Set in the heart of one of the most picturesque locations on the Sorrento coast, this splendid sea-view villa is perfectly primed to welcome guests.
The main section of Villa Lucia dates back to the end of the 1700s. Villa Lucia preserves the charm of the period when it was designed: warm, tastefully decorated indoor spaces; delightfully relaxing corners of the garden/lemon grove, and… you can almost touch the island of Capri!
Villa Lucia was, for many years, the summer residence of the d’Avalos prices. However, it’s only thanks to the care of the current owners that it was recovered its beauty and sparkle. The attentive and meticulous restoration has, in fact, renewed the villa’s period splendour.
Villa Lucia is spread out over two floors and an attic level, faces both the sun and the sea, and can accommodate up to 12 people.
From the villa you will enjoy an amazing view of the sea, the Gulf of Naples, and the islands of Capri, Ischia, and Procida. Villa Lucia covers a large area, both inside and out. It has a private swimming pool (23 square metres and varies in depth from 2 to 2.2 metres, open from April to the end of October) with a fascinating unique shape due to the historical period in which it was built. There are spacious terraces with sea views, and a gorgeous private garden. The villa is also fitted with air conditioning (in the bedrooms only), heating, and Wi-Fi internet access.
From the garden and the private parking area, walking the path alongside the lawn with the typical “Limoni di Massa”, and climbing about 16 steps, you reach the villa.
The villa has a large living room with a spending ceiling, a dining room with a table and chairs for 12 people, a fully equipped kitchen and the laundry area with a washing machine.
BEDROOMS AND BATHROOMS
• Bathroom 1: Sink, toilet, bidet
• Bathroom 2: Sink, toilet, bidet, shower
• Bedroom 1 with private bathroom: Double bed, TV, air-con, terrace with partial view of the sea
• Bathroom 3 (bedroom 1): Sink, toilet, bidet, shower, hairdryer
• Bedroom 2: Double bed, air-con, access to terrace
• Bathroom 4: Sink, toilet, bidet, shower
• Bedroom 3: Double bed, air-con, access to terrace with sea view
• Bathroom 5: Sink, toilet, bidet, shower
Second floor (attic)
• Bedroom 4 with private bathroom: Double bed, TV, air-con, access to balcony with partial view of the sea
• Bathroom 6 (bedroom 4): Sink, toilet, bidet, shower, hairdryer
• Bedroom 5 with private bathroom: Double bed, TV, air-con, small gym area
• Bathroom 7 (bedroom 5): Sink, toilet, bidet, shower, hairdryer
• Bedroom 6 with private bathroom: Double bed, air-con
• Bathroom 8 (bedroom 6): Sink, toilet, bidet, shower, hairdryer
Villa Lucia offers the opportunity to stay in a peaceful country house on the Sorrento coast, amongst the greenery and the lush orange, olive and lemon trees.
• Air conditioning (in the bedrooms only)
• Final cleaning and sanitisation certificate
• Pool and pool towels
• Cleaning of pool and external areas
• Parking for 3 cars
Amenities not included to be paid on site:
• City tax: 2.00 euros adult/night for the first 5 nights. Children under 18 years do not pay. Tax required for bookings from April 1st to October 31.
• Heating (according to use 3,50 Euros per cubic meter)
• Late arrival after 10 pm: 30 euros
• Daily cleaning from Monday to Friday 500,00 Euros
• Damage deposit 500,00 Euros will be blocked on the credit card upon arrival
Make your dreams come true with a luxurious stay with friends or family.
The beach, restaurants and a multitude of services on your doorstep
• 200 m from the first town (Massa Lubrense)
• 1 km from the nearest beach
• 8 km from Sorrento
• 18 km from Positano
• 52 km from Naples airport
• Bus stop 200 m
Book your own pizza party!
We are happy to arrange for a Pizzaiolo professional to come to your villa and show you the traditional art of pizza making. Your party can then enjoy a delicious meal, tasting a variety of pizzas made with wonderful, fresh local ingredients.
Amore Rentals not only selects the best holiday homes but also offers tailor-made packages to satisfy all its guests. Contact us for more information.