats 14, Dining area seats 12, Open fire, Towels / linen, Car hire recommended
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Pots / pans
Balcony or terrace, Barbecue, Outside lighting, Parking, Private garden, Sea view, Shared garden
Children, Infants, Pets
The villa offers magnificent views of the South China Sea, the mountain range in the background, the beach and the rainforest.
Private Owner From Puerto Princesa City, Philippines Member since Apr 2013
Last logged in: 3 months ago
Number of properties: 1