A sensitively restored Languedoc farmhouse for 4. Glorious Pyrenees views. Large shared swimming pool. 7 acres.
LoustalBeau is the prettiest house on the Domaine, with the most spectacular views.
Before work started, it was a disused barn with the tall archway on the southern façade which is so typical of the region. This arch has been preservrd, double-glazed, and used to show off the spectacular views of the Pyrenees to both the galleried bedroom floor, and the double height ground floor.
LoustalBeau has its own large private garden, and shares another in 7 acres of grounds, and a large, 12 metre solar heated swimming pool with two other houses.
· Private garden and shaded outdoor dining/barbecue area
· Large (60 square metres) open-plan sitting, dining and kitchen area with TV, DVD player and Wii.
· A sensitive blend of modern furniture for functionality, and hand-picked traditional Languedoc, Cathar and Catalan pieces to add style and atmosphere
· Fully equipped modern kitchen with dishwasher, fridge/freezer, microwave, double sink, electric oven, and ceramic hob
· Ceramic flooring throughout, with underfloor heating
· One double bedroom (King size bed) with en-suite shower room and wc
· One twin bedroom, 3 metres by 5 metres, also with en-suite bathroom and wc
· Central heating and a log-burning stove to take the chill off spring and autumn evenings
· Separate downstairs w.c.
· Separate utility area with washing machine