Herceg Novi Holiday Apartment Rental With Shared Pool
Villa with 9 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms and swimming pool in Herceg Novi, Montenegro
From £1,904 per week
Villa to rent in Herceg Novi, Montenegro
These beautiful holiday apartments lie on the top of Topla III . MNH212 has an amazing, sunny terrace connected to the living room, kitchen and bedrooms.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
These beautiful holiday apartments lie on the top of Topla III . MNH212 has an amazing, sunny terrace connected to the living room, kitchen and bedrooms. This partially covered terrace offers breath-taking view. On the ground floor you have an amazing shared pool, a whirlpool and grill which you share with apartment MNH207. Both apartments have nice furnishing and are equipped for a comfortable stay. Within few drive minutes you reach old town of Herceg Novi and Igalo. Find your favourite beach, enjoy mild climate of this area and the beauty of one of the most beautiful bays in the world – Boka Kotor bay.
This beautiful modern villa is made from brick or stone and was originally built in 2017 and refurbished in 2019. The agent has rated it as a four star property so it is a well-equipped villa with above average furnishings. It is also great value for money. This villa has a swimming pool and beautiful panoramic view over water; it is also only 500 metres from Herceg Novi. It is set in a convenient location, 1.8km away from a sandy beach. There's also a restaurant only 700 metres away.
The villa has free wireless internet. You can also park in the garage on-site at no extra charge. The villa is well equipped: it has a refrigerator, microwave and washing machine. It also has a barbecue and some garden furniture outside.
The owner has listed some nearby activities and attractions including:
- A tennis court.
- A marked hiking trails.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 163 reviews for their other properties.
Outside this villa in Herceg Novi, MontenegroThis villa has a barbecue, a garage, a tennis court and a swimming pool.
Prices and availability
Updated 5 August 2020
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 10 August 2020 - 8 January 2021: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 9 January - 31 December 2021: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Free of charge
Free of charge
Bed linen (including towels)
Free of charge
Maximum €1.00 per person per night, paid locally
About this villa
- Living room
- Swimming pool
- Front door
- Activity room
- Ground floor
- 1st floor
- 2nd floor
- Not available
- Agent quality rating: four stars
- Year built: 2017
- Year modernised: 2019
- Holiday home (internal area 252 m2)
- Villa constructed from brick or stone
- Beautiful panoramic view over water
Show all 7 facts Show less
- Private outdoor swimming pool (24 m2)
- Pool open May - end September
- Outdoor Whirlpool bath (6 persons)
- 7 TVs
- Cable TV
- Wireless internet
- Safe deposit box
- Air conditioning cold / hot (9 units)
Show all 8 facilities Show less
This villa has 9 bedrooms:
- Bedroom no. 1: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 2: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 3: 2 single beds
- Bedroom no. 4: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 5: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 6: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 7: 2 single beds
- Bedroom no. 8: 1 double bed, 1 single bed
- Bedroom no. 9: 1 double bed
Show all 9 bedrooms Show less
Please note: the bedrooms numbers are marked on the floor plan above.
- Toilet no. 1: toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 1: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 2: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 3: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 4: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 5: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
Show all 6 bathrooms Show less
- 4 kitchens / living rooms
- Kitchen: hot and cold water
- Electric cooker
- Cooker hood
- Freezer (30 litres)
- Coffee machine
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- Vacuum cleaner
Show all 10 amenities Show less
- Well insulated for all year round protection
- Electric heating
- Portable radiator
- Terrace or similar
- Natural site (external area 100 m2)
- Fenced site
- Some garden furniture outside
- Garage (space for 2 cars)
- A barbecue
- Fitness centre
- Some garden furniture outside
Show all 8 features Show less
Frequently asked questions
When do I receive directions to the villa and key collection information?
Directions and details on how to collect the keys will be emailed to you after you have paid for the booking in full. You will receive full details about your booking including directions to the property and a booking voucher that you need to hand over to the property manager when you receive the keys. In some instances you may need to collect the keys from the property manager’s office or some other location which is not the actual property you have booked to stay in. Please note that the agent provides us with the GPS co-ordinates in the travel directions and we communicate these to you; you should contact the property manager if these are unclear.
Bed sizes / bedrooms
The exact dimensions will vary from property to property but the agent has specified that bed sizes are as follows:
- A single bed is typically 70cm to 85 cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A double bed is typically 140cm to 180cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A “grand lit” is a European double bed, suitable for couples, and can be smaller than the usual UK or American doubles. It is typically 130cm wide but in some instances may be wider; it is approximately 180cm to 190cm deep.
A bunk bed is two single beds, one on top of another. Some properties also have pull-out beds, sofa beds and/or bed chairs; in a few properties the bed can be low in a wooden frame on the floor. The beds often have terry cloth sheet mattress protectors to protect the mattresses; please use them with the bed linen.
Some properties may have a loft as a bedroom: this is usually an open room at the top of the house with sloping walls and mattresses on a low bed or on the floor itself. You need to climb a ladder to reach this room. Lofts are very popular with children but may not be suitable for adults or elderly guests.
If a property has an annexe then it will typically be a building attached to the main property or a small self-contained building. Annexes often have no central heating.
Please note that bedrooms in holiday rentals are usually not that large; you should refer to the floor plan to get a sense of size.
Quality rating: four stars. The agent rates this as a well-equipped holiday property with good furniture and a higher than normal specification.
Preferred Partner From Virum, Denmark Member since Dec 2016
This villa is managed by an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since December 2016 and have had 677 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 677 bookings
Response rate: 91%
Response time: within 3 hours
Number of properties: over 1,000