Marrakech Holiday Accommodation & Property For Rental
House with 3 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms and shared pool in Ennakhil, Morocco
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £287 per week
House to rent in Ennakhil, Morocco
3 bedroom holiday house for rental in Marrakech, set in lovely gardens in village-like complex with 3 Swimming Pools. All bedrooms ensuite with ACs.
The accomodation is close to the major attractions
Share this holiday home
House overview - owner's description
The Riad is located in a new complex on the outskirts of the Medina walls.
The calm atmosphere alongwith swimming pools offers you the perfect location to relax and recharge your batteries after an exhaustive day discovering the souks and historical sites of Marrakech.
The property is near Souk el Khemis (Thursday Market) and Bab Kechich and only 10 minutes (taxi) from the main attractions e.g. Jama al Fana (main square), the Medina (old city), airport (20 minutes) and also the ville nouvelle (new city). There is a bus stop right outside the residence, near Bab Kechich. Bus No 2 will take you to the Medina from here. Taxis are between £2 and £3 (30- 40 dirhams in the evenings).
There is a big supermarket (Aswak Assalam) 5 minutes taxi away. This is opposite Bab Doukkala. Abdul Karim, the caretaker, will advise you on this and anything else you may need to know.
The standard accomodation is 6 people as we have 3 bedrooms with 4 single beds and one double bed . There is a cot available, please ask on arrival.
The pools are generally available from late April to the end of September which coincides with the hottest weather, but are closed on Fridays for cleaning.
This house has 9 verified reviews.
9 out of 9 people recommend staying here
This was our first visit to Marrakech. We were met at the airport by a young gentleman who escorted us to a taxi and then on to the accommodation. This was a great help as I had no intention of hiring a car…and after seeing the driving in Marrakech I am so glad I didn’t!!
The accommodation was as described. A beautiful 4 story Riad on a complex of other Riads, only a few steps from the 3 pools (which our boys loved) and close to the North of the Medina - it is in a great location. The roof terrace was a lovely sun trap to relax and have breakfast.
But there were a few MINOR things which could be rectified. On arrival it would have been nice if the beds had been made – only one bedroom out of the three were ready. Also, as we had been up most of the night getting to Morocco - (most cheap flights leave the Uk either at 6am or 7am!) - a welcome pack of maybe milk, coffee, bread would have been helpful. This is the norm in other villas we have stayed at.
After making the beds we noticed that the double bed had broken so for the first night we had to sleep with the children. Abdul was at hand the next morning to sort out the problem – but while shoving a mothercare travel cot under one side of the bed instead of the missing leg did the job, I think a new double bed might be in order. Talking of beds…maybe softer mattresses would be handy as well – the beds were very uncomfortable.
Also most of the toilet seats were broken on arrival – but hey we coped!
While reading the above I must stress that this did NOT upset our holiday. Far from it.
The Riad was a great place to stay – good communication between the owner before we arrived in Marrakech and Abdul was there straight away to sort out any major problems.
All in all we had a great time in Morocco and we all think that Marrakech is one of the most amazing places we have visited. We would recommend this accommodation.
We enjoyed aur stay at the Riad Junaina and wished we were there for longer. We got slightly mixed up with the actual apartment when we arrived as we couldn't work out the letter system!
But once the local agent Abdul Latif took us in hand we were fine. We enjoyed the pool and the apartment shaped like a mini riad and the air conditioning
Abdul escorted our hire car to the airport and sorted us out with returning the hire car especially as we were as usual, short of time!
A pleasant stay and Abdul Karim was there if we needed anything.
The property was nice and located close to the medina and town centre. It was spacious and just what we needed.
Thanks for allowing us to stay.
This house is:
Sights and attractions
Outside this house in Ennakhil, MoroccoThis house is in the city. It has a shared pool, a balcony and a barbecue. Car hire is not necessary as the house is less than a 15 minute walk to a large selection of shops, bars, restaurants; however parking is not available.
Prices and availability
Updated 8 November 2017
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 18 August - 4 September 2018: the minimum stay is 6 nights.
- 5 September - 31 October 2018: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 November - 22 December 2018: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 23 December 2018 - 5 January 2019: the minimum stay is 6 nights.
- 6 January - 9 January 2019: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 10 January - 31 January 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 31 March - 17 April 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 June - 30 June 2019: the minimum stay is 6 nights.
- 1 July - 20 July 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 21 July - 4 September 2019: the minimum stay is 6 nights.
- 5 September - 31 October 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 November - 22 December 2019: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 23 December 2019 - 5 January 2020: the minimum stay is 6 nights.
- 6 January - 9 January 2020: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 10 January - 31 January 2020: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 31 March - 17 April 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 June - 30 June 2020: the minimum stay is 6 nights.
- 1 July - 20 July 2020: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 21 July - 4 September 2020: the minimum stay is 6 nights.
- 5 September - 31 October 2020: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 November - 22 December 2020: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 23 December 2020 - 5 January 2021: the minimum stay is 6 nights.
- 6 January - 9 January 2021: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 10 January - 31 January 2021: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 31 March - 17 April 2021: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 June - 30 June 2021: the minimum stay is 6 nights.
- 1 July - 20 July 2021: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
Long stay discounts
- Receive 10% off if the booking is for 2 weeks or more.
- Receive 10% off if the booking is for 2 weeks or more.
If more than one discount matches your arrival date, please be aware that only one discount of the highest amount will be applied to your booking.
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 6:
- 1 double bed and en suite
- 2 single beds
- 2 single beds
There is also 1 cot
5 bathrooms including 1 en suite, 4 Separate WC's
DVD/Blu-ray player, TV Languages in Local, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 8, Dining area seats 4, Air conditioning, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire optional
Cooker, Cutlery, Fridge, Freezer, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans
Balcony or terrace, Barbecue
3 ensuite bedrooms, a living room, dining room, kitchen and a terrace. The kitchen has a microwave, fridge, gas cooker and cutlery. In the terrace on top, there are barbecue facilities. There are four single beds, 1 double bed (i.e. 6 sleeping spaces) + a cot. Additional sleeping arrangements for upto 2 more people may be possible (please ask for further information).
Private Owner From Marrakech, Morocco Member since May 2007
Past bookings: 24 bookings
Response rate: 100%
Response time: within 1 hour
Last logged in: 9 months ago
Number of properties: 1