Located in the heart of the entertainment district, within walking distance to the US Embassy, Central Bank, The Metropolitan Museum and Manila Yacht Club, this property welcomes you with an elegant a
t is close to prestigious schools, hospitals, gourmet restaurants, shopping and entertainment areas (Robinsons Shopping Mall, Harrison Plaza, Mall of Asia) and many tourist areas including The Manila Bay –Roxas Boulevard
Fully furnished ( double bed, closet and cupboards, leather sofa, kitchen cabinets, dining table, glass center table) and newly decorated, features an open concept living and dining area, separated bedroom with a double bed, en-suite bathroom with hot water and shower, fully equipped kitchen area, balcony and separate laundry area.
All utilities charges ( water, electricity, association dues, cable TV and internet) are already included in the rate.
- High Speed WiFi Internet ( Free )
- Air conditioning
- Flat Screen TV – over 90 international channels
- Refrigerator, Microwave, Coffee maker, Toaster, Electric stove, Rice cooker
- Dishes, Silverware, Glassware and Kitchen Utensils
- Quality bed linen and towels – 100% cotton ( changed twice per week )
- Electric fan
-Cleaning services bi-weekly – FREE
-Laundry, Ironing and dry cleaning (surcharge), Purified Water delivery (surcharge).
- 24 hours security staff on duty and CCTV surveillance of all floors
- 5 levels secure garage parking
- Marble lobby entrance with leather coaches and decorations
About the owner
Myself and my wife have been working in the Hospitality industry for over 15 years in the North American market, based out of Miami, Florida.
Currently we reside in Manila and own several condos in high prime areas.
We focus to cater mostly to international tourists in need for a convenient, comfortable and secure place to stay while visiting Manila, offering full amenities and modern living standards, yet at a price affordable even for the budget conscientious traveler.
Owner score51 Calendar updated: a year ago Last logged in: 2 months ago