This villa is kept cool and relaxing with its stone floors throughout.
The magnificent sea views can be seen from the master and first guest room, with five separate terrace areas giving you plenty of opportunity to marvel at the spectacular location.
A delightful outdoor area offers views over the pool and sea.
Next to the pool, it has its very own shower room as well as two eating areas.
Cannes and Juan Les Pins are perfect for those looking to party, or a 45 minute boat ride will take you to St Tropez.
This is the perfect location for a relaxing retreat where you are able to visit the hot spots of this wonderful area.
- Master bedroom, double, en suite, sea views, direct access to pool
- Bedroom 2, double, en suite, private toilet
- Bedroom 3, double, en-suite, sea views, direct access to pool
- Bedroom 4, twin, en-suite, direct access to pool
- Master - en-suite, bath, it alien walk in shower, toilet
- Bedroom 2, en-suite, bath, Italian walk in shower, toilet
- Bedroom 3, en-suite, bath, Italian walk in shower, toilet
- Bedroom 4, en-suite, Italian walk in shower, toilet
- Fridge Freezer
- Double Sink
- Upstairs diner and living room
- Dining table for 8
- Seating for six in living area
- Downstairs Living Room
- Log Wood Burner
- 55" Plasma TV with Sky and Freeview Box
- Sofa and seating for 5
Linen and towels included
Clean at start and end
- Portable charcoal Barbecue
- Pool Heating
- Private Pool (14mx4m)
- Parking, Garden.
Coast and beaches within easy reach:- Cannes 12.5 mi, 25 mins - Théoule-sur-Mer - 18.0 mi, 32 mins
- La Napoule 15.0 mi, 22 mins
- Golfe Juan, 13.4 mi, 29 mins
- Juan-les-Pins, Antibes, 13.5 mi, 29 mins
- Cap d'Antibes, Antibes, 15.6 38 mins
- Villefranche-sur-Mer, France 24.4 mi, 49 mins
- Beaulieu-sur-Mer, 26.3 mi, 55 mins
- Monaco 34.1 mi, 55 mins
- Cap Ferrat, Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat, 27.4 mi, 58 mins_x000D_
There are also some great opportunities for golfing in the region:
- Golf Golf de la Grande Bastide - The Grande Bastide golf course is one of the Côte d’Azur’s most famous. Magnificent views of Grasse, Opio and Châteauneuf de Grasse A short "roll" down the hill . 1.9 km, 4 mins
- Golfe d'Opio Valbonne. The Golf Club of Opio Valbonne is one of the jewels in the crown of the Riviera. 18-hole course amidst the sea and the mountains, at the heart of a magnificent domain. 7.5 km, 9 mins
- Golf de St. Donat 270 Route de Cannes, 06130 Grasse, France 4.9 km
- Victoria Golf Club Chemin du Val Martin, 06560 Valbonne, France 6.3 km
- Golf du Claux-Amic 1 Route des 3 Ponts, 06130 Grasse, France 7.1 km
- Golf de Cannes-Mougins 175 Avenue du Golf, 06250 Mougins, France 8.7 km
- Royal Mougins Golf Club In the heart of a Provençal forest, 11.6 km, 21 mins
- Old Course Cannes Mandelieu Route Du Golf 06210 Mandelieu-la-Napoule, France 16 km
Go skiing! Villa Lunetta is a great base in the Winter where you can drive up to the mountains in France (and Italy!) and come back in the evening - and then have the Sun on your back!
- Gréolières-les-Neiges Ski Resort 39.0 km, 50 min goo.gl/Gi2xR
La Colmiane, 06420 Valdeblore, France 89 km NE 91.6 km, 1 hour 30 mins
- Limone Piemonte, Province of Cuneo, (Italy) Winter makes Limone unique and fascinating. Majestic snow-capped mountains, thanks to the historical center which kept intact its features alpine, stone-paved streets, numerous local where you can taste the local specialities and typical dishes of Occitan Culture, Limone makes your stay unforgettable. Over 100 km of trails, paths and snow. 133 km, 1 hour 54 mins