Nestled in the heart of the Perigord countryside, this recently renovated stone house is a luxury villa, perfect for exploring the Dordogne region.
Surrounded by 600m2 of walled garden, you will always be able to appreciate the sun during the day in this fabulous property.
A well covered dining area can be found on one of the terraces, whilst the swimming pool sits next to a poolside area with sunloungers and parasols.
The medieval furnishings and traditional features give this property a homely feel.
The large dining room features a grand stone fireplace, ideal for cosying up to next to on cooler evenings.
Each of the bedrooms is fitted out with its own ensuite, adding to the luxury of this villa.
Two wonderful chefs are available to cook for you if you are looking for true relaxation, as well as a waitress service to give you the full experience.
Enjoy your meal, either in the open plan kitchen or outside on the terraces, and fully immerse yourself in this charming French lifestyle.
Up to four extra guests can sleep in this property, if booked with the two adjoining annexes.
You are also able to rent out the whole estate, allowing up to 22 guests to stay.
- Le Prieure Esperance Estate and Annexes (Le Prieure Esperance + Maison Esperance + Additional 1-Bedroom House + Additional 1-Bedroom Cottage (sleeps 22 in 11 bedrooms / 11 bathrooms)
- Le Prieure Esperance Estate (Le Prieure Esperance + Maison Esperance (sleeps 18 in 9 bedrooms / 9 bathrooms)
Le Prieure Esperance
The villa can accommodate 8 people. Four bedrooms have been furnished with the utmost taste to create a feeling of well-being and peace.
- Dining Room with a grand stone fireplace leading to the lounge with a working open fireplace.
- Four ring induction hob
- Traditional oven, microwave
- Dishwasher and large fridge freezer
- Cutlery and crockery are of silver and porcelain respectively
- Beautiful glasses completes the service to allow guests to entertain in elegant style.
- Summer Kitchen: this principal kitchen is professionally equipped throughout. It has a professional range with four gas jets, oven and accessories. A two ring induction hob, microwave, fridge, ice machine and dishwasher. Ideally positioned for outdoor eating, dining in the chapel and the proximity of the pool.
- Bedroom La Boétie- Air conditioned with 2 x Double Beds 140x190 each which comfortably sleep two adults and TV. The bathroom offers a bath and separate shower.
- Bedroom Montaigne- Air conditioned with Large King Bed 180x190, TV and a bathroom with a large Italian shower.
- Bedroom Mondane- Enjoys a Large King Bed 180x190. and a bathroom with a multi jet shower.
The Fénelon Suite- Air conditioned with an Extra Large Imperial Bed 200x220. separate lounge with TV. Bathroom with a bath and shower cubicle.
Please note that the bedrooms Montaigne and La Boétie have one separate WC to share.
- TV: Satellite TV enables guests to view all French channels and some international ones.
- The main lounge is equipped with a 42” plasma screen. The lounge adjoining the Fénelon suite has its own TV as do the Montaigne and La Boétie bedrooms.
- Hifi/DVD: the main lounge is equipped with a home cinema (42" plasma screen and DVD). The chapel has a "HK Lucas Performer" music system (compatible with media devices, I-phone etc) allowing guests to enjoy their choice of music in high definition with excellent acoustics.
- FREE Wi-Fi Access: High Speed Internet access is offered to guests on the computer provided. Guests with laptops can access their mail and the web via the wireless connection.
- Telephone: Guests are able to receive and make local and national calls. Mobile phone reception is good for both GSM and GPRS systems.
- Courtyard: small terrace perfect for breakfast in the morning sun.
The pretty paved courtyard, adorned with a fountain provides access to the swimming pool and chapel.
- Private detached chapel
- Charcoal BBQ and electric plancha
- Utility Room: comprising of a washing machine, tumble dryer, iron and ironing board.
- Salt-water 50m2 heated swimming pool (5m x 10m), secured with railings, two gates and with electric slatted pool cover (treated without the addition of chlorine)
– Garden and Pool terrace with exceptional views over the valley and Le Château de Fénelon. Summer evenings, dining poolside under the covered area is an unforgettable experience.
- Open plan fully equipped kitchen and dining area
- Living room with fireplace and plasma satellite TV
- Laundry room with washing machine, dryer, airer, ironing board and iron
The Bedrooms (please note there are stairs leading to each bedroom)
- Palsou: situated on the lower ground floor this bedroom is finished in an unusual and unique blend of wood and béton ciré (waxed concrete). There is a large king bed 180x200 double or two single beds 90x200. The adjacent 9m2 bathroom has a bath and an Italian shower.
- Enéa: this pretty 11m2 bedroom on the ground floor is a welcoming "Campagne Chic" setting with a king bed (180x200). The bathroom with an Italian shower opens on to a charming private terrace with countryside views.
- Espérance: nestling under the wooden beams, the 24 m2 area offers guests a comfortable setting with a large king (180x200) and small private lounge area. The bathroom has a large and inviting Italian shower.
- L'Ouysse: flooded with exceptional natural lighting through full length glass doors opening on to a private terrace, this large 20 m2 bedroom is really something very special. It has a large king bed 180x200 double or two single beds 90x200. The 3,5 m2 bathroom has an Italian shower.
- Céou: this 18,5 m2 bedroom is bathed in light and situated on the second floor. Light colours and limed parquet flooring further accentuates the brightness of this bedroom. It has a large king bed 180x200 double or two single beds 90x200. The beautiful adjacent 4m2 bathroom has a large Italian shower.
*If you wish to have two single beds instead of a double bed in the bedrooms Palsou, L'Ouysse or Céou this MUST be requested at time of booking.
- Heated Swimming Pool
- Enclosed walled garden (600 m2)
- Garden furniture (sunbeds, parasols, outdoors tables/chairs)
- Satellite TV
- Telephone : to receive and make local and national calls.
- Mobile phone: good reception for both GSM and GPRS systems
Additional 1 Bedroom House
Supplements apply. See T&C tab.
A homely independent property with breath-taking panoramic views of the French countryside.
- Kitchen with breakfast bar, microwave/oven, dishwasher, small fridge and "Nespresso" coffee machine. (Please note, that there is no washing machine).
- Living room with deluxe sofa, large LCD Satellite TV, air-conditrioning and free Wi-Fi access.
- Double bedroom with king size bed (180x190), ensuite bathroom with toilet and Italian shower. «Bow window» opening onto an unbelievably beautiful view of the undulating French countryside and Dordogne river. Small LCD TV with satellite connection, air-conditioning and free Wi-Fi access.
Small, picturesque private enclosed garden with stunning views, outside dining table and chairs, comfortable seating and charcoal BBQ. Private parking.
Additional 1 Bedroom Cottage
Supplements apply. See T&C tab.
A cosy cottage situated just a few steps away from the main house. Ideal for extra visitors or staff. Fully air-conditioned free Wi-Fi access and private parking available.
- Small entrance with kitchenette
- Bathroom with shower, sink and toilet.
- 1 bedroom with Large King Bed 180x190 and satellite TV.